Author Topic: IMS  (Read 2100 times)

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
IMS
« on: September 21, 2023, 05:49:39 PM »
Hope he gets a better trip in the final.  LOL We'll see! If he gets beat, can we quit comparing him to Confederate, He can't beat Cannibal.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
Re: IMS
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 05:52:53 PM »
Hope he gets a better trip in the final.  LOL We'll see! If he gets beat, can we quit comparing him to Confederate, He can't beat Cannibal.
Not sure he is much better than Ken Hanover. Let's see what trashcano can do in an hour. Hope he draws the 6

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 06:17:00 PM »
He drew the 5 and just for you Fuguzzi this is the way my betting platform is writing his name.

IT'S MY SHOW

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2023, 06:19:50 PM »
He drew the 5 and just for you Fuguzzi this is the way my betting platform is writing his name.

IT'S MY SHOW
LOLOL   I love the recognition, my friend Thorn   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2023, 06:50:41 PM »
They were wrong.  Definitely not a POS.  Scotty money gets lucky off of those suicidal fractions by Cannibal and Moment is Here.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 06:53:00 PM by The Thorn »

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2023, 06:51:38 PM »
Somebody please post the suicide prevention hotline number for Fug

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2023, 06:53:48 PM »
Somebody please post the suicide prevention hotline number for Fug
LOLOL   Love the driver, hate the trainer, horse rebounded well.   perfect situation. Cannibal dawdled, but Timmy Has to let him go. He knows his horse is on a dead run and will stop like a wind up plane.

firhill

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2023, 06:54:56 PM »
Awesome....Well done Its My Show.
Destroyed them.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2023, 07:54:14 PM »
Awesome....Well done Its My Show.
Destroyed them.
Destroyed them   Really?  He out muscled 1 fresh horse in Seven Colors who gave him a trip off suicidal fractions.  If that's destroying them to you, ok

he came back super, but he didn't destroy them.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2023, 07:56:27 PM »
Why when Confederate gets a race set up by his stable mates do you declare him the GOAT

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2023, 08:42:01 PM »
Why when Confederate gets a race set up by his stable mates do you declare him the GOAT

Confirmation bias again.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2023, 09:56:59 PM »
Yes I agree.  Confederate hasn't destroyed anything without the race being set up for him all year long.  He has only beaten tired horses all year long.  Not one time has he had to beat a horse that wasn't coming back to him.  He has fended off NO ONE.  Timmy has done a super job protecting him all year long.  He rolled him one start in the elim of the NA Cup when he was super fresh and found out real quick he was no good on the front end.  He will never see the front end again the rest of the year because one he has zero gate speed and two he probably has a little vaginitis and will curl up if he gets looked in the eye.  Timmy is no dummy and has driven plenty of great horses.  If he knew he could win on the front he damn sure would have him there when he's 2/5 or 1/9.  When he drove Captain T he was on the hammer every week because when you 2/5 and a true champion you don't need trips to win.  You make your own trip.  How many times did SBSW take a tuck and look for a trip?  Fugazzie claims he the the goat and best he's ever seen.  What the heck have you been watching you entire life.  Please name me one great horse that was never on the front? trotter or pacer? Any era 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's?  Please answer this so we can have a little debate - PLEASE

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2023, 10:35:03 PM »
Fast heats take their toll
IMS looked tucked up like a greyhound and ribs showing in the photo coming to the finish

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2023, 12:36:36 AM »
What's Ron Burke always say about fat horses? "Show me a fat guy winning the 100 yard dash in the Olympics and I'll fatten my horses up!"

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2023, 06:45:43 AM »
Yes I agree.  Confederate hasn't destroyed anything without the race being set up for him all year long.  He has only beaten tired horses all year long.  Not one time has he had to beat a horse that wasn't coming back to him.  He has fended off NO ONE.  Timmy has done a super job protecting him all year long.  He rolled him one start in the elim of the NA Cup when he was super fresh and found out real quick he was no good on the front end.  He will never see the front end again the rest of the year because one he has zero gate speed and two he probably has a little vaginitis and will curl up if he gets looked in the eye.  Timmy is no dummy and has driven plenty of great horses.  If he knew he could win on the front he damn sure would have him there when he's 2/5 or 1/9.  When he drove Captain T he was on the hammer every week because when you 2/5 and a true champion you don't need trips to win.  You make your own trip.  How many times did SBSW take a tuck and look for a trip?  Fugazzie claims he the the goat and best he's ever seen.  What the heck have you been watching you entire life.  Please name me one great horse that was never on the front? trotter or pacer? Any era 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's?  Please answer this so we can have a little debate - PLEASE

Good Time

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal