Author Topic: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water  (Read 72388 times)

The Exporter

• Elite
Re: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water
« Reply #165 on: April 04, 2018, 09:06:42 AM »

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #166 on: April 04, 2018, 09:47:09 AM »
Only philosophy you know,

Good morning Ms Melissa Fred Avoid  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

name from the past Fred Aboid

paper trainer for Belcher, lasted as long as a cup of coffee at the Meadows before getting positives.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #167 on: April 04, 2018, 10:06:17 AM »
Couldn’t dig up any dirt on me I take it, though probably not for lack of trying. Eh, last I checked my name was Melissa and not Fred. But of course, even if it was, it would have no bearing on the merits of the points I’m making and you cannot seemingly answer. Translation: Bob Belcher is an okay guy and Amy Hollar good for nothing, guilty as sin scum. 

You’re not going to bother me. But if your only resort is to find flaw in my husband, not knowing anything about it, him or our relationship and more importantly having nothing to do with nothing at discussion… that shows the weakness in your current position on Bob Belcher and Amy Hollar respectively, as well as desperation to defend what you believe for no valid or good reasons.. It’s not a particularly sound strategy at that, either. I’ve always addressed anything I was even remotely, if that much, answerable for. Can the same be said for anyone else here?

“When I first started in Philosophy my Professor of Logic said to our class --
"Learn the fallacies and learn them well. So well that immediately when you hear one,
a red flag goes up, sirens sound, and lights flash. Then stop. Examine what is being
said, and you will know how to reply. And if it is you saying it, ask yourself if you must
say it that way. And still further yet, if your answer is in the affirmative, stop your
argument there. For the argument is yet to be conceived that is more important than
honesty and integrity."”
Words to live by.
Kevin W. Walker, B.A.(Phil.)

"Personal attack" redirects here. For the policy on Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:No personal attacks.

Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement lists ad hominem as the second lowest type of argument in a disagreement.
Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.[2]

However, its original meaning was an argument "calculated to appeal to the person addressed more than to impartial reason".[3]

Fallacious ad hominem reasoning is categorized as an informal fallacy,[4][5][6] more precisely as a genetic fallacy, a subcategory of fallacies of irrelevance
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

BOB BELCHER BEARD AND BONG DEALER (OR WORSE). SWEPT U OFF YOUR FEET :P

Dick from Dayton

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #168 on: April 13, 2018, 03:24:53 PM »
 DID PIGLAND BAND THE BITCH?

A HOLE WEEK WITHOUT A POST MAY BE THE LONGEST SHE HAS EVER GONE WITHOUT OPENING HER RAT TRAP

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #169 on: April 13, 2018, 04:04:18 PM »
DID PIGLAND BAND THE BITCH?

A HOLE WEEK WITHOUT A POST MAY BE THE LONGEST SHE HAS EVER GONE WITHOUT OPENING HER RAT TRAP

SENT PACKING

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #170 on: April 13, 2018, 04:11:05 PM »
 tmbz1

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2018, 06:45:24 PM »
SENT PACKING
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
 If she comes back I’m sure her posts will include many big words that are completely misused and falsely portray intelligence.  Just wait and see. 

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #172 on: April 13, 2018, 08:11:09 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
 If she comes back I’m sure her posts will include many big words that are completely misused and falsely portray intelligence.  Just wait and see. 

AND EVERYBODY IS AMY HOLLAR ALSO

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #173 on: April 14, 2018, 04:05:36 PM »
LMAO! Philosophy major! You were taught to spot red flags in character yet none went up when you met Belcher? You better go back to school!

That’s right, hypocrite. Not a one.  Belcher has more character in his little finger than you apparently do in entirety. If I ever had a question for him he answered me honestly and directed me to accurate information I could confirm for myself because he didn’t want me just taking his word for it thereby compromising my integrity. All you’ve built your opinions on is rumor and half truths. Pretty impressive, Sparky; which is to say, not even a little. 

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #174 on: April 14, 2018, 04:11:19 PM »
tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

With an example of one “misused”  big word being what, pray tell? You not knowing something is not evidence of misuse, either.  :P

Meh. A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

But just like trying to use people that aren’t me against me, an after the fact accusation of “misused” words just to find something to accuse me,  is meaningless. I’m sure that if I had done that, or anything else, that would have been called out before this imaginary twaddle. You don’t like me because I threaten what you choose, for no valid reasons, to believe. M’kay, I’m cool with that. But be honest and say that. You won’t catch me stroking many, if any, egos to ingratiate myself to anyone for their approval or favor for sure. The faint of heart don’t exactly fancy that too much either - I’m well aware. And again, that suits me fine. But I’m calling bullshit on all of this. If you were all so offended by me, why keep raising the issue to try and bait me into conversation when you’d think, based on all your whining, you’d not fan the flames? Oh, but I guess negative attention is better than no attention, eh?

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #175 on: April 14, 2018, 04:15:24 PM »
AND EVERYBODY IS AMY HOLLAR ALSO

Umm. She shares responsibility with her multiple anonymous accounts on every board, however. Not sure why you’d pile on me with the use of indefensible ad hom tactics to attract the accusation in the first place, but poor you. And why not take issue with her attempted procurement of a criminal act? I sure as shit didn’t.  What’s your story? Because you ain’t no innocent / one to talk. Huh huh huh? At least I answer for myself, which is far more than can be said for either of you.

The fact just is that this forum doesn’t warrant more than a bi-weekly once over. Not too many people have much of anything of value to say here.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2018, 04:37:18 PM »
Umm. She shares responsibility with her multiple anonymous accounts on every board, however. Not sure why you’d pile on me with the use of indefensible ad hom tactics to attract the accusation in the first place, but poor you. And why not take issue with her attempted procurement of a criminal act? I sure as shit didn’t.  What’s your story? Because you ain’t no innocent / one to talk. Huh huh huh? At least I answer for myself, which is far more than can be said for either of you.

The fact just is that this forum doesn’t warrant more than a bi-weekly once over. Not too many people have much of anything of value to say here.

U WORE OUT 2 KEYBOARDS SO FAR HERE, AND THE JOINT DONT DESERVE BUT A BI-WEEKLY ONCE OVER? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
HOWS THAT WORTHLESS TAPE (A FUCKIN TAPE? CLASSIC!!!) YOU HAVE?
LOOK, UP IN THE SKY!!! IT'S ABOID!!! IT'S A PLANE!!! IT'S A DRUG DEALER!!!! 73cv.2

dadolily

• NW-1
« Reply #177 on: April 14, 2018, 04:43:08 PM »
I was at NFLD when Bobby got busted, don't know who his owners were but 90 days before the bust half his horses were removed from his stable and for the following 3 months his win percentage was amazing-even for him. He made a killing in those 90 days

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #178 on: April 14, 2018, 04:57:24 PM »
She took the bait!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #179 on: April 14, 2018, 04:58:13 PM »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal