Author Topic: Lazarus sold to USA for record down under price to Tailor Made Stallions  (Read 6689 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
http://www.harnesslink.com/International/Lazarus-sold-to-North-American-interests

New Zealand's greatest racehorse Lazarus has been sold to a North American syndicate in a record deal and will not race here again.

The $3.8million earner will leave for the US on May 24 where he will be aimed at a possible four-race mini career in an attempt to secure a major win there to help his dual hemisphere stallion credentials.

While the exact price is confidential the Herald estimates it must be close to $4 million when the other public offer for the five-year-old stallion is taken into account.

Lazarus has been purchase by US thoroughbred breeding giant Taylor Made Stallions, a Kentucky-based operation run by the Taylor brothers, who started their racing lives in harness racing but have concentrated on thoroughbred breeding and yearling preparation for the last three decades.

flyflysolly

What I find amazing is that the owners finally decided to sell him right after his last start in February, which happened to be his ONLY out of the money finish ever in 45 career starts, and he finished 7th.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
He who laughs last, laughs best.

McGIBBS

• Stakes Horse
 GEEZ, HOW IS A HORSE SUPPOSED TO EARN HIS PURCHASE PRICE BACK WHEN ONLY PLANNING ON RACING 4 MORE TIMES? ONE OF THEM PROLLY AN ELIMINATION

bond

• Elite
GEEZ, HOW IS A HORSE SUPPOSED TO EARN HIS PURCHASE PRICE BACK WHEN ONLY PLANNING ON RACING 4 MORE TIMES? ONE OF THEM PROLLY AN ELIMINATION

Because he will be a dual hemisphere stallion earning upwards of 1.5 Million/year--so they get money back in less than 4 years.

If he happens to turn out a success at stud-he will be cheap at 4 million.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

McGIBBS

• Stakes Horse
Because he will be a dual hemisphere stallion earning upwards of 1.5 Million/year--so they get money back in less than 4 years.

If he happens to turn out a success at stud-he will be cheap at 4 million.

DUH, NO FUCKING SHIT MR KNOW IT FUCKIN ALL.  YOU WERE PLAYED, ANOTHER IDIOT OF THIS SPORT WHO CANT DRESS TO IMPRESS, GO HOOK HIM UP TO YOUR WOODEN BIKE IDEA AND FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT

Harnessfan902

• Open / FFA
Who will train in the US?   How long will it take him to prepare to race?

John Esposito

• Stakes Horse

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Who will train in the US?   How long will it take him to prepare to race?

takes a week to get to usa..includin ny quartined

then a month and a half to get adapted to differnt hemisphere (trun out in pasture)  if u go any faster u will fck up the horse,,they have to get acclamted,,,been there dont that,,

and ,,(80 percent of the time,,u get fcked horse aint shit,,and u got robbed..) been there done that also

,,then another month to train down..

thats about the geist of it,,
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 09:29:56 AM by LUCPARK »

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
Who will train in the US?   How long will it take him to prepare to race?

NOT TO PISS ALL OF YOU NICKLE BREDS OFF, BUT WHO TRAINS MEANS NOTHING, HE AINT COMING HERE FOR A RACING CAREER. NOW I KNOW THAT PERPLEXES ALL YOU BOTTOM LEVEL CLAIMING OWNERS TO NO END.  HE IS COMING HERE FOR 1 PURPOSE, TO BREED. RACING AND ITS RESULTS HERE, MEAN NOTHING. HIS CAREER IS ALREADY AN OVERWHELMING SUCCESS

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
NOT TO PISS ALL OF YOU NICKLE BREDS OFF, BUT WHO TRAINS MEANS NOTHING, HE AINT COMING HERE FOR A RACING CAREER. NOW I KNOW THAT PERPLEXES ALL YOU BOTTOM LEVEL CLAIMING OWNERS TO NO END.  HE IS COMING HERE FOR 1 PURPOSE, TO BREED. RACING AND ITS RESULTS HERE, MEAN NOTHING. HIS CAREER IS ALREADY AN OVERWHELMING SUCCESS

no FUCKIN SHIT SHERLOCK
he aint comin to racin in summer meet at hawthorne

no fuckin shit,,thanks for pointin out the obvious..

Barnet Garnsdale

• Open / FFA
  • I GAVE CASIE THE YOGURT AT THE JUG
 I SURE HOPE HE GOES TO SOMEONE ON THE HORNER AND GURAL SHITLIST, LOU PENA, JOSH MARX, TRACY ALL GET AN A+ IN MY BOOK. LETS SEE WHAT THIS HORSE HAS GOT

bug boy

• Top Claimer
TAYLOR MADE STALLIONS

CALIFORNIA CHROME

GRAYDAR

MIDNIGHT STORM

MSHAWISH

NORTHERN AFLEET

NOT THIS TIME

Brett Oil Can Boyd

• Open / FFA
It is believed they have recently reignited their interest in standardbred breeding by purchasing at least part of champion US trotter What The Hill but the Lazarus deal, put together by South Auckland agent John Curtin, breaks new ground.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal