Author Topic: SURICK WEDDING PICS  (Read 53677 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: SURICK WEDDING PICS
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2020, 07:23:03 PM »
This is absolute jealousness at its finest so what if the kids a felon before he’s 30 i truely Dont think his wife is that good looking but for him maybe she is!!!! Theres no reason to trash the dudes name for making mistakes an getting caught!!! But i will say if hes a Rat then hes a POS and if he doesn't have money put up for his family while he goes away for a little bit he’s a punk.....We all know how things go we get caught we shut up an do a-little time  word of the day is a-little we let the spooks do all the big time!!!! But we don't RAT and never leave our families without while we are away on vaca!!!!!

Mistakes involving the welfare of horses and cheating the betting public with gassed horses is by no means a "mistake", but a well orchestrated, planned, plotted out action. Had YEARS to consider his actions.  Any doubts here?

slimshady

« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2020, 07:39:52 PM »
"We all know how things go, we get caught, we shut up an do a-little time."

Nope, we don't all know how that goes.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2020, 07:49:18 PM »
"We all know how things go, we get caught, we shut up an do a-little time."

Nope, we don't all know how that goes.

Cops/feds will tell you: Most ALL will rat to save their own ass.  ALL. tmbz1

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2020, 09:18:07 PM »
Mistake—— an action or judgement that is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!! What he did was wrong!!! But if he turns state/rat thats alot worse

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2020, 09:43:36 PM »
Theres no reason to trash the dudes name for making mistakes an getting caught!!! But i will say if hes a Rat then hes a POS

This could be the quote of a LIFETIME

1) it was a mistake

2) If he ratted then he is a POS...…

WTF Hanover

• Top Claimer
« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2020, 12:39:31 AM »

SportsmansP5/8

• Open / FFA
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2020, 01:30:03 AM »
Dinkadoo listen guy if you grew up were i did in the early 70’s and hung around the people i did you would know the difference between making a mistake and becoming a RAT!!!!! I dont need to say anymore about that comment because if you really need to know what i mean by that you would be in the know!!!!!!

Acrossawire

• NW-1
« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2020, 05:51:10 AM »
What a bunch of horseshit. There is NO honor amongst thieves and everybody knows it. If you grew up where I did, you'd understand the backstretch bullies and wanna be Guidos eventually get what they deserve.

Was anybody surprised by how many of your East Coast dirt bags got nailed? The only real question anybody has is where are the rest of the names. Rot in hell boys, and take your trailer park trophy wives with ya! ngc3

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2020, 10:17:30 AM »
LAST BEACH PHOTO FOR A WHILE. SEE THE PHONE IN HIS HAND. MAYBE GOT CALL TO BURY ANOTHER ONE> SHE WILL NOT HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING SOMEONE TO FILL HER UP WHILE HES GETTING HIS ASS FILLED

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2020, 11:10:47 AM »
Dinkadoo listen guy if you grew up were i did in the early 70’s and hung around the people i did you would know the difference between making a mistake and becoming a RAT!!!!! I dont need to say anymore about that comment because if you really need to know what i mean by that you would be in the know!!!!!!
I dont have an issue with calling him a rat --- if he's talking --- yes he's a rat

but to give him a pass on drugging and horses getting killed as a -- mistake -- man -- what do you call the guy that guy that shot up Las Vegas concert ---- Oooopss  - he must have not know the gun was loaded  Mistake.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2020, 11:15:14 AM »
I dont have an issue with calling him a rat --- if he's talking --- yes he's a rat

but to give him a pass on drugging and horses getting killed as a -- mistake -- man -- what do you call the guy that guy that shot up Las Vegas concert ---- Oooopss  - he must have not know the gun was loaded  Mistake.

Just as there are different degrees of murder i.e. 1-2-3rd degree, 3rd, is mostly likely negligent homicide, an accident causing death and you are at fault. 2nd, is like a crime of passion I assume.  Argument, and the killing occurs, not planned. 1st?  It's PREMEDITATED, meaning it was planned and thought out in advance.  And that dope thinks it was all a mistake???? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2020, 03:28:48 PM »
Jersey girl, bet shes got a new one all lined up, trailer trash, thought she won the lotto when the cash was flying in, now nothing but legal bills. We will see if love lasts, I am saying 1 yr and i am taking the under

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2020, 03:46:40 PM »
Jersey girl, bet shes got a new one all lined up, trailer trash, thought she won the lotto when the cash was flying in, now nothing but legal bills. We will see if love lasts, I am saying 1 yr and i am taking the under

Every woman has needs and Nickey Loafers can't provide ngc3.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2020, 03:56:39 PM »

GOSH ARE U A FCKIN HATER

MOST BE LONELY IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT DOIN THIS ALL NIGHT TO CINEMAX 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj

,,DONT BE HATE BRO

YOUR A FCKIN HILLBILLY AND THE GUY HAS MONEY AND PUSSY

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND  GOT A GREAT RIGHT HAND 11.wj 11.wj 11.wj
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2020, 04:01:26 PM »
He hangs on to that phone or that stupid ass I pad all the time . Federal court won’t allow any of it . Tears will be flowing

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal