Author Topic: Mac's Big Boy Sold!  (Read 2549 times)

polish jola

• Top Claimer
Mac's Big Boy Sold!
« on: May 17, 2023, 01:31:34 PM »
It seems like the excellent pacer has been sold and moved to the barn of Travis Cullen in Canada??  Anyone hear anything????

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Mac's Big Boy Sold!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 01:58:35 PM »
It seems like the excellent pacer has been sold and moved to the barn of Travis Cullen in Canada??  Anyone hear anything????

I dunno...a thought though...

If that's the case as you described, and no one in the know can tell ya here......try this, you pick up your device (PHONE), press these buttons (740) 272-2977 press the green button, Hey Tyler (George) big fan, have a racing question, do got a minute...you train (or trained) this horse, did he change stables?...Oh thanks, VGL dude!

We have enough to speculate trying to pick winners and strategizing bets, why not get 100% reliable info from the source and bring it here!  Just a thought!   ;D
It's Official!

polish jola

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 02:13:45 PM »
Where is LucPark when you need him??  He knows everything that is going on!!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 02:22:38 PM »

Roc does, that's for sure!, And he's literally there too!   tmbz1

In the meantime I left a message in the (ex) trainer's VM

It's a publicly registered, advertised business (Racing Stable) no one has to be shy, suggested always be respectful though if you reach out to one. 

Stay tuned, if I hear back, I will so report... ;D
It's Official!

goblue

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 02:36:33 PM »
TG's entire Hoosier barn is open-level pacers right now

Another one qualified today, Ultra Image.. 1:51.1 25.4 close.. nice gelding

All super classy horses, but to keep up his win %, he can't afford to have 3+ horses in the same Open race. Departure of Mac's Big Boy frees up space.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2023, 02:49:47 PM »
TG's entire Hoosier barn is open-level pacers right now

Another one qualified today, Ultra Image.. 1:51.1 25.4 close.. nice gelding

All super classy horses, but to keep up his win %, he can't afford to have 3+ horses in the same Open race. Departure of Mac's Big Boy frees up space.

That's a very interesting theory, smart, if he (TG) was the owner.  And you're right too if was not the owner for him it is a conflict, but not for the owners, if they have great horses why would they sell to accommodate TG or anyone they can race them all over the place for great purses in North America. 

Therefore I respectfully disagree because selling a horse is a BIG decision, a trainer with too many top horses is a good thing to happen, but small conflict if they are limited geographically.

Mac's Big Boy 6, g  (Owners) Carl Hambleton - OH, Donald Fennell - OH
Ultra Image  4, g (Owner)  Jeffrey Eckburg - IL
It's Official!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2023, 05:01:10 PM »
Mr. Tyler George, called me back, we spoke for about 15 minutes.  Quite frankly one of the most enjoyable racing conversation I've had in years.  Off the track Tyler has an unreal memory and great stories (horse Need To Breathe) and can go a mile a minute telling them, has excellent working relationships with others all over North America, and is very transparent, and he like me appreciates honesty.....Someo ne (or he knew) made him aware I was seeking him out besides my VM and he asked me if I was Senator Blutarsky here, I said yes.

He knows we're BANGERS and can go into crazy mode after anyone losing one race or anything happening, so he doesn't take what we say at heart, but truth is the truth and today that's what we got!

As per conflicts with multiple top level horses, Tyler said "he can spread them out over Ohio" racing too, would not be a reason to sell, or recommend an owner sell.

As per Mac's Big Boy, yes he sold to the Cullen's who he (TG) has sold "3" horses too, so they worked deals before, he mentioned some people the Cullen's partner with, however that is not for consumption here, but also the Cullen's have been "stung with some New Zealand horses" so they're sticking with what works.  He's a "big track horse", cost his previous owners "$30k" and they got "a lot of money" for him in this deal, and yes, he's heading NORTH! 

Tyler mentioned not stables, or horseman costs, but the cost of living is nearly double NY, NJ (BigY, BigM territory) so he's doing fine where he is and can race anywhere anyway.

Me and MikeAnt may not agree on anything, except for now Tyler George, wicked smart and obviously extremely talented, my now FIRST OPTION if I go into registering and becoming a Standardbred Owner, investing, and BIGSEXYCA in Canada solely despite racing in the US east coast too.  Tyler is very intelligent, excellent strategist, if he's your trainer allow him to analyze and advise!   ;D

« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 05:22:02 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

goblue

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2023, 05:27:10 PM »
Mr. Tyler George, called me back, we spoke for about 15 minutes.  Quite frankly one of the most enjoyable racing conversation I've had in years.  Off the track Tyler has an unreal memory and great stories (horse Need To Breathe) and can go a mile a minute telling them, has excellent working relationships with others all over North America, and is very transparent, and he like me appreciates honesty.....Someo ne (or he knew) made him aware I was seeking him out besides my VM and he asked me if I was Senator Blutarsky here, I said yes.

He knows we're BANGERS and can go into crazy mode after anyone losing one race or anything happening, so he doesn't take what we say at heart, but truth is the truth and today that's what we got!

As per conflicts with multiple top level horses, Tyler said "he can spread them out over Ohio" racing too, would not be a reason to sell, or recommend an owner sell.

As per Mac's Big Boy, yes he sold to the Cullen's who he (TG) has sold "3" horses too, so they worked deals before, he mentioned some people the Cullen's partner with, however that is not for consumption here, but also the Cullen's have been "stung" with some New Zealand horses so he's sticking with what works.  He's a big track horse, cost his previous owners $30k and they got "a lot of money" for him in this deal, and yes, he's heading NORTH! 

Tyler mentioned not stables, or horseman costs, but the cost of living is nearly double NY, NJ (BigY, BigM territory) so he's doing fine where he is and can race anywhere anyway.

Me and MikeAnt may not agree on anything, except for now Tyler George, wicked smart and obviously extremely talented, my now FIRST OPTION if I go into registering and becoming a Standardbred Owner, investing, and BIGSEXYCA in Canada solely despite racing in the US east coast too.  Tyler is very intelligent, excellent strategist, if he's your trainer let him analyze and advise!   ;D

Thanks for posting!

Winning at the clip he has while running out of detention is remarkable. His UDRS has gone UP since stabling at the track. Anyone who was previously doubting his legitimacy or credibility has gone radio silent.

It's rare this forum agrees on anything, but I think the sentiment that TG is a top-tier horseman is pretty unanimous at this point.

Now let's see Hoosier attempt this same sting operation with Erv

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2023, 05:47:51 PM »

Now let's see Hoosier attempt this same sting operation with Erv

PLS STFU
THKS LUCPARK
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

polish jola

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2023, 06:04:04 AM »
Tyler, Cassie and Team TG are top notch!!  He classifies horses where they have a chance to win!!  If you are going into the business, consider his team!!  He ain't cheap!!!  But he gets great results, and is very honest!!

BigMikeRocco

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2023, 09:49:11 AM »
I agree with you Espo.

Hay 4 sail

• 4 claimer
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2023, 01:26:52 PM »

Out chasing snatch no doubt

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal