Author Topic: Fran PLEASE READ in regards to M Petrelli  (Read 5718 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Fran PLEASE READ in regards to M Petrelli
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2023, 07:31:48 PM »
You're totally right Harness racer. Have you ever seen someone meet with so many people, and say there are going to be so many things happening, but those people end up running the fuck away from him cause they know he is a thief dirtbag piece of shit. All it takes is  watching a couple of his videos where he lies , he rats on people, tapes phone calls and Betrays everybody's trust. This coward thinks he's going to have people standing behind him! It's fucking fascinating. A wise man once told me look at how a man's family looks at him if you want to see the man. Enough said here.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2023, 07:35:17 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2023, 08:38:26 PM »
You're totally right Harness racer. Have you ever seen someone meet with so many people, and say there are going to be so many things happening, but those people end up running the fuck away from him cause they know he is a thief dirtbag piece of shit. All it takes is  watching a couple of his videos where he lies , he rats on people, tapes phone calls and Betrays everybody's trust. This coward thinks he's going to have people standing behind him! It's fucking fascinating. A wise man once told me look at how a man's family looks at him if you want to see the man. Enough said here.
A wise man once told me look at how a man's family looks at him if you want to see the man.  Exactly!  He’s nothing but big mouth a rat bastard!

Assassinator

• NW-1
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2023, 03:39:31 AM »
And you wonder why this forum has gone to hell...I came back thinking things may change but it's the same 3 or 4 guys everyday with same fucking shit on 9 separate posts about the same fucking thing then they take turns patting each other on the back...like this is borderline obsessive stalking...I don't give 2 shits about Mike he can do what he wants but you get on here and of the top 15 subjects 10 are fucking identical only worded different. Like give those guys there own section so the message back and forth and tell each other good job.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2023, 09:42:16 AM »
And you wonder why this forum has gone to hell...I came back thinking things may change but it's the same 3 or 4 guys everyday with same fucking shit on 9 separate posts about the same fucking thing then they take turns patting each other on the back...like this is borderline obsessive stalking...I don't give 2 shits about Mike he can do what he wants but you get on here and of the top 15 subjects 10 are fucking identical only worded different. Like give those guys there own section so the message back and forth and tell each other good job.
It’s very simple keep scrolling.

Like I have mentioned before, if we can helped one horse and one person from being screwed over by this deadbeat we have done something worthwhile.

Perhaps you’re better off reading about how a 1 to 5 shot ran out of the money or looking for gambling tips that never pan out.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2023, 11:30:59 AM »
Borderline stalking the guy gives us new fuel daily. He’s an absolute shit show. He’s conning people and taking their money. He’s looking for horses but has to be off the farm he’s at by the first. So where are they going? His rescue horse had to rescued from him. The guy is in love with himself and thinks he’s above everyone. Him “uncovering” harness racing did nothing so now it’s off to harass the carriage people with the hot ass NYCLASS broad. He thinks he has a shot  ngc3 73cv.2

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2023, 12:20:27 PM »
Plop tart is spot on. That fucking scumbag deadbeat dad posts videos using peoples names Doing the most horrible things  none of which have been true. In the meantime, he's robbing people in abusing horses. Fuck him.

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2023, 12:36:50 PM »
Plop tart is spot on. That fucking scumbag deadbeat dad posts videos using peoples names Doing the most horrible things  none of which have been true. In the meantime, he's robbing people in abusing horses. Fuck him.

The final straw for ME was i saw someone say he did something to Yarock and THAT is just inexcusable in my book! Not even sure what it was he did and I don't care. Dave is an awesome guy!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2023, 01:54:20 PM »
The final straw for ME was i saw someone say he did something to Yarock and THAT is just inexcusable in my book! Not even sure what it was he did and I don't care. Dave is an awesome guy!
I couldn’t believe that really!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2023, 08:38:09 PM »

Pup what’s even worse is when you go to the track and hear from folks who know Dave and find out Dave was practically supporting this guy. SCM has zero dollars zero cents and zero sense. Dave felt bad for him. I think Dave was blackmailed by this asshole to go start that fight with Ford and Schnikker. When the result wasn’t an arrest to SCM’s targets he lost his shit almost like he was the assaulted party. Then it was time to throw Dave to the wolves because he wasn’t needed anymore. Then on to the next victim. The NYCLASS broad sugar mama. He’s jerking off in the Ritz hotel and he could get used to it. They should have thrown him out dressed like a vagrant.

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2023, 09:20:03 PM »
That's disgusting.  I don't really know about the Ford. Schnitker thing as I've been out of the game for many years but neither of them has ever been nasty towards me and I don't care what anyone says Dave is a GREAT guy and no one could ever convince me otherwise.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2023, 09:44:27 PM »
That's disgusting.  I don't really know about the Ford. Schnitker thing as I've been out of the game for many years but neither of them has ever been nasty towards me and I don't care what anyone says Dave is a GREAT guy and no one could ever convince me otherwise.

Pup, some of the nicest guys you’ll ever met in the horse business is Mark Ford, Ray Schnitker along with Steve Jones the only reason this asshole is on their cases because he’s hoping one of them will strike him so he can have a class action lawsuit.
 If you notice he always goes after a successful business/horseman. Never a fucking bum always a successful man.

Pupparazzi

• 4 claimer
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2023, 10:38:59 PM »
He about but my head off when I said I find it hard to believe that Mark would do what he's accusing him of doing .honestly I don't think I even know Mr. Jones so I have no opinion whatsoever on him. And Ray has always been kind to me. I don't even know what he's being accused of doing  😂 And Like I said I think the world of Dave so ....... ya I'm not buying what he's selling

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2023, 06:50:07 AM »
He about but my head off when I said I find it hard to believe that Mark would do what he's accusing him of doing .honestly I don't think I even know Mr. Jones so I have no opinion whatsoever on him. And Ray has always been kind to me. I don't even know what he's being accused of doing  😂 And Like I said I think the world of Dave so ....... ya I'm not buying what he's selling
yes  the common denominator is they all have $$$$

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2023, 09:42:52 AM »
Borderline stalking the guy gives us new fuel daily. He’s an absolute shit show. He’s conning people and taking their money. He’s looking for horses but has to be off the farm he’s at by the first. So where are they going? His rescue horse had to rescued from him. The guy is in love with himself and thinks he’s above everyone. Him “uncovering” harness racing did nothing so now it’s off to harass the carriage people with the hot ass NYCLASS broad. He thinks he has a shot  ngc3 73cv.2

All I hear is about this gals ass. Will someone please post a picture of it..I need to see this fine specimen!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2023, 09:55:38 AM »
All I hear is about this gals ass. Will someone please post a picture of it..I need to see this fine specimen!

Google Edita Birnkrant

https://ibb.co/tXMVbky
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 10:10:59 AM by ploptart »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal