Author Topic: As per Shopping Cart Mary’s request  (Read 6264 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: As per Shopping Cart Mary’s request
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2023, 07:27:53 PM »
  After a few drinks I’ll say to her I noticed in Mike’s video you’re beautiful nails…. She’ll say thank you…. I’ll say, incidentally, what do panties and fingernail polish have in common? She’ll say what? And I’ll say, they both come off of a little alcohol. 👅💩

11.wp 11.wp

Mike is an erection inhibitor, but sure mention his name....like as long as you can graze her field, he can feed hay in your barn on occasion, quid pro quo.

And if she says she don't wear panties....marry her...for the full 2 hours!   ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2023, 07:43:27 PM »
 63xz.2 :-* 19z.az    >:( 64za.c 63z.uzi 16za.ck 91.jzail    63xz.2 76za.dcg   :(

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2023, 07:46:27 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3

64za.c Is my favorite, I will be using that one more often, thanks!    ;D
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2023, 09:37:02 PM »
ngc3 ngc3

64za.c Is my favorite, I will be using that one more often, thanks!    ;D
Senator I never thought of that what if she doesn’t wear panties? You’re very sharp.

You know she might not.   I know women pretty well she’s all business during the day, but look out at night….. she looks like a tigris in the sack!  I’ll never forget that one video Shopping Cart Mary put out she had a great ass in that video!  I like an all natural woman with a nice thick azzz. I’m going to go out on a limb here I’m guessing she’s all natural breasts and she probably just trims her bush definitely not shaved but we’ll find out I plan on having dinner down there.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 09:39:58 PM by Gaagoots »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2023, 09:47:23 PM »
Senator I never thought of that what if she doesn’t wear panties? You’re very sharp.

You know she might not.   I know women pretty well she’s all business during the day, but look out at night….. she looks like a tigris in the sack!  I’ll never forget that one video Shopping Cart Mary put out she had a great ass in that video!  I like an all natural woman with a nice thick azzz. I’m going to go out on a limb here I’m guessing she’s all natural breasts and she probably just trims her bush definitely not shaved but we’ll find out I plan on having dinner down there.

My psych profile off the 2 minutes....she's independent, confident.  The type that scare dudes and she doesn't care because she brings the package.  Maybe light in the sense of humor because she is so smart, and serious, so make her laugh so hard snot comes out of her nose!  Vulnerable!!

Just to be safe, show up with a bi-chic when you meet up, and if she goes that route, blow a load on both them after they eat each other out!!  ;D
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2023, 09:57:13 PM »
My psych profile off the 2 minutes....she's independent, confident.  The type that scare dudes and she doesn't care because she brings the package.  Maybe light in the sense of humor because she is so smart, and serious, so make her laugh so hard snot comes out of her nose!  Vulnerable!!

Just to be safe, show up with a bi-chic when you meet up, and if she goes that route, blow a load on both them after they eat each other out!!  ;D
you’re too funny and smart senator!  She’s very well spoken, and I could tell she’s very well educated and you’re right you have to get her to laugh. Have a good time and I will.

She may be bisexual or gay, but I’ll take my shot. I’m not gonna pull any punches here. I’m not looking to get married, I’m looking to open up that azzz even if it takes a few dates.  I’m very patient and I know how to play the game. I’ve been around for a while. The only thing I have on my mind is pussy. But like I said earlier, I could tell she’s probably an animal in bed! She’s the type that will go absolutely berserk as a slide my cock in guaranteed!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2023, 10:04:41 PM »
you’re too funny and smart senator!  She’s very well spoken, and I could tell she’s very well educated and you’re right you have to get her to laugh. Have a good time and I will.

She may be bisexual or gay, but I’ll take my shot. I’m not gonna pull any punches here. I’m not looking to get married, I’m looking to open up that azzz even if it takes a few dates.  I’m very patient and I know how to play the game. I’ve been around for a while. The only thing I have on my mind is pussy. But like I said earlier, I could tell she’s probably an animal in bed! She’s the type that will go absolutely berserk as a slide my cock in guaranteed!

If she gleamed any glance of what we said today, I hope she is a total Nympho, otherwise YOU'RE AN ODDS ON FAVORITE TO BE MURDERED BY HER, and she'll be seeking my whereabouts next so she can send us both to hell to play rummy and rip up track tickets 24/7!    ngc3
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2023, 10:12:01 PM »
You guys are honestly insane to post this stuff.   I wish he didn't delete the first couple vids she was in especially the one where she was going off on a carriage driver in true Karen style.  Maybe thats the one that showed what the crazy one is obsessed about.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2023, 10:24:14 PM »
You guys are honestly insane to post this stuff.   I wish he didn't delete the first couple vids she was in especially the one where she was going off on a carriage driver in true Karen style.  Maybe thats the one that showed what the crazy one is obsessed about.

He's lived in these scm threads long before I was born here lol, he's part of the whole soap opera, now FANTASY....And?....I'm here for the laughs and racing and if you saw me live and in person, it gets nuttier, funnier wherever I go.  My dogs are very old and I like being at home though, they cry when I leave to run an errand.   

It would be a blast to get this gang together on an international trip to race tracks like that Sweden thread I suggested, once every year or two.  Seas would literally part for us, seriously!  And as Rodney D. said...."HEY EVERYBODY! WE'RE ALL GONNA GET LAID!!!"   ;D 
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2023, 06:51:35 AM »
If she gleamed any glance of what we said today, I hope she is a total Nympho, otherwise YOU'RE AN ODDS ON FAVORITE TO BE MURDERED BY HER, and she'll be seeking my whereabouts next so she can send us both to hell to play rummy and rip up track tickets 24/7!    ngc3
ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2023, 06:53:52 AM »
Yes that’s the one Thorn! When she going off on that driver that ass was talking to me!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2023, 06:56:03 AM »
He's lived in these scm threads long before I was born here lol, he's part of the whole soap opera, now FANTASY....And?....I'm here for the laughs and racing and if you saw me live and in person, it gets nuttier, funnier wherever I go.  My dogs are very old and I like being at home though, they cry when I leave to run an errand.   

It would be a blast to get this gang together on an international trip to race tracks like that Sweden thread I suggested, once every year or two.  Seas would literally part for us, seriously!  And as Rodney D. said...."HEY EVERYBODY! WE'RE ALL GONNA GET LAID!!!"   ;D
That would be a blast! I get it with the dogs. I’m the same way. I am here for the entertainment value. These threads give me a lot of laughs.

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2023, 09:30:46 AM »
That might really break him and Yarock up if Yarock gets his cobwebbed old kidney bean wiggling for Edita. He might be the better bet of the two at least he has money  ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2023, 10:20:26 AM »
That chooch should have thought twice before he posted that video of her wicked hot ass!

SCM has no idea how many c#nt hounds hang around this site!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2023, 10:37:31 AM »
I'm thinking you could be Mike. Always keeping this thread going and obsessed with that azzz!

Over 20 times you have mention her azzz in the last 30 post. Either your scm or one sick bastard and needs therapy!

tmbz1
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal