Author Topic: WHO IS THE SHARPEST? WHAT DOES AMERICAGREATAHGAIN BRING? AUCTION ENDS AT 11 TODA  (Read 3544 times)

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
My guess $90 and a buyback

In It Deep

• NW-1
Definitely a buy back, I'm guessing $88,500.00
Just a guy that spends too much time on the ponies.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
Which partner is buying back? Pelling or Fiorentino (I think he's Pelling's partner on this horse)?

truthisgrey

• NW-1
Must be a slow gossip/news week. Second thread about this horse selling on Ongait  ngc3
You guys realize they sell decent horses on that site all the time. Not sure what the obsession is with this one??? NT just listed Red Right Hand, talk about that one maybe at least that’s a relevant horse

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Other partner listed is Bridle Path Stables in NY.  Don't know them but probably mostly a boarding facility.  If Pelling sees any future for the colt he will be doing the buyback, but I believe he will go somewhere else. 

I'd guess 79,500

Closing time is 11 only if you are Central Time. 

Lance

• Stakes Horse
Also....what will Red Right Hand go for???

Harness racer

• Elite
Also....what will Red Right Hand go for???

Really nice mile at M1 in last.

Grandstand Handicapper

• Open / FFA
Red Right Hand, interesting horse. Just won at the Big M, nice mile -- after a break in the Borgata -- boring race, no movement, pocket trip, pulled after the 5/8ths, made the lead and that was it, winning in 49 and 1. Tough 6yo, lifetime winner of $450k, won over 100k last year. Nancy has had the horse since day one. He's a racehorse, not a stakes horse. He has won in 51 and change at Yonkers twice, and shows going in 51 and 52 there. Big demand for horses like this now. But, you're buying from Nancy. That bothers a lot of people. Could go either way. I'm afraid he sells for a premium and goes for 150k. Then again, the market is distorted now, so 175 or more wouldn't shock me.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
On Red I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up over 200,000.  He' still intact and being a half brother to Call Me Queen Bee might have some interest from a backyard breeder.

Harness racer

• Elite
Already over $80k and 3 days left.  Couldn't have had a better mile to sell on.  tmbz1

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
what does it matter?  Ongait is so rigged it's not even funny.  Your a complete sucker if you think it's legit.

Harness racer

• Elite
Almost 100k now.  one minute left

Harness racer

• Elite
These fucks put more time on after each bid...so why have a timer if you can't snipe it?

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
The never ending auction.  I never bothered watching before.  Every time you place a bid they add a minute and a half ..  ngc3

Overcheck

• Top Claimer
Yes why not if it benefits the seller.  The goal is to get the most $.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal