Author Topic: Miami valley should lose there days  (Read 3449 times)

bigbullz

• NW-1
Miami valley should lose there days
« on: December 30, 2021, 08:27:12 PM »
I hate even thinking this because it is closest track to me but they just give zero shits about racing.  No Friday or Saturday nights?  I know it’s a trend but the crowds they used to get were crazy.  Im usually pumped up about this meet but I can tell it’s just going to be a disappointment.  But I’m sure we will get to listen to the wizard. Oh boy!!! lol

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
Re: Miami valley should lose there days
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 08:54:33 PM »
you make agreat point because there where crowds on weekends they had to eliminate them want zero live crowds

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 09:01:37 PM »
 FOR THE REST OF YOU UNEDUCATED TYPES, THAT SHOULD BE 'THEIR' DAYS IN THE TITLE

WENT THERE LOOKING TO SEE A LINK TO A PROGRAM, NONE AVAILABLE

I KNOW THAT THE WIZ, IS THE BEST HANDICAPPING TALENT THE SPORT HAS EVER SEEN, HE PUTS BARNEY GARNSEY TO SHAME I WISH THAT I COULD DO A VIDEO SESSION GIG WITH HIM, ITS ON MY BUCKET LIST.  I AM SO JEALOUS OF THAT BARRY GUY. HE GETS TO SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH THE WIZ.  THE WIZ IS THE CHEEZ  tmbz1  THEY SHOULD LINK TO A WIZ HANDICAPPING VIDEO ON THEIR SITE

BUT THEY MUST BE PAYING THE WIZ TOO MUCH $$ IF THEY CANT JOIN THE TREND OF FREE PROGRAMS FOR THE INTERNETTERS  WHO ARE NOT DOING THE MEADOWLANDS/ MOHAWK DOUBLE !

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 09:52:54 PM »
you make agreat point because there where crowds on weekends they had to eliminate them want zero live crowds

I've been there when the crowd was so huge that they were all the way across the way to the world's largest feast market. 

BUT > they have some times had bands use the trackside room and it is crazy busy when they get old Pete Nooner, Kiss, Sinatra, Tiny tim, Big Bootey, Rena Macintire, Alabama, LL Coo Jane, Elvis and more.

No passing lane 4U

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 11:02:14 PM »
ex
exactly Friday and Saturday nights the grandstand is packed like sardines then the idiots or don't raise those two nights that's hundreds of thousands of dollars they're losing out on.

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2021, 11:58:01 PM »
I've been there when the crowd was so huge that they were all the way across the way to the world's largest feast market. 

BUT > they have some times had bands use the trackside room and it is crazy busy when they get old Pete Nooner, Kiss, Sinatra, Tiny tim, Big Bootey, Rena Macintire, Alabama, LL Coo Jane, Elvis and more.

LL coo jane?

davenchop

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 12:45:53 AM »
any chance the idiot old man got covid and died..
you can only hope... his mantra... be old act stupid wear moronic sunglasses
and thats funny....mute for the next 4 months
you cant lose if you dont bet

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 12:08:57 PM »
any chance the idiot old man got covid and died..
you can only hope... his mantra... be old act stupid wear moronic sunglasses
and thats funny....mute for the next 4 months

play his pix ... make big $$$

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2022, 08:15:57 PM »
While I agree --- the crowds are huge --- management has zero interest growing harness racing, a live product that is actually of interest to people....  Tracks are lining up for sports betting to go live -- and 0% goes to horse racing.

But you're asking a racing commission that also could give two shits about racing.

They allow a track to kill interest in the racing product.

Same commission that allowed a track to build a flat grandstand. If you are sitting more than 10 feet off the glass, you can't see anything. You need to break your neck looking at a tv screen that is flat against the wall instead of tilted down to view.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal