Author Topic: ADDITIONAL CHARGES COMIN TO THE 29 ..MORE PEOPLE LOOKS LIKE GONNA BE CHARGED  (Read 18180 times)

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
if i kill some1   ..first time..will i get a slap and get off

Only if you promise not to do it again and wear a BLM tshirt

Swingback

• Top Claimer
Top 3 on the indictment Servis, Navarro and Surick will 100% get jail time.  They were the highlight of the press conference announcement.  SDNY AG will not cut a deal with no jail time to the highlighted defendants.  Only way no jail time is if they go to trial with an acquittal or they can get the evidence (wiretaps etc. thrown out) and gut the case.  To go to trial depending on attorney will cost $250k-$500k and could be higher if a top hitter.  If they push for trial that's where you will see the additional superseding indictments.  Superseding indictments may or may not mean new defendants but definitely an indication they are going to pile on additional charges on the defendants they already have who won't play ball to get guilty pleas. It's alot of money to risk on a trial with no guarantee you will win.  It comes down to the motion practice to get the evidence thrown out.  If the wire taps and the damaging evidence is held in and can be used at trial it's an uphill climb.  If they can get some of it thrown out then it's a decision on what is left and who will testify against them.  This isn't a mystery just follow what happened in the College Admissions Scandal.  Defendants who wouldn't play ball ended up with superseding indictments.  When they lost their motion practice (Loughlin) they cut a deal rather than risk it.                   

wecandream

• 4 claimer
Most of you on this forum were extremely jealous of a Nick! Like you don’t do no wrong.

Again innocent until proven guilty.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Most of you on this forum were extremely jealous of a Nick! Like you don’t do no wrong.

Again innocent until proven guilty.

sandals is the man in jersey

no jail,,,hes movin to florida anyways tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
Not sure how things work in your little world Luke, but generally people out on bail after federal indictment don’t get to leave home state without permission from the judge. I have a hard time believing a judge would grant sandals permission to go to Florida one last time to sit in beach. Last I heard he was buying used lawnmowers in Jersey to try and start a landscape business to pay legal bills

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
sandals loaded freehold king

large bank

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Yes!! I am jealous of a guy who is hated throughout the horse racing industry. I'm jealous of a guy who has been in and out of trouble from the first day he set foot at a racetrack. I'm jealous of a guy who is facing 10 years jail time. I am jealous of a guy who will never be able to legitimately race a horse ever again. I am jealous of a guy who's biggest admirer is a Chevy salesman from Illinois. Try again Einstein.

the chevy guy can buy u out bitch ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The Exporter

• Elite
...his biggest admirer is a mid-west mental midget!!! ngc3 tmbz1 ngc3. ..." he is moving to Florida". Once again, this numbnutted nit wit will say anything for attention.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
...his biggest admirer is a mid-west mental midget!!! ngc3 tmbz1 ngc3. ..." he is moving to Florida". Once again, this numbnutted nit wit will say anything for attention.

you fckin idiot

thanks for readin and responding to all the crap I post

PIGEON ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I control u  bitch

keep reading   fuck face ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

control u..and bitches like you

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

short jokes ,,lame ngc3 ngc3

new material fuck face

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 04:17:37 PM by LUCPARK »

Harness Stats

Luc is protected on this site.  Constructive criticism sometimes get removed.  He knows he posts absurdities … IMO his reasoning is probably that this "worthless forum" is too boring and the more hits it gets the longer it may stay around. 

Not much point in calling him names … water off a duck's back.  This same stuff gets recycled month after month year after year forum after forum.  Too bad this is probably the last one. 

In his favor we all wish we had some of the success he has had in this business and the money to throw around to enter a horse in the Graduate where he knows that depending on the draw he's probably not gonna do better than 4th.  He actually sustains the industry in spite of some of the crap that comes out of his keyboards.  I'll give him a  tmbz1 for that.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Luc is protected on this site.  Constructive criticism sometimes get removed.  He knows he posts absurdities … IMO his reasoning is probably that this "worthless forum" is too boring and the more hits it gets the longer it may stay around. 

Not much point in calling him names … water off a duck's back.  This same stuff gets recycled month after month year after year forum after forum.  Too bad this is probably the last one. 

In his favor we all wish we had some of the success he has had in this business and the money to throw around to enter a horse in the Graduate where he knows that depending on the draw he's probably not gonna do better than 4th.  He actually sustains the industry in spite of some of the crap that comes out of his keyboards.  I'll give him a  tmbz1 for that.

IM PROTECTED ,,THATS NOT TRUE

THIS IS FORUM IS TO HAVE A FEW LAUGHS BUST A LITTLE BALLS

AND MAKE THE DAY GO BY FASTER

FOR THOSE WHO TAKE THIS FORUM AS ALL SERIOUS

YOUR A FCKIN IDIOT,,THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU

AND YES IVE BEEN BLESSED ,,BY MY DAD AND THE GOOD LORD.. tmbz1 tmbz1

« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 05:01:39 PM by LUCPARK »

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
"The good lord"" certainly didn't bless you in the brain department.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
"The good lord"" certainly didn't bless you in the brain department.

JUST THE POCKET DEPARTMENT  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Harness Stats

IM PROTECTED ,,THATS NOT TRUE

You know I try to bust your balls, especially when I was newer here.  I wrote a good one a few months ago and it lasted about 3 minutes before going bye bye. I didn't think I had violated any rules so IMO someone cut you a break.  No matter .. carry on.

wecandream

• 4 claimer
The exporter,

A mid west midget?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal