Author Topic: Mike P. - Admin Suggestion - The Harness Forum  (Read 1770 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Mike P. - Admin Suggestion - The Harness Forum
« on: June 09, 2023, 12:13:56 AM »
ADMIN said this tonight to Kirby's Ace (June 08, 2023, 11:38:37 PM):

"only person currently banned the past 150 days is the one who spammed the board. I think that account is the Petrelli fellow. I'll unblock if there's a reassurance it won't occur again."

_________________ ____

Previously Superfecta speaking to Admin and ADMIN's response:

Quote from: Superfecta on April 14, 2023, 08:33:24 AM

"Can we get rid of the 20 fucking Petrelli threads. One would be more than enough."

"I agree there are too many topics all pointing in 1-2 directions, but previous attempts to combine them bring their own problems...mainly that posters incorrectly assume their stuff was deleted. It's a no-win scenario. I'll look into combining a few if it doesn't confuse the posters."
_________________ _____

My thoughts....

I reached out to Mike P. and let him know if he again agreed to not spam the forum, he could be reinstated.  This is between him and ADMIN so please do not think any of us have a say if he comes back or not!

Hypothetically, if he was reinstated  and he didn't spam the Forum, and those who want to engage him 24 / 7 and the the Topic of HIM (Mike P.), could you people keep it to one dedicated thread in Harness?

It's Official!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
Re: Mike P. - Admin Suggestion - The Harness Forum
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 02:11:36 AM »
Fuck the jewbag admin and fuck you too dirty jewbag. Lying pieces of shit. How come I was banded for three days twice because of this senator pedophile asshole. The guy has multiple personalities and contsntky talks about cock and molesting little boys. Then tries to shrug it off like it’s nothing. He’s a real whack job and creepy.

Ok admin give the next three days off again. Do me a favor and band me permanently. I have ways to get back on. Since you’re in the forgiving mood with another asshole potrelli, You wanna get rid of a problem get rid of senator and I’ll never call out another jewbag in any post on this forum. You’re the one who is allowing a saboteur back on this forum.  I’ll take my suspension starting in the morning since Paulie will be crying to you and filing a complaint against me. See ya in three days

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2023, 09:37:28 AM »
To all
If these  screen names are mike p this is really getting out of hand.
And if this man spends this kind of time with this crazy shit what els can he do.
Remember this sick mind is walking around and what is he really capable of.
I am going to reach out to his immediate family today and see if there is a way to see if we can get him mentally evaluated.
If anyone has any thing to say that might need to be brought up please reply.
Writing post on here is one thing people have been doing it for years but no one has taken it to the streets like he has
We have all seen Michael Petrelli’s videos what really is going on in his mind and what could he do to innocent people especially women and children.
This is not an attempt to down mr petrelli it’s to protect others.
Thank you all

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2023, 10:23:06 AM »
Fuck the jewbag admin and fuck you too dirty jewbag. Lying pieces of shit. How come I was banded for three days twice because of this senator pedophile asshole. The guy has multiple personalities and contsntky talks about cock and molesting little boys. Then tries to shrug it off like it’s nothing. He’s a real whack job and creepy.

Ok admin give the next three days off again. Do me a favor and band me permanently. I have ways to get back on. Since you’re in the forgiving mood with another asshole potrelli, You wanna get rid of a problem get rid of senator and I’ll never call out another jewbag in any post on this forum. You’re the one who is allowing a saboteur back on this forum.  I’ll take my suspension starting in the morning since Paulie will be crying to you and filing a complaint against me. See ya in three days

Yom Kippur is on September 25th this year. I will reserve a spot for you in the nearest Synagogue. You can thank me later. ;D

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2023, 10:28:24 AM »
Mazel Tov!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2023, 10:56:35 AM »
Here we go again.  I think I said this isin't going to end well.  SSDD

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2023, 11:10:46 AM »
To all
If these  screen names are mike p this is really getting out of hand.
And if this man spends this kind of time with this crazy shit what els can he do.
Remember this sick mind is walking around and what is he really capable of.
I am going to reach out to his immediate family today and see if there is a way to see if we can get him mentally evaluated.
If anyone has any thing to say that might need to be brought up please reply.
Writing post on here is one thing people have been doing it for years but no one has taken it to the streets like he has
We have all seen Michael Petrelli’s videos what really is going on in his mind and what could he do to innocent people especially women and children.
This is not an attempt to down mr petrelli it’s to protect others.
Thank you all

You and your band of lunatics - 1 Mike P. thread only otherwise beyond OFF-TOPIC, you are spamming the forum - You've heard from the handicapper / members and ADMIN regarding the HARNESS FORUM!

Violators - No fucking trial, just chop off your Horseplop head and IP address!   ;D
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2023, 11:17:46 AM »
Yom Kippur is on September 25th this year. I will reserve a spot for you in the nearest Synagogue. You can thank me later. ;D

Well Yom Kippur came early for ant!

Christmas and Hanukkah came late for you!

Let's hope all the OFF TOPIC and Mike P. posters get the message, and are not single brain cell organisms!  No more ME threads, OFF TOPIC and 1 Mike P. thread only! 

I'm taking the under this gets violated before midnight tonight, anyone want to take my action?   ngc3
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2023, 11:31:56 AM »

I have to come to the defense Senator Blutarsky. He is by no means a pedohile.  A degenerate sexually frustrated gambler perhaps. But no pedohile.  tmbz1
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2023, 11:49:05 AM »
I have to come to the defense Senator Blutarsky. He is by no means a pedohile.  A degenerate sexually frustrated gambler perhaps. But no pedohile.  tmbz1

ant will never say "jewbag" again if I disappear, some serious terrorist / hostage situation for y'all to consider!

Some members here and up to high profile racing parties know me outside here too, some of those here are lifelong members, I have nothing to prove, but if sharing life, good or bad has consequences, OH well!  Lying, never!  ;D
It's Official!

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2023, 12:17:25 PM »
SCM why don’t you align yourself with someone who will pay for your children so your father don’t..
Will see you on the 23rd sure you be sitting with all your friends…  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2023, 12:53:01 PM »
Ban released??? Am I supposed to say thank you? Give them a medal? Do you think I need Horseplop or the ability to "defend" myself here? Take your forum and shove it up your twats. Nobody outside the business reads this shit. I have no use for harness racing, the people in it or Horseplop. You imbeciles refuse to accept the fact I have left you all in the dust. So you chicken shit cowards can continue, ok? Say whatever you want without fear of penalty about me, my past, my kids, my family, my anything. So fucking obsessed with a complete stranger who isn't even in the game anymore? Mock what I do all you want, sit on your buckets after putting your forks and rakes down to talk about me to feel better about your welfare supported lives that 99.999999999% of the population has no idea exists. Crying that this is all you have, all you know, and the states have to pay to keep your dead industry afloat. Meanwhile say all you want about me, I have aligned myself with some very good people who actually advocate fo the animals you send down the pipeline to death after their use as a racehorse has been wrung out. Nobody outside harness racing is impressed with any of you and would laugh in your faces if you bring your crying acts to them. Carry on zeroes. I'll call you later tonight Paul, like I said, why bother here. These scumbags are beneath people like you and me.

Say what you want about the forum, But I bet you won't do that ever again (spam the forum)

You need us to feed your ego!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2023, 04:55:27 PM »
mission succeeded...See ya Mikey!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2023, 05:05:15 PM »
mission succeeded...See ya Mikey!

No one banded ant, or ever timed him out he just doesn't log in and watches from the bleachers.  ADMIN said to you yesterday only Mike P. in last 150 days.

Everything ant says is propaganda.

To find the ant is very easy...

Crawling on the floor of Hoosier Downs, on Tyler George's shoulder
Or at 8chan or pic em' nazi blog!   ngc3
It's Official!

WillieGoldberg

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2023, 05:09:50 PM »
I'm pretty sure that Mike Ant is banded.  He wears one of those black ones on his arm.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    Today at 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    Today at 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    Today at 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal