Author Topic: Anyone remember Nick Surick  (Read 3820 times)

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
Anyone remember Nick Surick
« on: May 05, 2024, 08:39:58 AM »
Anyone remember racing against this crook knowing you’re racing for 2nd or 3rd place.  How does it feel now racing for 4th and 5th place against Izzy Estrada. Per emblom. Ron Burke.  Knowing these are same crooks as surick and these tracks just turn their heads and don’t care. If you people had balls.   Real balls. Sit out a week and don’t enter.  And when freehold yonkers. Meadowlands only have 5 entries and can’t race. Maybe just maybe something will be done.  Until then keep putting your horse in knowing your not going to win   Let’s see if anyone has balls to sit out and don’t enter. Make the tracks cancel their cards!!!!

The Exporter

• Elite
Re: Anyone remember Nick Surick
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024, 09:38:41 AM »
As little as they may be, looks like you have more balls than brains. If you block the box and the track has no entries, who wins?

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2024, 09:50:58 AM »
Nicky was at the Derby

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2024, 09:51:04 AM »
As little as they may be, looks like you have more balls than brains. If you block the box and the track has no entries, who wins?

This response defines why nothing will ever change. They OWN you. Submissive and conforming. Not to mention how hard the majority here have attacked me when I had the guts to fight back. Good luck racing for the crumbs left by your overlords. Bitches.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2024, 10:20:28 AM »
The cheaters won. At some point they will erect statues of Allard, Surick, Banca and Dane, as they gave up their careers so the gassers of today can flourish without worry of being prosecuted.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2024, 10:24:27 AM »
The cheaters won. At some point they will erect statues of Allard, Surick, Banca and Dane, as they gave up their careers so the gassers of today can flourish without worry of being prosecuted.

I agree. Not only have they won. They run the show. If the government doesn't intervene completely what you see is what you get. 

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2024, 10:50:19 AM »
I gave up owning horses years ago, this was when Oakes was gassing them up big time. By the way how is he doing now ?

Cleanupindustry

• 4 claimer
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2024, 11:20:58 AM »
Who wins !!!   Cancels racing this week because not enough entries. See what happens

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2024, 11:32:25 AM »
I agree. Not only have they won. They run the show. If the government doesn't intervene completely what you see is what you get.

Then why are you back in the business?  I don't disagree that the bad guys won, just curious why people are in a hurry to waste their time and money the way things are.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2024, 12:01:11 PM »
Anyone remember racing against this crook knowing you’re racing for 2nd or 3rd place.  How does it feel now racing for 4th and 5th place against Izzy Estrada. Per emblom. Ron Burke.  Knowing these are same crooks as surick and these tracks just turn their heads and don’t care. If you people had balls.   Real balls. Sit out a week and don’t enter.  And when freehold yonkers. Meadowlands only have 5 entries and can’t race. Maybe just maybe something will be done.  Until then keep putting your horse in knowing your not going to win   Let’s see if anyone has balls to sit out and don’t enter. Make the tracks cancel their cards!!!!

So, are you going to not charge the owners the daily rate while they're sitting in their stalls on race night?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2024, 12:03:32 PM »
Then why are you back in the business?  I don't disagree that the bad guys won, just curious why people are in a hurry to waste their time and money the way things are.

One horse is back in the business? Did I ever say I dislike the sport? If he makes a penny or not doesn't matter with us. I'm here to help get this farm sold. And if not I am to keep it in shape and safe. Once again you don't have a fucking clue. Type away shit stain.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2024, 12:08:04 PM »
This response defines why nothing will ever change. They OWN you. Submissive and conforming. Not to mention how hard the majority here have attacked me when I had the guts to fight back. Good luck racing for the crumbs left by your overlords. Bitches.
This response defines why you will always lose. You have no problem solving skills. No strategy forming concept. You boycott, withhold or strike when you have the power to persuade.
Voiding the entry box is not a display of power by the horsemen. It may have been in the 1970s. Today, that is tantamount to suicide. The track owner might even reward you with a full time maintenance worker job, if you can get that done. At least, until they bulldoze the place. 

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2024, 12:37:10 PM »
This response defines why you will always lose. You have no problem solving skills. No strategy forming concept. You boycott, withhold or strike when you have the power to persuade.
Voiding the entry box is not a display of power by the horsemen. It may have been in the 1970s. Today, that is tantamount to suicide. The track owner might even reward you with a full time maintenance worker job, if you can get that done. At least, until they bulldoze the place.

Why I always lose? For decades you cowards have done nothing but complain. I totally agree, boycott the box. BUT YOU WILL NEVER DO IT!!!! It's been talked about for years, how's that worked out? Fucking dementia, you live in a fantasy world. Great ideas, none brought to fruition. Yet one idiot "me" got their attention. Imagine if half the game got on board and said enough. Maybe THEN you could convince those people to boycott the boxes. Fact is, it will never happen. Like I said, keep crying and doing nothing while they walk all over you.  Forgot to mention, you post all these great ideas on Horseplop? Why not in public as yourself? Coward.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 12:40:24 PM by Michael Petrelli »

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2024, 12:45:38 PM »
Why I always lose? For decades you cowards have done nothing but complain. I totally agree, boycott the box. BUT YOU WILL NEVER DO IT!!!! It's been talked about for years, how's that worked out? Fucking dementia, you live in a fantasy world. Great ideas, none brought to fruition. Yet one idiot "me" got their attention. Imagine if half the game got on board and said enough. Maybe THEN you could convince those people to boycott the boxes. Fact is, it will never happen. Like I said, keep crying and doing nothing while they walk all over you.  Forgot to mention, you post all these great ideas on Horseplop? Why not in public as yourself? Coward.
What mainstream outlets did you contact, were any interested in revealing the depths of corruption within the Usta and industry

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2024, 12:55:46 PM »
In the eyes of the real world and mainstream media. Nobody cares. Harness racing is a gnat. You really can't be that naive. Why do you see the focus on cleaning up horse racing is with the tbreds? Mainstream won't invest money into something the public won't watch or read. Harness racing will eventually die on the vine as the free money is taken away. In the meantime the criminals are pulling your strings. And not a one of you will actually do anything to stop it. Just type away here anonymously because you are scared to death of your overseers. Prove me wrong.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal