Author Topic: Jim Mcneight  (Read 2367 times)

talkstohisself

• Top Claimer
Jim Mcneight
« on: December 07, 2023, 02:15:33 PM »
nice piece on usta,  good kid he deserves success.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2023, 04:44:04 PM by talkstohisself »

rainman2

• Elite
Re: Jim McKnieght
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2023, 04:32:08 PM »
It’s McNeight!

You only saw the blood relatives in the article. Many other in-laws in the racing community in Western New York too!!!

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
Re: Jim Mcneight
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2023, 05:15:48 PM »
It's a nice article, he's a good kid.

Raging pace

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2023, 05:19:31 PM »
He is good kid, and honest. Only handful of honest drivers left at Batavia and Buffalo and he is one of them.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2023, 05:29:51 PM »
He is good kid, and honest. Only handful of honest drivers left at Batavia and Buffalo and he is one of them.

Who are the ‘honest drivers’?
I’m not 100% sure, but are the McNeight’s interrelated to the Cumming’s and their family??

Raging pace

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 06:04:37 PM »
Jim McNeight jr, rock Vinci, baumeister, Kyle swift, Kyle Cummings , Denny buccerri all try and will give you a honest drive. Kevin and John Cummings, Dave McNeight jr, McDonough, clouser, Morrill are crooked as day is long, big bettors. One time buccerri was told b4 race was about to go off that he wasn’t allowed to leave in the race. An argument ensued because he said, my owner wants me to leave with his horse. They were trying to set up the race. Been around the business long time. Seen it all . Top 5 of 6 trainers all well known for getting positives. Any way to make a few bucks . Ruin the horse thru drugs then Amish or sell them after they r gutted.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2023, 06:08:57 PM »
Jim McNeight jr, rock Vinci, baumeister, Kyle swift, Kyle Cummings , Denny buccerri all try and will give you a honest drive. Kevin and John Cummings, Dave McNeight jr, McDonough, clouser, Morrill are crooked as day is long, big bettors. One time buccerri was told b4 race was about to go off that he wasn’t allowed to leave in the race. An argument ensued because he said, my owner wants me to leave with his horse. They were trying to set up the race. Been around the business long time. Seen it all . Top 5 of 6 trainers all well known for getting positives. Any way to make a few bucks . Ruin the horse thru drugs then Amish or sell them after they r gutted.

I believe Buccerri is related to the Cumming’s too!

Raging pace

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2023, 06:17:22 PM »
Not 100% sure if he is related to Cummings but I know his uncles were joe and Chris carrubba, they were horrible crooks as well. Joe ( deceased) was always caught cheating. Once he wasn’t allowed on track premises and was caught trying to sneak in , was hiding in trunk or car. Denny not the best of drivers but he tries and he is not well liked by those crooked drivers cause he disrupts their plans during the race. Truth .

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2023, 06:18:33 PM »
nice piece on usta,  good kid he deserves success.

If Eddie Jr. (From the 70’s and 80’s at Buffalo/Batavia) is in his genetics, Jimmy Jr. will be fine. Eddie Jr. won many races but didn’t have the extra drive to be more successful.  Eddie could have raced with the big boys if hr had this in him. Gilbert Perrault in the 70’s and 80’s was the same way. Although Perrault made the Hall of Fame, he lacked the extra drive to be more successful and perhaps get the Sabres a Stanley Cup in his tenure there.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2023, 06:20:25 PM »
Not 100% sure if he is related to Cummings but I know his uncles were joe and Chris carrubba, they were horrible crooks as well. Joe ( deceased) was always caught cheating. Once he wasn’t allowed on track premises and was caught trying to sneak in , was hiding in trunk or car. Denny not the best of drivers but he tries and he is not well liked by those crooked drivers cause he disrupts their plans during the race. Truth .

Interrelated in some way is a better choice of words.

Raging pace

• NW-1
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2023, 06:22:18 PM »
Eddie McNeight is still in the business at The meadows in pa, always liked him as a driver and person.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2023, 06:24:23 PM »
Place is unbeatable, no handle , be pretty obvious if Morrill was decking one cause he lays over , talent wise not necessarily horse power,by so much he would have to fall off ,
Buttcerri is just that , and from what little I’ve seen of J McNight at Saratoga, Batavia’s a good place for him.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2023, 06:31:59 PM »

Big Bettors??  A 20 spot would kill any odds at those tracks

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2023, 07:03:52 PM »
There was a guy named David P McNeight Jr at The Meadows several years ago that was caught using EPO and ran away during a barn search, that wound up with a several year suspension.
Is he related and where is he now?

Raging pace

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2023, 07:11:16 PM »
Hes training at Batavia downs, off track of course and shipping in. Horses are under trainer amanda arrigennia cause he cannot hold a trainers license. His son is David McNeight the 3rd, known as triple sticks.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal