Author Topic: Attention New Hampshire Horseman!!!  (Read 5969 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Attention New Hampshire Horseman!!!
« on: January 22, 2024, 08:54:32 PM »
Get your lazy fucking asses out the door tomorrow and vote for President Trump!

Let's make America great again!

To all you dumb fucking New England propaaaaa liberals out there... I don't wanna hear about the economy!  It has nothing to do with the Biden or his cackling puppet don't insult my intelligence it has ALL to do with Jay Powell and Janet Yellen who incidentally created this financial mess to begin with!

GO TRUMP!

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
Re: Attention New Hampshire Horseman!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2024, 09:20:31 PM »
You my friend ,,,are a idiot

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 12:45:01 AM »
You my friend ,,,are a idiot

An idiot, not a idiot.  But on target.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 02:30:08 AM »
An idiot, not a idiot.  But on target.
Dumb and Dumber.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 09:08:10 AM »
Dumb and Dumber.

You're both, because as a vet, tell us why you Keep supporting the guy who said:

US military members are “suckers” because “there is nothing in it for them”.
• American veterans who died in combat are “losers”.
• Wounded US veterans shouldn’t be invited to the White House because “it doesn’t look good for me”.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 09:18:11 AM »
You're both, because as a vet, tell us why you Keep supporting the guy who said:

US military members are “suckers” because “there is nothing in it for them”.
• American veterans who died in combat are “losers”.
• Wounded US veterans shouldn’t be invited to the White House because “it doesn’t look good for me”.
First of all he never said that.  That’s real nice you’re calling the men & women who sacrifices their lives for this country suckers!  Spoken like a true liberal.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2024, 09:33:57 AM »

To all you dumb fucking New England propaaaaa liberals out there... I don't wanna hear about the economy!  It has nothing to do with the Biden or his cackling puppet don't insult my intelligence it has ALL to do with Jay Powell and Janet Yellen who incidentally created this financial mess to begin with!

GO TRUMP!
[/quote

That's right all you military vets who are suckers and losers, hop on board the Dump train. If you are in a wheelchair, don't bother because Dump has made sure to guard the vote against any disabled vets being allowed anywhere near a polling place. 11.wp

Meanwhile, I will continue to watch the stock market soar to daily records because Dump is leading in the polls  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

This is an election for losers as both individuals should be in nursing homes waiting for max dementia to set in.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 11:23:37 AM »

GO TRUMP!
[/quote

That's right all you military vets who are suckers and losers, hop on board the Dump train. If you are in a wheelchair, don't bother because Dump has made sure to guard the vote against any disabled vets being allowed anywhere near a polling place. 11.wp

Meanwhile, I will continue to watch the stock market soar to daily records because Dump is leading in the polls  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

This is an election for losers as both individuals should be in nursing homes waiting for max dementia to set in.
You’re not very bright are you? Biden done one hell of a job.😂

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2024, 11:44:44 AM »
Trump said it all  the piece of shit who got out of the draft called every one a loser that serve in the forces and you jerks think he is good what a joke.

Dingus

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2024, 12:04:16 PM »
First of all he never said that.  That’s real nice you’re calling the men & women who sacrifices their lives for this country suckers!  Spoken like a true liberal.

Nice try trying to turn it around as if I said that.  Just proves you have no answer to that and what he said about John McCain.

And, I am far from being a Liberal.  I'm no fan of Biden either.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2024, 12:13:30 PM »
Nice try trying to turn it around as if I said that.  Just proves you have no answer to that and what he said about John McCain.

And, I am far from being a Liberal.  I'm no fan of Biden either.
Make no mistake about it,  John McCain was a war hero and I absolutely agree President Trump should've kept his mouth shut!  Look there's a lot of things I do not agree with in regards to President Trump but he say far better leader than this jackass.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2024, 01:11:09 PM »
You’re not very bright are you? Biden done one hell of a job.😂

That is one hell of a comeback, You as a vet support a guy who thinks you are a sucker and a loser, but still you just bow down and get in line and then try to tell me what kind of job Biden has done. I have already stated that both of these idiots should be spoon fed in nursing homes. Now as far as the economy, how could stocks be at record highs if we are heading for a recession or even a hard landing. Not very bright, really, let me guess you already sold Nvidia from 563 taking the pussy gains while the not very bright one has been riding it since early July.

Gotta love fools who fall in line and then try to say things were not said when they were absolutely on a hot mic for all to here. Suckers and losers all fall in line.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2024, 02:24:40 PM »

That is one hell of a comeback, You as a vet support a guy who thinks you are a sucker and a loser, but still you just bow down and get in line and then try to tell me what kind of job Biden has done. I have already stated that both of these idiots should be spoon fed in nursing homes. Now as far as the economy, how could stocks be at record highs if we are heading for a recession or even a hard landing. Not very bright, really, let me guess you already sold Nvidia from 563 taking the pussy gains while the not very bright one has been riding it since early July.

Gotta love fools who fall in line and then try to say things were not said when they were absolutely on a hot mic for all to here. Suckers and losers all fall in line.
Stocks were at an all time high just before the Great Depression. Don’t confuse the stock market with a good economy. Many people struggling with the high cost of everything. Sooner or later the market will bust

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2024, 03:26:32 PM »
Stocks were at an all time high just before the Great Depression. Don’t confuse the stock market with a good economy. Many people struggling with the high cost of everything. Sooner or later the market will bust

Sooner or later the market will bust..... what a profound statement ala Trump saying 4 years ago the market will tank under Biden..... STILL WAITING. What should I confuse the stock market with....please do tell...... Market plays exactly with a moving economy and has now done so since the early stages of the pandemic, rolling in mid 2020/2021, then selling off in 2022 with soaring inflation and crushing last year with easing inflation into all time highs RIGHT NOW. Stick to harness racing Stan...you obviously have zero clue when you make a statement of don't confuse the stock market with a good economy. This is not a good economy right now, it is a great economy with only the cash poor struggling and making dumb excuses.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2024, 04:07:31 PM »

No holding on to NVIDIA Stop loss at the 50 DMA

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal