Author Topic: Read the weekly suspensions on USTA today!  (Read 2622 times)

rainman2

• Elite
Read the weekly suspensions on USTA today!
« on: April 26, 2024, 01:59:17 PM »
Quite a few from Rosecroft (Speedway) I mean Raceway. Also a few other interesting ones like appealing a milkshake too!  Stay tuned for the results of all this!!

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
Re: Read the weekly suspensions on USTA today!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 05:15:43 PM »
I imagine all the drugging we read about isn’t cheap. Yet most of the druggists that are caught are in the lower purse type tracks. So my question is how do most of these trainers who are struggling to make ends meet afford these drugs? Are the drugs a lot cheaper then I am aware?

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 05:26:12 PM »
The owners pay for the drugs. It ain’t about money it is about winning for some

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2024, 06:36:34 PM »
Quite a few from Rosecroft (Speedway) I mean Raceway. Also a few other interesting ones like appealing a milkshake too!  Stay tuned for the results of all this!!

Stay tuned ??. Yes for from 18 months to 2 years.  There should be a large increase if appealed and it should go to court.  Or sart out with substantial fines and days.  Who started all this appealing crap.  Never heard of it several years back.   

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2024, 06:48:01 PM »
Stay tuned ??. Yes for from 18 months to 2 years.  There should be a large increase if appealed and it should go to court.  Or sart out with substantial fines and days.  Who started all this appealing crap.  Never heard of it several years back.

Didn't say how long it would take!  let's hope it's sooner than later!

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2024, 06:36:57 AM »
Can someone please explain to me why the fuck people are always looking at this list do you people look in hopes that someone in your race got a positive so you can finally get a check this has always amazed me losers have to wish bad on others just for them to succeed

firhill

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2024, 10:08:12 AM »
Can someone please explain to me why the fuck people are always looking at this list do you people look in hopes that someone in your race got a positive so you can finally get a check this has always amazed me losers have to wish bad on others just for them to succeed

I look to see the longest sentence I can find that just runs on and on without the author ever stopping to think hey maybe I should use a full stop and start a new sentence now or should i throw in the occasional apostrophe to break the sentence up a little.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2024, 04:39:45 AM »
I look to see the longest sentence I can find that just runs on and on without the author ever stopping to think hey maybe I should use a full stop and start a new sentence now or should i throw in the occasional apostrophe to break the sentence up a little.
?!?!?!?!?!!? There nigger is that better for you pussy ass bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    Today at 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    Today at 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal