Author Topic: BURKE SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY IN HARNESS LINK INTERVIEW  (Read 2944 times)

Parked

• Elite
Re: BURKE SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY IN HARNESS LINK INTERVIEW
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2024, 02:38:03 PM »
Ronnie won't admit to anything, he's teflon nothing sticks. Appeal wait til Jan, take you're vacation. Cry a river, poor Ronnie!!!! As he laughs all the way to the bank EVERY year. The Burke family (they do take care of their own, just look at Mickey J) will just keep on doing the same thing, Until Ronnie says I'm done. I believe him when he says it's not fun anymore. He has a more questions to answer. Does anyone really feel bad for him.

If its not fun for him how about all the owners and trainers his horses are cruising by ???

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2024, 02:46:38 PM »
If one is contaminated with either hay or feed --- then wouldn't all of the horses of the meth head groom test positive.. Or do they only have a fascination of peeing in just the one stall .....

or those who claim to have tainted feed -- wouldn't the whole barn test positive. Or just that unlucky horse that may have won a race used that bag of feed.

All I know is when people walk their dogs outside, they generally pee in the same place day after day month after month!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2024, 03:16:29 PM »
I understand the concern about nanograms and picograms being too little to affect performance and judging a gelding because he accidently ingested a bit of mare hormones but what gets me is his whining about his "loss of commission" WTF ... Is his barn winning any less money at this time of year?  He's pissed off because his brother Mickey Jr is making more now at least on paper?  Give me break

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2024, 03:35:00 PM »
I agree with The Thorn on this, The Burke Stable HAS NOT missed a beat. Owners have not left, and the team remains in tack. So to act as if, there has been an economic impact on the Burke Stable, is simply a lot of Bull Shit. Ronnie is pissed, that his brother will now have the notoriety while he fans his flames on the sideline. 

I also agree with what Burke is saying. There must be some unison amongst all trainers NOT just the top 5 in the rankings. all the picogram shit is nauseating. It is true, we have present day testing for of outdated rules.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2024, 03:46:59 PM »
He says Boo hoo it's not fun anymore!Do he think that it's been fun for the mom and Pop crews that put in the work,just to get beat by a Chemical Junkie of a horse that has shown nothing! I hope the whimpering whiner gathers up his toys and never comes to the playground again! I don't want to hear no crap about being singled out either! Perhaps the brigade could stop racing and sell the magic water that flows from only their spigot at Mistical farm!

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2024, 05:11:14 PM »
Fuck him why wasn’t he expressing his concerns like this before the positives.  Who is Burke stable?  If Ron is part of ownership how are they racing while he is under suspension

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2024, 05:14:53 PM »
one of these days

A GROWN PERSON WILL JUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.

TBRED RACING IS MUCH MORE PLEASANT THAN THIS CRAP .

CAN ANYONE EVER SAY

YEAH I FUCKED UP ,,,I WILL ACCEPT THE PUNISHMENT

EVERY MOTHER FCKER IS ALWAYS SOME HOW  WRONGED WHEN THEY GET BUSTED ,,

I agree totally

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2024, 05:54:11 PM »
Burke Stable was Sylvia and Ronnie. I don't know if anything changed. Call the USTA and ask who's on the paperwork. Mickey J is NOT keeping the 5%, there is now way on gods green earth that he will get to keep those checks. Name only, his position hasn't changed.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal