Author Topic: Karl vs TCI  (Read 3436 times)

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2023, 11:29:57 PM »
I am amazed that Yannick doesn't have a stiff neck after how many times he looked over at TCI alongside him.  It was clear that he was "nursing" Karl and just trying to get enough out of him to squeeze to the wire, so, for sure, Karl had some kind of "issue" where Yannick was afraid he would start to gallop if he asked him for anything more than what he felt he just needed to cross the finish line a nose in front.   Only thing the matchup proved was that Karl had an "issue" and that they both (if Karl is restored to being sound) will be knocking on the door of the Hambo next year.

I think you’re right about Yannick not driving on Karl. Definitely something amiss. But…. Dave Miller wasn’t chasing TCI hard either.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
Re: Karl vs TCI
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2023, 08:35:40 AM »

LMAO, get him sound, also he doesn't have another gear. TCI is clearly the better horse. KARL had everything his own way and got beat. There is a reason one horse has a million made, and the other 300 grand.
We can’t possibly know if he does or doesn’t when he’s clearly not solid gated. I watched a his replay from 9/28 he looked good gated then going what appears a wrapped up 51-1. Don’t miss construe what am saying. Trotters with
those little hitches can be vary hard to figure out where it is. She might never find it. 100 yrs ago when I was at Meadowlands, Jim D had a trotter , can’t recall his name but he made close to a mill, the Dr. Balmer and him could not find his issue. He would run every now n then. Dr.Balmer always said if he could have found his spot he would have made another mill.Funny thing about trotters from what I have seen over the years doesn’t matter if their 4claimers or Hambo winners if their not balanced and good gated you can’t cover up their deficiencies with race gas.Their the best test for a great horse person .

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal