Author Topic: FARALDO defending Cheats to keep racing @ yonkers  (Read 3389 times)

sidetracker

• NW-1
Re: FARALDO defending Cheats to keep racing @ yonkers
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2023, 03:45:49 PM »
Had to. Wouldn't want to begin my Horseplop career as a pariah.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2023, 05:28:32 PM »
Got call BS on the list request. The Freedom of Information act is very clear. When the list does come out as to who bought what almost everyone s guys will be in the spot light. There’s racing officials on there too. This business is a joke.

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2023, 06:07:23 PM »
I met him about 20 years ago and from a professional point of view far removed from harness racing, the guy was a complete blowhard who seemed creepy at best.

Every retard colony has a leader.  He's lucky he found his colony.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2023, 06:45:42 PM »
Very strange letter from Faraldo IMHO.
The FBI and I assume Jeff Gural---have already determined that people who purchased either BB3 or Thymosin from Fishman---will be banned by Gural from racing at his tracks--and the FBI will be investigating and interviewing all those that purchased this shit. The use of BB3 was supposed to be EPO--so that should be automatic banding  ngc3--at some tracks--for life.
Gural and FBI--not interested in most of the therapeutic stuff Faraldo is harping about---they are after the real cheats----thats who need to be eliminated!!!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2023, 08:57:14 PM »
Very strange letter from Faraldo IMHO.
The FBI and I assume Jeff Gural---have already determined that people who purchased either BB3 or Thymosin from Fishman---will be banned by Gural from racing at his tracks--and the FBI will be investigating and interviewing all those that purchased this shit. The use of BB3 was supposed to be EPO--so that should be automatic banding  ngc3--at some tracks--for life.
Gural and FBI--not interested in most of the therapeutic stuff Faraldo is harping about---they are after the real cheats----thats who need to be eliminated!!!
Faraldo is running scared. He has one trainer in prison and his current one is on the hit list.

bello

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2023, 09:06:29 PM »
Faraldo is running scared. He has one trainer in prison and his current one is on the hit list.
If the Feds ever got him to talk, they wouldn't have enough shovels to shovel the diarrhea at Yonkers up.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2023, 09:12:08 PM »
Faraldo is providing all signs of a guy who is starting to crack. I think Russell Williams should be very very concerned.  These men should not be at the helm of the USTA.  #1. Its a major conflict of interest when the one time biggest breeder, and owner of the largest sale company is heading up the the very registry. This is BLATANT.  #2 Faraldo has been a brazen in your face asshole, who knowingly used trainers who had the "edge", which directly effected bettors, other owners, and used the NY tracks as a personal ATM. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH with these characters.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2023, 09:17:06 PM »
Faraldo is providing all signs of a guy who is starting to crack. I think Russell Williams should be very very concerned.  These men should not be at the helm of the USTA.  #1. Its a major conflict of interest when the one time biggest breeder, and owner of the largest sale company is heading up the the very registry. This is BLATANT.  #2 Faraldo has been a brazen in your face asshole, who knowingly used trainers who had the "edge", which directly effected bettors, other owners, and used the NY tracks as a personal ATM. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH with these characters.
Correct   tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal