Author Topic: Off topic  (Read 894 times)

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
Off topic
« on: April 12, 2023, 07:26:46 PM »
The first ten threads as of now have 2 harness racing related and 8 Mike Petrelli threads. WTF can't this shit go the the ot forum where all the John Frank posts are?  BTW John Frank posts are ok with me but not this SCM shit.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 07:29:10 PM by Mazola »

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Re: Off topic
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 08:04:11 PM »
The first ten threads as of now have 2 harness racing related and 8 Mike Petrelli threads. WTF can't this shit go the the ot forum where all the John Frank posts are?  BTW John Frank posts are ok with me but not this SCM shit.
Have to sift through 10 petrelli topics to find one that is worth reading
I initially thought the guy was full of bs but seeing how much attention he's getting on here I have to believe people are scared that's why they are so desperate to tarnish his name and shut him up, otherwise why would they care enough to make so many topics about the guy

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 08:15:11 PM »
Lmfaooo no one is scared of him he’s a lying POS with a revenge plan that’s spiraling. However he IS stealing from people. Hasn’t paid a dime where he is and pockets the money. Blackmails people. Harasses and threatens them. He’s the worst kind of human being there is. $12k on a broken down horse bet that’s more than he’s paid for his kids. So you’re wrong about anyone being scared, that I can tell you. More like entertained and waiting for him to fall flat on his pasty white face.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 08:55:04 PM »
Lmfaooo no one is scared of him he’s a lying POS with a revenge plan that’s spiraling. However he IS stealing from people. Hasn’t paid a dime where he is and pockets the money. Blackmails people. Harasses and threatens them. He’s the worst kind of human being there is. $12k on a broken down horse bet that’s more than he’s paid for his kids. So you’re wrong about anyone being scared, that I can tell you. More like entertained and waiting for him to fall flat on his pasty white face.
I'm starting to think the same thing! If these folks can't stop thinking about Mike,they must be in love!

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 09:27:22 PM »
I'm starting to think the same thing! If these folks can't stop thinking about Mike,they must be in love!

I can't speak on his family situation as I have no knowledge about that. It caught MY attention when he started going after my friends and my profession (I'm a carriage driver) and then when someone said he did Dave dirty that was my final straw.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal