Author Topic: How long before all the marijuana positive.  (Read 1391 times)

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
How long before all the marijuana positive.
« on: March 03, 2024, 09:37:32 PM »
When will we see all the marijuana positive. It’s legal everywhere and with all the grooms trainers & drivers track employees smoking and eating it , pissing in the stalls, pretty soon the containment positive. When we don’t see any that’s how you know the person pissed in the stall is bullshit. Cause no one will use it on a horse cause they know it test.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Re: How long before all the marijuana positive.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 09:51:53 PM »
When will we see all the marijuana positive. It’s legal everywhere and with all the grooms trainers & drivers track employees smoking and eating it , pissing in the stalls, pretty soon the containment positive. When we don’t see any that’s how you know the person pissed in the stall is bullshit. Cause no one will use it on a horse cause they know it test.

You will know which stable is using the most marijuana if you see the groom coming to the horse's stall with a case of cupcakes, horses get the munchies too.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2024, 10:04:52 PM »
As I posted in the past, the contamination excuse is all bullshit. Forget the pot positives. How come there isn't a million Tylenol or Advil positives. Million take Tylenol and Advil every day. Am I to believe that grooms that take Tylenol and Advil don't piss in stalls or test collectors and lab techs that handle blood and urine samples don't take Tylenol or Advil but apparently they are abusing oxy, gabapentin and crystal meth. IT'S ALL BULLSHIT!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 10:57:51 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 02:18:51 AM »
I always wondered that too but I have never seen asprin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen called for positive. I know several people that prerace with ibuprofen tablets and never had issues so it's obvious they don't test. Most of the testing is done in group rotation that's why you see a  'rash' of positives like bute, dex, etc..they can't check for everything.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2024, 06:22:43 AM »
They have thresholds for aspirin and such. Won’t be a contaminant positive because of the levels allowed. Not sure what is up with the CBD and THC testing. There was a few products they were advertising as pre race improvement but haven’t heard of anyone that tried them

bond

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2024, 08:42:19 AM »
I always wondered that too but I have never seen asprin, ibuprofen or acetaminophen called for positive. I know several people that prerace with ibuprofen tablets and never had issues so it's obvious they don't test. Most of the testing is done in group rotation that's why you see a  'rash' of positives like bute, dex, etc..they can't check for everything.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2024, 08:50:21 AM »

Bad Advice here!!!---Im no expert---but I believe all the above you mentioned can be tested for and WILL result in a positive if you use it too close to a race.There have been many cases of them coming up positive. Im also told that the reason they dont come up often--is that they have low level clearance---ie a small amount unlikely to affect the horse--will not trigger a positive.
Its different with marijuana ,opioids etc--a very small amount can still result in a positive--and even the metabolites( breakdown of the drug) can also result in a positive.

remington

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2024, 10:08:15 AM »
Mike you are right

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2024, 03:28:18 PM »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal