General Category > Political Roundtable

Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day

<< < (2/28) > >>

Gaagoots:
Leticia is a black Cunt nothing but a fucking niggaaaa. I like to kick that liberal fucking judge right in the balls with that fucking monkey face!

Gaagoots:

--- Quote from: Calhoun on February 16, 2024, 06:06:50 PM ---Yesterday it was Fannnie

Today it's Lateesha

Who will it be tomorrow?

--- End quote ---
probably the black Hitler Kane West!

Calhoun:

--- Quote from: Gaagoots on February 17, 2024, 07:47:23 AM --- Leticia is a black Cunt nothing but a fucking niggaaaa. I like to kick that liberal fucking judge right in the balls with that fucking monkey Jew face!

--- End quote ---
You mad, bruh.

I bet Leteesha smells all like Aloe Vera lotion and Peaches hair product.  BBBW.

And may the God of Abraham bless and protect the great Hebrew judge Aragorn.

kantseeback:
Remember, what goes around comes around. There are many red states with many republican prosecutors who are waiting silently to see the outcome of all of these court actions. Once a precedent is set the suits will fly, our once great country will be the laughingstock of the world.

MOSES:
Gag…you continue to impress with your use of English slang!! And you continue to bring up on another thread going some girl in a piss stall at Monticello or somewhere on track grounds, who is better than you? Who has achieved a status in life higher than you? Who is better at bashing and belittling people of the Hebrew faith and African Americans than you?

A life well lived and an inspiration to the harness racing community. Destined to have your picture on a box of Wheaties!  A real piece or work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version