General Category > Harness Racing

Moreau positive still wins award

<< < (5/6) > >>

slimshady:
Swandre  ….   pick any month of the year and see what % of Moreau horses are on lasix.

If you can't see the facts in the data, you must have a horse in his barn.

Brown jug:
well first of all that would have certainly cost some lawyer fees
i am not a trainer
however my understanding is that lasix is administered by a vet at the track so hard to fully blame moreau for that, not even close to being caught with a banned substance
now if we are talking about moreau using lasix to mask other drugs that is a different discussion but not relevant to this specific case

Field_In_Motion:
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN USING LASIX ON THEIR OWN FOR YEARS TO MASK OTHER DRUGS,WHAT'S IT COST LIKE 60-80 IN ONTARIO AND LIKE 15$ IN LOCALLY IN THE USA
CLASS 4 USUALLY CARRY 5 DAYS AND $500 WHICH ISN'T A BIG DEAL NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT. IF THE BLAME IS ON THE VET WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO REDISTRIBUTE THE PURSE MONEY?

mwins:
Why would they redistribute the purse?

Really, you don't know why? Because there was a violation. For the other owners in that race, this is the only fair outcome.

No fine, no suspension, because it probably was a mistake by the track vet.

To those of you who think Moreau wins all his races due to extra Lasix, you need to wake up. If the AGCO finds him with unmarked syringes or a blood machine, I will be the first to call for his lynching. Until then, this is fake news.

wiggles44:
i don't recall any other class four positive tests to just give the money back and that's it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version