Author Topic: SENATE PASSES BILL TO GIVE HORSE RACING $100M STATE SUBSIDY  (Read 6464 times)

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
Re: SENATE PASSES BILL TO GIVE HORSE RACING $100M STATE SUBSIDY
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2018, 01:52:52 PM »

What did happen to that Goooffrrrraaallll ll GO FUND ME PAGE  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2018, 02:30:06 PM »
Codey's a bettor, can be occasionally seen in the meds vip room with his son betting gulfstream.

At least he bets on real racing

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2018, 02:30:46 PM »
Get real, folks.  Is this money a magic wand?  Look at the details.  Just like Trump's tax cut only made Steve Blow Jobs and Mark Fuckinberg richer, Jewffrey's money gift threatens to do the same.  Burke, Yimmy and Alagna get 80% of all the purse money at the Swamp.  I don't see any trainer from Yonkers (from those that are allowed to race) or Toronto uprooting their operation to come to the Swamp.  And if you're an owner (new or revived) interested in getting in or back in because of the purses, you are going to invest with the top guys.  The breeders go with the top guys.  Bottom line, the medium- to small-barns will face increased pressure to survive.  The rich get richer.  And fucks like John Campbell, Ray Remmen and Phat Phuck Phord the Phallacious Phraud continue to support this Nazi prick.  Until next time, sweeties......... ...HEIL HITLER!!

Steve Jobs has been dead for 7 years...

harnobuff

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2018, 03:24:57 PM »
Steve Jobs has been dead for 7 years...

C'mon, kid, live a little!  If I would have said Apple and Facebook, would that have made you fell better?  Do you think the Steve Blow Jobs Estate has stopped receiving money from Apple?  Don't hurt yourself, small fry.  We got Jewffrey trying to act like the Trump Foundation and you're worried about a little word play!  Until next time, laddies.......... ......HEIL HITLER!!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2018, 05:53:46 PM »
What happened to Buffy?
Back to Your old name?

I dunno.  My Chitown bud, Unable To Earn, was telling me how much he hated Buffy.  Buff was an original Freedom Fighter along with Sensei Hushie, Off Ramp, and Joyzeee.  Jewffrey and Eddie Munster are scared to death of Buff.  And we know he reads this worthless forum every day.  Until next time, sweeties......... .....HEIL HITLER!!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2018, 06:37:18 PM »
I dunno.  My Chitown bud, Unable To Earn, was telling me how much he hated Buffy.  Buff was an original Freedom Fighter along with Sensei Hushie, Off Ramp, and Joyzeee.  Jewffrey and Eddie Munster are scared to death of Buff.  And we know he reads this worthless forum every day.  Until next time, sweeties......... .....HEIL HITLER!!
[/qu

I am deeply saddened by my exclusion.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2018, 07:14:21 PM »
[/qu

I am deeply saddened by my exclusion.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

whoa, whoa, Bern.  As Lebron says, "Uuse famleee!!"  My sincerest apologies.  If you look up "Freedom Fighter" in the dictionary you will see a picture of..............B ernie Madoff!!

Until next time, Freedom Fighters......... ..........HEIL HITLER!!

harnobuff

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2018, 10:06:02 PM »

More fake news/stats...… out of the 50 races at the Meadowlands in December. 1st Takter is retired. 2nd Burke & Alagna have a total of 2 wins, 3 place's & 4 show's, which is 6% not 80%.

This is really goining to help the small & medium trainers & owners.

yo, yo, Flaw,

You stupid fuck.  Here's the top 3 for the year in MONEY EARNED.  Nobody else is close.  Stupid fuck.

Name    Starts     Earnings            EPS
Burke, Ronald    428   $1,993,975   $4,659
Takter, Jimmy    179   $2,500,330   $13,968
Alagna, Tony    134   $841,524           $6,280

And now, because of the welfare coupon purses, Burke will race horses at the Swamp that were racing elsewhere.  Good luck to the small guy trying to make a few bucks or build up the barn.  Until next time, darlings......... ....HEIL HITLER!!

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2018, 07:51:41 AM »
Matt Harvey just got $11 million from the Angels...apparent ly jersey aint the only ones burning up money on useless things.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2018, 12:51:35 PM »
...well on to the Assembly. I sure hope NJ horsemen are not hanging their hat on this argument; ..."With an existing overpayment of more than $3.5 million already on the books and handle continuing to trend down, failing an improved product as the increase in purses would theoretically provide,"... How much data and proof do you need to discredit this argument. We have over 15 years and 100's of thousands or races that show large purses do nothing to improve the horse racing product.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2018, 02:27:31 PM »
...well on to the Assembly. I sure hope NJ horsemen are not hanging their hat on this argument; ..."With an existing overpayment of more than $3.5 million already on the books and handle continuing to trend down, failing an improved product as the increase in purses would theoretically provide,"... How much data and proof do you need to discredit this argument. We have over 15 years and 100's of thousands or races that show large purses do nothing to improve the horse racing product.

Why did the big purses fail at Monmouth a few years ago?  Is the Swamp a similar situation?

Until next time, sweeties......... ....HEIL HITLER!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    Today at 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal