Author Topic: Marc St Louis  (Read 57320 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Marc St Louis
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2019, 11:05:02 PM »
What JOHN FRANK ARMY miss here. 5,286 views.
Will someone please correct this.

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
Re: Marc St. Louis
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2019, 09:33:46 AM »
Driver Marc St. Louis racked up wins in half of Saturday night’s 10 races at Hiawatha Horse Park.

The hot-handed reinsman began his winning ways at the Sarnia oval in the second race steering 10-year-old trotter Natural Forces ($3.40) to victory lane for trainer and co-owner Kevin St Charles. The Michigan shipper romped to his 75th career win, ending with a 7-3/4 length advantage on his foes.

St. Louis was right back in the winner’s circle after guiding sophomore pacing colt Lyons Coppertop ($3.40) to a 6-3/4 length victory in a new lifetime mark of 1:53.1 for trainer Terrance Langille.

He later kicked off a three-race win streak in the sixth with another Langille-trained sophomore, Lyons Fullhouse ($5.50). Robintheatm ($4.80) and Dontwantalkabouti t ($8.60), a pair of pacing mares trained by Danielle Neil, completed his five-win night.

11.bz

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2019, 09:43:27 AM »
 Idiots who do nothing but copy and paste articles from sources we all read elsewhere should be banded

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2019, 12:56:18 PM »
They named him right "HOT HANDED"!

DeeJennerit

• Top Claimer
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2019, 01:05:30 PM »
There are plenty of folks who like to hold the past against this kid — and really, he is just a kid and definitely was when he was making the news in a bad way — but not me. I know I made plenty of mistakes, errors in judgment and other things that I’m embarrassed about when I was younger and probably still do today, but they do not define me, nor should Marc’s him.

He is an outstanding driver: makes speed like few I’ve seen in a long time, can clearly handicap and have a strategy and he TRIES EVERY TIME, both with catch drives and his own stock. Frankly, I wish there were more like him: hungry, competitive, strategic.

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2019, 01:22:00 PM »
just a "mistake"
 11.wj
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 01:24:14 PM by wiggles44 »

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2019, 02:27:05 PM »
should have been "banded" for life
the bottom line is if he did what he was charged with you are not a normal human being, you have serious issues
if all the people in this business claim to love the animals before all else than he would never get put up for a drive
not saying he cant go live a regular life but never around horses, find another job

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2019, 10:43:13 PM »
You know what I met the kid as hes in his 20s hes served 4yrs not able to do anything to earn a check with horses was what he did wrong yes was it right no but where was his.  parents giving him total control of the horses at 17 and he tubes his own horse and it goes wrong .that being said as last person said at least he trying to win as alot don't even care if they get them in the money .favor or not he try's to win and face it with all his fines he needs the money

Harness Driver

• 4 claimer
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2019, 07:48:46 PM »
One of the best young drivers I have ever seen in my 40+ years in the sport.  I wish him a lot of luck, at a track that I am NOT driving at

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2020, 08:29:55 AM »
I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO LEFT COMMENTS, WHO HELPED ME MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION!!

70 PLUS WINS IN MY FIRST YEAR!!!

PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES EVERYDAY, I'M GLAD NO ONE EVER GAVE UP ON ME!!!
EVERYBODY'S A TOUGH GUY BEHIND A SCREEN!!

Ramone

• Top Claimer
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2020, 08:44:15 AM »
You employ a disgusting piece of filth and it's clear that you have no real regard for horses or the horse racing industry. Perhaps you believe the "youthful mistake" crap. Perhaps you have chosen to be ill informed.
There are honest responsible people available but you have chosen your path.
Nonetheless I wish you well and hope for better days.

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2020, 10:55:45 AM »
You employ a disgusting piece of filth and it's clear that you have no real regard for horses or the horse racing industry. Perhaps you believe the "youthful mistake" crap. Perhaps you have chosen to be ill informed.
There are honest responsible people available but you have chosen your path.
Nonetheless I wish you well and hope for better days.

THANK YOU! I clearly enjoy when ppl who don't know me, take a stance saying that I have no regard for horses.  My love for them goes deep!!!  I struggle more often then not with business versus love. 

And to add to that every time I see my friend Marc with a horse I see the love in his eyes.  He's a good man today.

slimshady

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2020, 12:38:22 PM »
So let me get this straight   .....

Young guy given a bunch of responsibility too early.
Tubes a horse, which everyone on here has agreed many times, is absolutely common practice by 90% of the trainers in the business.
Through inexperience or just bad fucking luck, the horse dies.   Terrible outcome that could have happened to any of the other 89% of trainers that do the same thing.
Young guy knows he is in deep shit and hides evidence and really panics and burns the DEAD horse.
We can all agree the DEAD horse didn't feel a thing and in fact if it has Viking blood in it, it was an honour. 

Guy deserves a second chance.     4 years sounds fair.    Get caught again and there is no 3rd chance.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2020, 01:07:48 PM »
If time and fine served and paid and is licensed why is he not allowed to race?
No tracks are denying the French kid caught on video beating a horse with a burr headpole from racing

STEW MCQUEEN

• 4 claimer
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2020, 02:36:25 PM »
In my book St.Louis doesn't get a pass for what he done. I claimed a horse sometime back and this horse was as wild a horse I ever seen. This horse would take a chunk out of you and in the past had took ears from handlers. This horse was definitely abused and I would never do any harm to him and I got him calmed down and was a frequent winner for me until he got claimed at Flammy and wouldn't load for the new trainer who kicked and whipped him with a lead I was told later that night.
TOO MANY PPL WANNA PLAY GOD....ALSO WHATS THIS BULLSHIT WITH PPL HIDING BEHIND FAKE NAMES.......STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, I KNOW I DO.......AND IF YOU WHY AND WHAT MAYBE TRY ASKING THE GUY HIMSELF, HE TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP THE DAY I BOUGHT MY FIRST HORSE.  NEVER ONCE LIED TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING, I TOOK HIM FOR HIS WORD AND STILL DO TO THIS DAY.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal