Author Topic: Indiana Sire Stakes  (Read 8320 times)

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: Indiana Sire Stakes
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2019, 10:59:33 AM »
Emily gaskin love to date those apes!     🧔🏾👨🏿 That holiday kid is about to lose his mind.  But she just can’t help it.  😂

Why you have to say mean stuff ? Be nice when you is typing ideas and it'll make you feel very much better.  Be nice and the whole world smells good too

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2019, 11:28:16 AM »
Emily gaskin love to date those apes!     🧔🏾👨🏿 That holiday kid is about to lose his mind.  But she just can’t help it.  😂

Emily is a married woman.  She does not date
HRSEPLP.CM

Dr. Adam Freeham

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2019, 01:51:33 PM »
 I am glad to see Indiana start paying Sires steak horse smaller purses. The extra money should go to propping up purses for everyday horsemen,  They are what the industry is all about.

Why does the Illinois clan complain about everything in this sport? They are a huge reason the sport is in such bad shape nowadaze

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2019, 05:20:35 PM »
Some people just like to complain, they don’t force you to race in sire stakes.

jdogg1977

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2019, 05:23:17 PM »
Not sure why Puke is complaining anyway, not like he’s going to get a check anyway

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2019, 06:23:50 PM »
How is the IL clan any different from any other in the industry? Didn't MI once it died shift to IL and IN? When OH went in the dumps they moved onto PA. NJ went belly up scattered to NY and PA. KY moved sires to PA and NY. Now OH and IN. IL was a premier place to race for decades and in the 80's had more mares bred then any other state. It was NJ and IL then the rest. When IL began its down fall late 90' into the 2000's all the top trainers and drivers left for the east coast. Most still reign dominant out east.

Don't think Luc is crying about the new IN format more so they went from having the best sire format after years of format changes. The ones in IN that complained about the changes will find it harder to make money.  Especially when more money by Brown, Burke, and Miller will take advantage of the new format that now mirrors PA. Also owners racing in the sire program will find 2 to 3 less races and on average lower purses. Not that any less money is being taken away and used for overnights. Sure for the first few legs things will spread out money for more people. But it condenses as the meet goes on and the big trainers with numbers will dominant.

I might be a former IL but once the nails entered the coffin further in 2010 owners started spending millions and millions outside of IL. Was easy to find 5mln or more in spent between Lex, Harrisburg, and IN sales. Shouldn't matter as overseas money is spent and raced in different jurisdictions, ON money spent to race in the states, and in general it's a big melting pot of money from everywhere keeping the game afloat with slot fueled purses.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2019, 06:32:20 PM »
I NEVER CRY,,

I JUST POINT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

ITS UP THEM WHAT LANE THEY CHOOSE..

IM A CHRISTIAN AND ALL THE CHRISTIAN I KNOW TOLD ME THIS

NEW SIRES PROGRAM STINKS,,

CAN ALL THE CHRISTIANS BE WRONG?
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2019, 08:15:19 PM »
NAC next for some of these, If they can cut the Mustard

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2019, 08:42:17 PM »
You all should race for 10% of the betting handle, or about 5k per race, nothing more...you guys complain about democrats but are more than willing to accept welfare from states for purses???? Lmao.

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2019, 08:57:41 PM »
Bunch of welfare queens crying.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2019, 09:58:32 PM »
Can all the wrong ones be Christians?

The Evangelical ones who suck Trump's dick are.  That's a no brainer. And No, I am not targeting the catholics even though I am protestant and belong to the church that Henry the 8th formed. LOL

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2019, 11:36:18 PM »
How is the IL clan any different from any other in the industry? Didn't MI once it died shift to IL and IN? When OH went in the dumps they moved onto PA. NJ went belly up scattered to NY and PA. KY moved sires to PA and NY. Now OH and IN. IL was a premier place to race for decades and in the 80's had more mares bred then any other state. It was NJ and IL then the rest. When IL began its down fall late 90' into the 2000's all the top trainers and drivers left for the east coast. Most still reign dominant out east.

Don't think Luc is crying about the new IN format more so they went from having the best sire format after years of format changes. The ones in IN that complained about the changes will find it harder to make money.  Especially when more money by Brown, Burke, and Miller will take advantage of the new format that now mirrors PA. Also owners racing in the sire program will find 2 to 3 less races and on average lower purses. Not that any less money is being taken away and used for overnights. Sure for the first few legs things will spread out money for more people. But it condenses as the meet goes on and the big trainers with numbers will dominant.

I might be a former IL but once the nails entered the coffin further in 2010 owners started spending millions and millions outside of IL. Was easy to find 5mln or more in spent between Lex, Harrisburg, and IN sales. Shouldn't matter as overseas money is spent and raced in different jurisdictions, ON money spent to race in the states, and in general it's a big melting pot of money from everywhere keeping the game afloat with slot fueled purses.
it don’t matter where you race or the purse size
The big stables get most of the $$$$$ anyway.
A good Illinois bred will make 60k racing 5 months a year

swoodall

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2019, 01:10:53 AM »
How about we get back to the merits of the changes Indiana has made to it's Sire Stakes program.

Ignore the mindless drabble spewed by Germy and his ilk.

Luc, today Emily and Steve did a short review of yesterday's show addressing the sire stakes changes.

Again as I said earlier they both concluded these changes would lead to more participation in the stakes program and more stakes money landing in the hands of the mid-level talented horses.

My understanding of their reasoning is that the more horses that enter the more divisions will be needed to race and those divisions will be filled by a luck of the draw NOT by seeding.

Therefore if Burke has 4 entries they could theoretically end up in the same division.

Which of course would limit the points Burke could earn in that leg for his horses and make it harder for Burke to get all 4 entries into the final which is based on total points earned.

So what are the chances a large stable could be hurt by these new rule changes?

Slim and none......but not zero.

What are the chances smaller stables will be hurt monetarily by the loss of consolation races?

My Magic 8 Ball says.....most definitely! 91zxa.1

Germy dDay

• Stakes Horse
  • KEEP OTB'S OUT OF MORTON GROVE
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2019, 05:20:35 AM »
OF COURSE GIMPS LIKE SWINDLE WOULD BE FOR A CONSOLATION DIVISION.  AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT DISABILITY CHECKS ARE.  MONEY FOR LOSERS, CHECKS ARE FREE.  THE ONLY REASON HE LOST, AT THE GAME OF LIFE, IS BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE CHEATED. YOU ARE A VICTIM, LOSER SYNDROME.  SHAME YOU AND YOUR ILK WERENT ABORTED.  PRO LIFE AND PRO WINNER IS A PROVEN SUCCESS STORY.  STANDING IN LINE FOR FREE GOVT CHEESE IS SWINDLES IDEA OF SUCCESS

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2019, 06:41:17 AM »
How about we get back to the merits of the changes Indiana has made to it's Sire Stakes program.

Ignore the mindless drabble spewed by Germy and his ilk.

Luc, today Emily and Steve did a short review of yesterday's show addressing the sire stakes changes.

Again as I said earlier they both concluded these changes would lead to more participation in the stakes program and more stakes money landing in the hands of the mid-level talented horses.

My understanding of their reasoning is that the more horses that enter the more divisions will be needed to race and those divisions will be filled by a luck of the draw NOT by seeding.

Therefore if Burke has 4 entries they could theoretically end up in the same division.

Which of course would limit the points Burke could earn in that leg for his horses and make it harder for Burke to get all 4 entries into the final which is based on total points earned.

So what are the chances a large stable could be hurt by these new rule changes?

Slim and none......but not zero.

What are the chances smaller stables will be hurt monetarily by the loss of consolation races?

My Magic 8 Ball says.....most definitely! 91zxa.1

Luck of the draw is the right way to go.. I’ve seen horses change barns to guarantee they wouldn’t have to race against the top horse until the final.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal