Author Topic: Synthetic weed...  (Read 8024 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: Synthetic weed...
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2024, 06:30:06 PM »
I agree there is a huge difference between drug categories...but the question posed was does he race clean.  And the answer is no!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2024, 06:30:19 PM »
THIS IS ACTUALLY ENTERTAINING TO READ.   IMAGINE THE POSITIVES THAT TRULY CHEAT THE PUBLIC AND THE TRUE HONEST HORSEMEN.   IT IS A TRUE TRAVESTY!

I AM AWARE OF AN OWNER THAT RECENTLY APPLIED FOR A USTA LICENSE AND WAS DENIED BECAUSE HE HAD A BANKRUPTCY IN 1986!    YES, 1986!   MY CALCULATIONS IS THAT IS OVER 38 YEARS AGO!    HE WAS QUOTED THE "FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY RULE" IN THE USTA BYLAWS!    38 YEARS FOR A LEGAL RIGHT OF EVERY AMERICAN BUT YET HE ATTEMPTED TO GET AN OWNDERS LICENSE THE RIGHT WAY----NO BEARDS----NO FALSE OR HIDDEN OWNERSHIP----PAID THE FEES AND WAS DENIED!   HE MADE PHONE CALLS AND WAS ADVISED THT IS THE USTA BYLAWS.   TRUTHFULLY, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT THE COURTS SHOULD EXAMINE AND RULE ON IMMEDIATELY.  THIS IS TRULY JUST SELECTIVE PROSECUTION !    TO EVEN IMAGINE THIS COULD OCCUR.

HE FORWARDED THE ACTUAL BANKRUPTCY DOCUMENTS TO THE USTA FOR REVIEW EVEN THOUGH HE HAD TO GET FROM THE COURTS ARCHIVES-----BUT HE DID.   THEN HE WAS TOLD HE COULD GO IN FRONT OF THE FULL BOARD AND BASICALLY BEG FOR MERCY TO GET A ONE YEAR PROBATIONARY LICENSE.  DO ANY OF THESE FOLKS WITH 7 POSITIVES RECEIVE A 38 YEAR SUSPENSION ???  I DOUBT IT.   THE FOLKS IN PRISION WILL BE RACING LEGALL OR VIA BEARDS WITHIN DAYS OF THEIR RELEASE.   

IT IS HILARIOUS TO THINK THAT ANYONE WHO FILED BANKRUPTCY 38 YEARS AGO CANNOT OWN A HORSE AND GET A USTA LICENSE.   I FIND IT SICKENING TO EVEN COMPREHEND.   38 YEARS!!!!   THESE FOLKS WITH POSITIVE TEST AS WELL AS SO MANY OTHER VIOLATIONS GET A 15 DAY SUSPENSION.   RETURN A PURSE CHECK.   A STAY.   THIS IS TRULY A JOKE AND WHY THE SPORT HAS DETERIOTED SO BADLY.   BETTORS ARE SICK OF THE 1/9 PED HORSES WITHOUT PAYOFFS.   SICK OF THE DIMINISHING OWNERS/TRAINERS /DRIVERS.   HORRENDOUS.   EVERYONE SITS BACK AND WATCHES THEIR LIVILIHOOD DISAPPEAR BEFORE  THEIR EYES.

THE DEMISE OF HARNESS RACING IS UPON US DUE TO IDIOTS THAT RUN THE IDUSTRY AND PLAY FAVORITES TO THE BAD FOLKS RUINING THE SPORT.   THE FELLA WITH 7 POSITIVES SHOULD BE INCARCERATED AND BARRED FOR LIFE.   I GUESS THE ANSWER IS HE CAN FILE BANKRUPTCY AND THEN BE BARRED FOR THE NEXT 38 YEARS!

I AM NOT SURE THERE WILL EVEN BE ONE OWNER LEFT IN 38 YEARS!!!!!  UNLESS NEW HONEST LEADERS EMERGE IT IS "GAME OVER!"

Maybe the guy is SCM?
 ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2024, 06:33:31 PM »
I agree there is a huge difference between drug categories...but the question posed was does he race clean.  And the answer is no!

Ask Baffert and the t-bred group on these questyions too!  I'm sure their responses would be very interesting to read and discuss here too!

All trot

• NW-1
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2024, 07:01:11 PM »
The Delaware bunch with the positives trying to hire Bob Bafferts attorney. 20k deposit for him.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2024, 07:04:11 PM »
That sounds made up.  Why would he even be licensed to practice law in Delaware?

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2024, 07:23:57 PM »
You're a piece of shit pussy that doesn't have the balls to murder a moth. The only reason you are named Wild Bull is because you smell like one.
tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2024, 07:36:40 PM »
Why don't all of you that aren't posting on this thread please make your own room up in the O.T. and play [with each other] over there!  That way we can all watch from a distance instead of ruining threads!  THANK YOU!
Go fuck yourself.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2024, 07:39:17 PM »
Go fuck yourself.
I see a REPEAT performance of a previous post on another thread moments ago!
SO SO SAD!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2024, 07:49:48 PM »
SO SO SAD!
If you are so worried about the thread, why are you responding, jerkoff?

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2024, 07:51:51 PM »
If you are so worried about the thread, why are you responding, jerkoff?

You can do better with your comments towards me!

Some of us would actually like to discuss this thread as it is an interesting one for a change on horseplop.

Anything else?

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2024, 07:56:16 PM »
You can do better with your comments towards me!

Some of us would actually like to discuss this thread as it is an interesting one for a change on horseplop.

Anything else?
I respond to posts when they are directed towards me, douchebag.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2024, 08:32:49 PM »
I respond to posts when they are directed towards me, douchebag.

As I said earlier, please take your problems/issues to the O.T.

THANK YOU

Illegal Larry

• NW-1
  • viva mexico
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2024, 10:17:25 PM »
Maybe the guy is SCM?
 ngc3
No shot. The counselor is the chicago guy who started horseplop. His name escapes me right now but he is the lawyer who started horseplop
te quiero tu horse plop

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2024, 10:25:40 PM »
No shot. The counselor is the chicago guy who started horseplop. His name escapes me right now but he is the lawyer who started horseplop

If what you said is true, maybe the banning of certain individuals can start again--the sooner the better!

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2024, 10:35:00 PM »
SO SO SAD!
what do you expect from the king of the short bus riders you know him walking around with a rubber helmet and his Scooby Doo lunchbox while in highschool lmao

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    Today at 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal