Author Topic: Attention New Hampshire Horseman!!!  (Read 5970 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Attention New Hampshire Horseman!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2024, 04:08:27 PM »
Stocks were at an all time high just before the Great Depression. Don’t confuse the stock market with a good economy. Many people struggling with the high cost of everything. Sooner or later the market will bust
You’re smart

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2024, 04:17:42 PM »
No holding on to NVIDIA Stop loss at the 50 DMA

A classic losers mentality on a company that has death grip, along with Microsoft, on AI technology. Remember this post when Nvidia crosses 800. Who takes a stop loss on a 50 day moving average, only people who hate real money and real money is not taking small profits around a 50 day average, especially with this company, but to each their own.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2024, 04:18:32 PM »
You’re smart

You are both clueless.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2024, 04:45:25 PM »
well one of the two idiots has to run the country
 pick your poison
if trump getting in keeps kamala harris from being president i am voting trump

Mohawk mac

• 4 claimer
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2024, 05:13:37 PM »
 pick your poison

Occasionally, in life, we are forced to choose the lesser of two evils.  Sadly, this is one of those times unless something changes radically.

Trump, despite his many obvious flaws, is a vastly superior choice to the senile puppet and his cackling stooge. 

moelarrythecheese

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2024, 05:21:30 PM »
Sorry, I voted for Haley.

dougie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2024, 06:02:45 PM »
Sadly Trump has insulted vets, the handicapped, fellow GOPers, and every person who has disagreed with him. He has turned on so many people once loyal to him, it is truly sickening. Even sadder, he is a mean spirited, bloviating, and arrogant. Yet, the saddest fact of all, Trump is still better than Biden.

bello

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2024, 06:09:09 PM »
Sadly Trump has insulted vets, the handicapped, fellow GOPers, and every person who has disagreed with him. He has turned on so many people once loyal to him, it is truly sickening. Even sadder, he is a mean spirited, bloviating, and arrogant. Yet, the saddest fact of all, Trump is still better than Biden.

Perfectly put. The best outcome for tonight would be Dean Phillips to do well. But he is being blocked by the DNC. Which in itself is so freaking corrupt. Phillips unable to get on the ballot here in Florida. So corrupt.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2024, 08:55:36 PM »

A classic losers mentality on a company that has death grip, along with Microsoft, on AI technology. Remember this post when Nvidia crosses 800. Who takes a stop loss on a 50 day moving average, only people who hate real money and real money is not taking small profits around a 50 day average, especially with this company, but to each their own.
I've been doing it for years can't complain but I don't think we're gonna see it bounce off the 50 day anytime soon I see 1000 next year.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2024, 08:56:19 PM »
 pick your poison
tmbz1

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2024, 09:08:22 PM »
Projected winner! Looks like President Trump wins New Hampshire!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2024, 09:09:30 PM »
Occasionally, in life, we are forced to choose the lesser of two evils.  Sadly, this is one of those times unless something changes radically.

Trump, despite his many obvious flaws, is a vastly superior choice to the senile puppet and his cackling stooge.
tmbz1

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2024, 10:29:02 PM »
Projected winner! Looks like President Trump wins New Hampshire!

Nimarata should suspend her campaign. She's such a joke

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2024, 07:07:05 AM »
Wed am..91% reporting
My guy Trump 11% win margin 54.5-43.5 approx (Haley and all dem crossovers and independent 'city women' kept it as close as it ended up). A solid if not spectacular win.

Trump post speech later ragged on her about her dress.. made stupid comment to Tim Scott on stage about her..and another comment as well.
WHY? 'cause she took a bullshit victory lap with her speech just after nine when margin was about 8%. He wanted her to concede right then and there..She wouldnt give him nor America the satisfaction. PLUS, shes got a ton of donor money and slimy Fox execs support to stay in as long as poss in case Trump convicted of something.
No way they were gonna let Trump taste a clinching January final primary victory.

TRUMP WILL CLINCH BY FEB'S END IF NOT SOONER..BUT

Hes got to find way to score suburban women votes in the 6-8 battleground states he allegedly lost before, for the November General election. Bullshit topics like abortion have got him beat in these places and dont think Obama family and other dem dirty tricks arent just ahead. (like fucking with Supreme Court, cont. to keep no count Sen.Mcconnell in their pocket, and finally closing the south border late summer to look like heroes once the millions of.illegals quota they set out are at last spread all over America

Trump knows America is broken..we all do. But his vp choice to come is huge. His ability to stay cool on stage (unlike last night) and stay cool with ALL this upcoming courtroom bullshit will be even tougher. Nobody plays dirtier than Americas democrat vermin and this will be the all-time test
Keep your eye on the Obamas..Hes the mastermind of the last three years of American instabilty and Biden's disastrous domestic and global puppeteer. Deliberately shoving leftist policies up all the country's asses. AND if he's Clyde, then Michelle is damned well Bonnie and her influence on mind-fucked American women cannot be underestimated. The potential of her 'jumping in' for president for braindead Biden at August Chicago dem convention is real. And then, all bets are off. Would Newsom be her vp choice?. Then all our fucking food would come up. Stay tuned.

Pulling for Trump..gonna be a friggin battle royale and the last of his trilogy..just like the great boxing trilogies in history
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 07:16:56 AM by Jctoronto »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2024, 09:48:29 AM »
Wed am..91% reporting
My guy Trump 11% win margin 54.5-43.5 approx (Haley and all dem crossovers and independent 'city women' kept it as close as it ended up). A solid if not spectacular win.

Trump post speech later ragged on her about her dress.. made stupid comment to Tim Scott on stage about her..and another comment as well.
WHY? 'cause she took a bullshit victory lap with her speech just after nine when margin was about 8%. He wanted her to concede right then and there..She wouldnt give him nor America the satisfaction. PLUS, shes got a ton of donor money and slimy Fox execs support to stay in as long as poss in case Trump convicted of something.
No way they were gonna let Trump taste a clinching January final primary victory.

TRUMP WILL CLINCH BY FEB'S END IF NOT SOONER..BUT

Hes got to find way to score suburban women votes in the 6-8 battleground states he allegedly lost before, for the November General election. Bullshit topics like abortion have got him beat in these places and dont think Obama family and other dem dirty tricks arent just ahead. (like fucking with Supreme Court, cont. to keep no count Sen.Mcconnell in their pocket, and finally closing the south border late summer to look like heroes once the millions of.illegals quota they set out are at last spread all over America

Trump knows America is broken..we all do. But his vp choice to come is huge. His ability to stay cool on stage (unlike last night) and stay cool with ALL this upcoming courtroom bullshit will be even tougher. Nobody plays dirtier than Americas democrat vermin and this will be the all-time test
Keep your eye on the Obamas..Hes the mastermind of the last three years of American instabilty and Biden's disastrous domestic and global puppeteer. Deliberately shoving leftist policies up all the country's asses. AND if he's Clyde, then Michelle is damned well Bonnie and her influence on mind-fucked American women cannot be underestimated. The potential of her 'jumping in' for president for braindead Biden at August Chicago dem convention is real. And then, all bets are off. Would Newsom be her vp choice?. Then all our fucking food would come up. Stay tuned.

Pulling for Trump..gonna be a friggin battle royale and the last of his trilogy..just like the great boxing trilogies in history
My biggest fear is Michelle O takes over the Democratic convention and runs I can't possibly see Biden debating Trump he can't put a sentence together. President Trump needs to pick a women as VP like Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal