Author Topic: Fran PLEASE READ in regards to M Petrelli  (Read 5718 times)

Horseradish

• 4 claimer
Re: Fran PLEASE READ in regards to M Petrelli
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2023, 06:58:06 PM »
As these vitriolic posts have little or nothing to do with harness racing why don't they get moved to another sub category or create a new one dedicated to "The Life and Times of Mike Petrelli" so the same six clowns can post there ??

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2023, 07:09:50 PM »
As these vitriolic posts have little or nothing to do with harness racing why don't they get moved to another sub category or create a new one dedicated to "The Life and Times of Mike Petrelli" so the same six clowns can post there ??

Now, that's a good idea!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2023, 07:59:05 PM »
I completely understand everyone. I can assure you I am not an ex lover of his. I am someone who knows exactly what he is though. Everything I say is truth. When he comes on his stupid YouTube channel and constantly talks about how everyone is scared of him and he can beat everybody up and acts so tough, it just drives me crazy because I know he is the furthest thing from it. Running his mouth day after day when he's lost everything, including a horse he claimed to love. Because he did the same thing to it like he did to his kids, neglected them and got caught up in his own delusions of grandeur and schemes  to defraud. So I will go away for now, it's just insane when somebody so pathetically weak and cowardly challenges, a computer screen but if you go to see him, he will fucking call the police like the pussy he is. Unless it's one of these older ladies who luckily caught onto his scheme before he could screw them over like Dave Yarock and the long list of suckers he took "sponsorship" money for and kept it for his vices. But OK I understand.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 08:06:13 PM by Haku »

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2023, 08:20:56 PM »
He needs to change the name of his page to carriage horses uncovered but all he wants to uncover is the woman running it. Mark my words once he’s thick as thieves with her he will try to take over NYCLASS. He thinks he’s better than everyone else. He had to turn a 360 back to the city horses when his plot to criminalize shooting horses in a compost pile didn’t work.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2023, 08:28:59 PM »
I completely understand everyone. I can assure you I am not an ex lover of his. I am someone who knows exactly what he is though. Everything I say is truth. When he comes on his stupid YouTube channel and constantly talks about how everyone is scared of him and he can beat everybody up and acts so tough, it just drives me crazy because I know he is the furthest thing from it. Running his mouth day after day when he's lost everything, including a horse he claimed to love. Because he did the same thing to it like he did to his kids, neglected them and got caught up in his own delusions of grandeur and schemes  to defraud. So I will go away for now, it's just insane when somebody so pathetically weak and cowardly challenges, a computer screen but if you go to see him, he will fucking call the police like the pussy he is. Unless it's one of these older ladies who luckily caught onto his scheme before he could screw them over like Dave Yarock and the long list of suckers he took "sponsorship" money for and kept it for his vices. But OK I understand.
Don’t leave Haku. I for one love your posts about SCM and how you expose him. If the other ass loans on this thread, they can GSAC. On a sidebar, I’m glad everyone noticed that SCM is pretty done. We ran his ass off plop and his scamming was exposed on every level. Only has three donors left and he’s on to carriage horses because he burned any bridge that he had in harness racing. Dave Yarrock is staying far away from him and rightfully so. He almost cost Dave everything he’s ever worked for. I heard schnitker and ford apologized to Dave Yarrock and Dave being the classy guy that he is also apologized back and said he was so sorry for falling into SCM’s web of deceit and lies. So at the moment SCM is all done in harness racing and on this blog as well. Thank you pigland. Your the best moderator around.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2023, 08:37:50 PM »
That's basically what I wanted to say. Yes I'm a tad long winded. But Mike truly is a coward. I ve never known a bigger one. And he doesn't want to work. That's why those people took their horse back folks. I've had numerous messages back and forth with slims real owners that actually care about him and don't use him to steal "sponsor" $.  And yes the previous post is spot on.  "Harness people fear me. They don't know what to do."  You FUCKING ASSHOLE! Why would anybody fear you? Now that your an exposed harness flunk out and an exposed rehab thief it's onto carriage horses. Time to challenge a whole new group of women to fist fights and pretend you are meeting with Carriage high ups to accomplish something. God dude. You truly are a loser dirtbag. Fucking go get a job at a fast food restaurant and actually contribute to your daughters college. You mooch loser coward.   Oh wait I forgot, you are a rock promoter so you probably have massive royalty checks coming quarterly. Scum-BAG
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 08:46:49 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2023, 08:50:11 PM »
That's basically what I wanted to say. Yes I'm a tad long winded. But Mike truly is a coward. I ve never known a bigger one. And he doesn't want to work. That's why those people took their horse back folks. I've had numerous messages back and forth with slims real owners that actually care about him and don't use him to steal "sponsor" $.  And yes the previous post is spot on.  "Harness people fear me. They don't know what to do."  You FUCKING ASSHOLE! Why would anybody fear you? Now that your an exposed harness flunk out and an exposed rehab thief it's onto carriage horses. Time to challenge a whole new group of women to fist fights and pretend you are meeting with Carriage high ups to accomplish something. God dude. You truly are a loser dirtbag. Fucking go get a job at a fast food restaurant and actually contribute to your daughters college.  Oh wait I forgot, you are a rock promoter so you probably have massive royalty checks coming quarterly. Scum-BAG
Haku, I find your post newsworthy and certainly in regards to harness racing.
Please do not stop posting. You also know the bullshit artist like a book.

This is America and you’re voicing your opinion and I’m going to keep voicing mine in regards to this bullshit artist.

I could care less what anybody thinks,  if I have a up my ass about something in regards to harness racing I’m going to let people know.

Haku, who knows how many people we’ve helped that would have otherwise gotten involved with this con artist.

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2023, 08:50:55 PM »
Oh, one last thing to the woman that Mike is now trying to "work with"Just beware. He has a huge problem with women who work. He likes to be the "man of the house." Never trust him for one second. Look what he did, taping peoples conversations, betraying their trusts, stealing their money, and pretending to spend it on their horses in rehab to the point where they had to come take them. How many times did we hear him say Davey Yarock was a "seventy year old man just trying to enjoy the business." The entire time he's recording conversations, ripping him off and being a total and complete piece of garbage. But yes, Gagoots makes a good point. What we are doing is working because everyone is running away from him as quick as possible. So yes it is working. Fuck this guy.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 08:58:02 PM by Haku »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2023, 08:04:01 AM »
Oh, one last thing to the woman that Mike is now trying to "work with"Just beware. He has a huge problem with women who work. He likes to be the "man of the house." Never trust him for one second. Look what he did, taping peoples conversations, betraying their trusts, stealing their money, and pretending to spend it on their horses in rehab to the point where they had to come take them. How many times did we hear him say Davey Yarock was a "seventy year old man just trying to enjoy the business." The entire time he's recording conversations, ripping him off and being a total and complete piece of garbage. But yes, Gagoots makes a good point. What we are doing is working because everyone is running away from him as quick as possible. So yes it is working. Fuck this guy.
Exactly Haku,  this is why we have to keep posting! People don’t realize the damage that this man can do to vulnerable people.

There’s a handful of us that knows his game most are naïve and have no idea.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2023, 08:09:43 AM »
Haku, they can talk all the bullshit they want. If you notice there’s a reason why our posts get so many views, it’s because we post valuable information to help others not get suckered in.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2023, 08:16:33 AM »
Haku, they can talk all the bullshit they want. If you notice there’s a reason why our posts get so many views, it’s because we post valuable information to help others not get suckered in.

His shopping cart pushers are a faithful bunch of morons. Even after hearing about his eviction they still want to send money to save another horse when that scumbag is likely using it to live instead. It’s not for the rent “peeps” cuz the fucker hasn’t paid a dime.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2023, 09:23:39 AM »
His shopping cart pushers are a faithful bunch of morons. Even after hearing about his eviction they still want to send money to save another horse when that scumbag is likely using it to live instead. It’s not for the rent “peeps” cuz the fucker hasn’t paid a dime.
Ploptart, you hit the nail on the head! It’s all a scam bought to you by SCM. Most have no clue.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2023, 09:41:00 AM »
mike has good info

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2023, 09:43:55 AM »
I think we all get your point by now and understand how you feel about SCM.

Question is why you have to keep repeating yourself? And why keep bringing up his daughter? We've heard it 20 times by now!

You keep saying your leaving. Well leave! But you won't because your obsessed with this guy!

Like I said, please call Mike and try to work it out! Obviously, you were very close to him and are consumed about his life.

Enjoy your day!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2023, 11:02:01 AM »
I've gotten to the point where it's all repetitive.   SCM is a loser and has gone to carriage horses because this grift has gone sour.  I've stopped posting on it as much because he gets off on feeling important and seeing his name.  I bet if his old, little, wrinkled wiener worked he'd be touching it reading horseplop. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal