Author Topic: Iran attacks Israel  (Read 4656 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Iran attacks Israel
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2024, 10:18:26 PM »
Here's the official White House transcript of Trump's remarks (emphasis added):

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN: We'll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.

So we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's — that's pretty powerful.
Post the whole speech? Typical liberal bullshit.. I asked you,  tell me what Biden has done for the betterment of this country??

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2024, 10:20:30 PM »
What speech?  This is the official transcript from one of his coronavirus briefings.
I didn’t pick and choose anything.  I just presented the facts.  Why are you so naive as to think I would slant it?

Here’s the link genius.  You can apologize at your convenience.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-disinfectants-covid-19/
Please give me some facts on what Biden has done to improve this country and when you're done with that let's start with the jackass Kamila Harris you could list her accomplishments as well thank you.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2024, 10:50:26 PM »
Please give me some facts on what Biden has done to improve this country and when you're done with that let's start with the jackass Kamila Harris you could list her accomplishments as well thank you.

You’re a stupid ass, along with that other inbred who twisted what I wrote.
Did I say 1 thing for or against either Trump or Biden?
I impartially listed the info, with no bias either way, and now you’re questioning me? Go stick your oversized font up your ass.  And I gave you the link from snopes, so do a little work and actually read it.
So many complete morons on here who can’t be even 1% objective.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2024, 02:02:43 AM »
Six fucking pages of crap that has shit fuck all To do with horse racing hopefully they nuke that whole fucking region and hopefully some of you assholes are over there visiting when it happens

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2024, 06:06:37 PM »
Six fucking pages of crap that has shit fuck all To do with horse racing hopefully they nuke that whole fucking region and hopefully some of you assholes are over there visiting when it happens

Better to discuss this than have to listen to you make disparaging remarks on all the other threads Have you ever said anything nice about anybody or is your game just to come on here and get your rocks off because you don’t have a life and need to feel like a big shot by acting like an idiot always seems like you have something negative to say when people do talk about harness racing this is a run on sentence so you can feel right at home

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2024, 06:17:25 PM »
Well said Dingus. Nice touch with the lack of punctuation. tmbz1

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2024, 08:44:00 PM »
Well said Dingus. Nice touch with the lack of punctuation. tmbz1

I’m just busting his balls.  I actually like WB because he isn’t afraid to speak his mind.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2024, 03:32:43 PM »
Yo Dingus. What is snopes saying about Biden claiming his uncle was eaten by canibals?  We just lost another country that could have been a friendly

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2024, 03:38:05 PM »
Yo Dingus. What is snopes saying about Biden claiming his uncle was eaten by canibals?  We just lost another country that could have been a friendly

I don’t even think snopes wants to tackle that 1. 

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2024, 04:01:31 PM »
And some here say Trump is an idiot. 🤷‍♂️

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2024, 04:59:55 PM »
And some here say Trump is an idiot. 🤷‍♂️
An idiot? It goes to show you the mentality of most of them on here that call him an idiot. I’ve never met a billionaire that was an idiot before.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2024, 05:12:14 PM »
You guys love Trump because he smells like ass.T

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2024, 08:37:31 PM »
An idiot? It goes to show you the mentality of most of them on here that call him an idiot. I’ve never met a billionaire that was an idiot before.
A first time for everything

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2024, 11:15:41 PM »
You guys love Trump because he smells like ass.T
That's no way to talk about your next president!

I hope mommy and daddy will take me to vote I plan on wearing my YANKEE baseball pajamas to the voting booth..

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2024, 03:41:38 AM »
Better to discuss this than have to listen to you make disparaging remarks on all the other threads Have you ever said anything nice about anybody or is your game just to come on here and get your rocks off because you don’t have a life and need to feel like a big shot by acting like an idiot always seems like you have something negative to say when people do talk about harness racing this is a run on sentence so you can feel right at home
that's one good thing about this country ten people could be talking about the same thing and have ten totally different opinions on it if I do say something nice about someone that person must be a real good person as I hate most everyone specifically in this business just seems everyone wishes bad on each other if your winning races your juicing if your not you just suck

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal