Author Topic: DEATH ON THE STREETS. ON NEW YEARS EVE  (Read 5447 times)

Superfecta

• Elite
Re: DEATH ON THE STREETS. ON NEW YEARS EVE
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2023, 03:38:36 PM »
Amen to you my brother/sister in the Lord 🙏

Jesus changed your life. Certainly not for the better. You sick fucker write about burning everybody’s homes that don’t see things the same way that you do. Great mission you are on.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2023, 03:50:55 PM »
Well I’ll be Jimmy Swaggart or Jerry Falwell Jr.. Or any of the multitude of fake preachers preying on the lost “sinners” of the world.  Horse racing is gambling, organized thievery just like the collection plates of Benny Hinn, Oral Roberts, Jim Bakker and Joel Osteen to name a few.  Jesus was born a Jew to a Jewish mother in the Jewish town of Galilee.  The Bible was written 300 years after he died, originally in Greek and the current version is no where near the King James one revised in 1604 because other “versions” were not the “truth”.  Nothing wrong with religions- Shinto, Buddhists, Jewish, Catholics or Protestant and more  -  there is good in all about living a decent life.  Horseplop isn’t where I’d come looking for religion, gambling, cheating, drugging, aren’t virtues in any religion.  Believe what you want…..don’t expect everyone to drink the koolaid.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2023, 04:48:34 PM »
Jesus changed your life. Certainly not for the better. You sick fucker write about burning everybody’s homes that don’t see things the same way that you do. Great mission you are on.

Repent and believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and you will have eternal life. 🙏🙏🙏

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 04:51:03 PM by MikeAnt »

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2023, 05:11:17 PM »
Preach on, brother

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2023, 05:15:50 PM »
Preach on, brother
Thank you my brother in the Lord. 🙏🙏🙏
What the ploppers need to realize is that Jesus loves them no matter where they come from or what they've done. It’s never too late to seek Gods Kingdom if they would just repent of their wickedness and believe that Jesus died on the cross and He truly is the Messiah and Savior.
Either turn from their sins, or burn in their sins!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2023, 05:26:47 PM »
  Jesus was born a Jew to a Jewish mother in the Jewish town of Galilee. .
NO HE WASN'T YOU DUMBASS.

1.  Galilee is not a town .. it is a region in what is now northern Israel.

2.  Christ was born in Bethlehem

3.  It's a 30 day donkey ride from one to the other.

Don't you feel stupid?

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2023, 05:51:33 PM »
My friend, all of your scripture quotes are from the Old Testament. Come and drink some of the living water that our Messiah, Christ Jesus brought in the Gospel New Testament. Unless you’ve continue to be blinded, the Son of Man came into the world to save, not condemn. The old covenant is no longer practiced as Jesus dying on the cross for all of our transgressions, inequities and sins gives you new life, if you will only repent and believe. You are worthy of Gods Kingdom if you’ll just believe that a Jesus is your Savior and Lord. Give your life to Jesus and set yourself free from the chains of bondage. Jesus is Savior and Lord and in believing and practicing that, you will live a Godly life and your purpose will be Gods will, not your own. In the flesh we all fall short of Gods will, but Jesus more than makes up the gap. Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, mind, body and soul. And just watch what Jesus can do for you!!!! Jesus changed my life and He can change yours too....

Prior to the new testament, this was acceptable behavior ?
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2023, 05:54:58 PM »
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter.  It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth!  was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.  In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders.  How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison.  To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross.  As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice…  And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.” –Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2023, 07:09:32 PM »
NO HE WASN'T YOU DUMBASS.

1.  Galilee is not a town .. it is a region in what is now northern Israel.

2.  Christ was born in Bethlehem

3.  It's a 30 day donkey ride from one to the other.

Don't you feel stupid?

No dumbass I do not!  Galilee is a region, on that I agree, he was Jesus of Nazareth, scholars disagree and the gospels are not in agreement on his birthplace.  He was never called Christ in his lifetime.  That only happened after his death.  The Bible refers to hm as Jesus, son of Joseph,  Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus the Nazarene .  See Luke 4:22,  John 1:45, John 6:42, Acts 10:38, Mark 1:24 and Luke 24:19. 

That was just one on my points about he was born to a Jewish mother, his ancestry is traced in the Gospel of Matthew back to Abraham.  Bethlehem is 150 km from Nazareth, 30 days is a stretch.
I understand you try to be superior in many different threads here.  Who gives a fuck!

Organized religion is a scam, in my opinion.  Ant is certainly not a Christian in his posts here.  I’m not a follower of any religion.

Now don’t you feel stupid!  Pompous ass know it all. 

THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2023, 07:50:40 PM »
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter.  It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth!  was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.  In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders.  How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison.  To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross.  As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice…  And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.” –Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922
This is one human beings writings in the flesh. Don’t you understand that it isn’t about this life on earth at all? We are all born into sin, and our life on this earth is only temporary. In fact, every earthly thing is temporary. Why be consumed in the short life you have in the flesh for whatever 60, 80, maybe 100 years if you are lucky. However, if you repent of your sins and turn from your earthly life and believe that Jesus is Lord and Savior, you can live forever.   It’s so simple, yet so hard so trust me brother, surrender your life to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and you will gain an eternal life forever in Gods Kingdom. Why gamble with your life if you’re given a second chance when Jesus took the punishment on the cross and died so you can have a relationship with God? All you have to do is repent no matter what you’ve done or where you come from and the chains are unlocked. You don’t have to gamble with your life because as a Jesus follower, you are covered my friend. Stop fighting with yourself and your sinful ways and surrender your life to Jesus. No need to gamble anymore through the blood of Christ, your Lord and Savior. 🙏🙏🙏

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2023, 08:07:57 PM »
If there is a "heaven", I sure as fuck don't want to be anywhere near you. "Hell" sounds so much better.

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2023, 08:10:36 PM »
This is one human beings writings in the flesh. Don’t you understand that it isn’t about this life on earth at all? We are all born into sin, and our life on this earth is only temporary. In fact, every earthly thing is temporary. Why be consumed in the short life you have in the flesh for whatever 60, 80, maybe 100 years if you are lucky. However, if you repent of your sins and turn from your earthly life and believe that Jesus is Lord and Savior, you can live forever.   It’s so simple, yet so hard so trust me brother, surrender your life to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and you will gain an eternal life forever in Gods Kingdom. Why gamble with your life if you’re given a second chance when Jesus took the punishment on the cross and died so you can have a relationship with God? All you have to do is repent no matter what you’ve done or where you come from and the chains are unlocked. You don’t have to gamble with your life because as a Jesus follower, you are covered my friend. Stop fighting with yourself and your sinful ways and surrender your life to Jesus. No need to gamble anymore through the blood of Christ, your Lord and Savior. 🙏🙏🙏

this thread is hilarious but for Christ's sake let's get back to
talking about Nicky Sandals or Jen Bong .. the argument ends with the nonsense of his mom Mary being a virgin and giving birth.. impossible impossible impossible no matter what ur religious leaders keep repeating..

Wawajones

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2023, 08:29:35 PM »
You are very knowledgeable Mike, maybe you should start a backside ministry with devotional sand prayer meetings.  Only Jesus can save harness racing!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2023, 08:40:01 PM »
If there is a "heaven", I sure as fuck don't want to be anywhere near you. "Hell" sounds so much better.
This is How the devil works his weak. If you turn to Jesus, you will be out of the darkness. Jesus is the light, the truth and the way. Just think about it. You Jews were blinded by God when he sent Jesus to save you, but your high priests and Pharisees wanted to still live in greed and sin. So God didn’t force His will on your life. Jesus walked the poor, the sinners, the misfits of society and preformed miracles in front of the Jews eyes, but back then you still wouldn’t believe. Jesus is coming back soon and if you don’t believe Him as the messiah, how will you get to heaven in your current state? You can’t!!! We all fall short of Gods glory so He sent His only Begotten Son into the world, not to condemn, but to save. If you deny Jesus any longer, where will your final destination be? This earth is not your home! Gods Kingdom is and He welcomes you with open arms, however, you must go thru His Mighty Son, Christ Jesus to get through those Golden Gates. You have a choice, turn now to Jesus and surrender your life to Him, or keep living your life in the earthly flesh. But when troubles come, and you’re on deaths door, it’s too late then start crying for God. Now is the time!!!!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2023, 08:43:25 PM »
this thread is hilarious but for Christ's sake let's get back to
talking about Nicky Sandals or Jen Bong .. the argument ends with the nonsense of his mom Mary being a virgin and giving birth.. impossible impossible impossible no matter what ur religious leaders keep repeating..
Have you ever seen a miracle? Something that just doesn’t seem to make sense and man can’t explain it? How do you think that miracle happened? Just by coincidence? Okay then how does miracle after miracle happen? Sooner or later you gotta believe in a higher power. And that power is none other than our Sabior, Christ Jesus. End of story my friend.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal