Author Topic: MARK FORD  (Read 19396 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: MARK FORD
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2023, 06:47:13 PM »
MRC agreed.  Not only that he’s clearly missing the point! Listen to me, Goomba, Mike! I’m not gonna repeat myself again. Why are you picking on successful horseman like Mark and Steve Jones
 when you have pieces of dog shit like Austin Gilbert actually harming horses as well as the business and no mention?

On a positive note, I give you credit I think it’s very noble what you’re doing with your rescued horses I applaud you.

I wish you would stop making slanderous personal attacks! Let me give you one example goomba, how would you feel if Mark Ford’s daughter read these slanderous comments you’re making about him personally?  How would Kelly and Mark explain to their daughter when she asks them about your slanderous comments?  Like I said, classless.  You might want to think twice before you make personal slanderous attacks on someone’s character

Goldenhorse

• NW-1
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2023, 10:46:16 PM »
MRC agreed.  Not only that he’s clearly missing the point! Listen to me, Goomba, Mike! I’m not gonna repeat myself again. Why are you picking on successful horseman like Mark and Steve Jones
 when you have pieces of dog shit like Austin Gilbert actually harming horses as well as the business and no mention?

On a positive note, I give you credit I think it’s very noble what you’re doing with your rescued horses I applaud you.

I wish you would stop making slanderous personal attacks! Let me give you one example goomba, how would you feel if Mark Ford’s daughter read these slanderous comments you’re making about him personally?  How would Kelly and Mark explain to their daughter when she asks them about your slanderous comments?  Like I said, classless.  You might want to think twice before you make personal slanderous attacks on someone’s character

haven't seen that kids name in a while only mentioned him 3 times got any proof for those slanderous accusations

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2023, 10:58:45 PM »
i always thought mark ford was a scum of racing

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2023, 06:25:43 AM »
They both are!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2023, 06:17:07 PM »
Goomba Mike, why are you bringing up Ray Schnittker? Do you have any idea the success ratio in monetary terms they have a mast between Ray, Mark and Steve Jones? I put them in the top five as monetary successes in the harness racing industry as of late. You could put Ron Burke in that category, but his expense ratio compared to the ladder three is no comparison in the profit/loss category.

Again I just don’t understand why you’re not picking on the deadbeats and criminals within the business?  Envy and jealousy will get you nowhere in life.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2023, 07:08:53 PM »
Profit/Loss, Burke Stable- Ronnie has made 296,510,988 million in purses since he started, that equals 14,825,549.40 before taxes in his pocket. The stable owns a % of almost every horse in the barn. They own all the equipment, 2 training centers. They do have a very high overhead, Though they do have a ton of write offs. How many family members work there and drive company vehicles. I'm not saying the other guys aren't smart and wealthy. But don't sell Ronnie short, a Million a year just in percentage.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2023, 08:11:45 AM »
Jupiter good point I stand corrected.  Thank you for that.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 08:13:25 AM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2023, 06:50:41 AM »
Goomba Mike, in regards to the dead horse you need to get your facts straight. It was reported immediately to the authorities By Mark. Unless you see things through your own eyes you can only speculate. Enough with the bullshit gezzzz.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2023, 06:43:26 AM »
Goomba Mike Petrelli,
From my friends at Northfield:  They’re all in full agreement that it’s an environmental issue with Billy, even those who don’t like Billy in regards to the methamphetamine charges.

You really should do more research before running your mouth.

Perhaps that’s one of the reasons you’re losing sponsorship on your horses is because people are getting tired of your negativity.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2023, 08:02:02 PM »
Goomba Mike Petrelli,
From my friends at Northfield:  They’re all in full agreement that it’s an environmental issue with Billy, even those who don’t like Billy in regards to the methamphetamine charges.

You really should do more research before running your mouth.

Perhaps that’s one of the reasons you’re losing sponsorship on your horses is because people are getting tired of your negativity.

You're nuts!  You can't possibly believe that!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2023, 08:08:41 PM »
its amazing to me reading these comments about mark ford( dont know him)
typical harness racing bull shit
some say he is a saint
some say he is a scumbag

its one or the other
i guess it depends on who is telling the story

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2023, 11:30:20 PM »
Things apparently getting very interesting. Owners of World of Secrets who was killed called USTA and spoke to Russell Williams etc etc and then got a call from Mark Ford.

Mike Petrelli is certainly not blowing smoke like some here think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb63VjCNVe4

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2023, 12:10:59 AM »
Things apparently getting very interesting. Owners of World of Secrets who was killed called USTA and spoke to Russell Williams etc etc and then got a call from Mark Ford.

Mike Petrelli is certainly not blowing smoke like some here think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb63VjCNVe4

I fully believe SCM on some of this as he is giving too many detailed descriptions to be making them up.  Problem is, SCM is a douche and has people fooled on his actual intentions with any of this.  Just wait.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2023, 01:27:10 AM »
I fully believe SCM on some of this as he is giving too many detailed descriptions to be making them up.  Problem is, SCM is a douche and has people fooled on his actual intentions with any of this.  Just wait.
Timing is everything so after 30 years as a groom SCM just suddenly realized horses are being drugged and killed. It’s because SCM was filling his pockets and making money so he turned a blind eye until he got thrown off the farm. Now he wants revenge. The story is believable but the timing of bringing it to light makes SCM look worse than ford in my opinion.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2023, 06:28:40 AM »
Timing is everything so after 30 years as a groom SCM just suddenly realized horses are being drugged and killed. It’s because SCM was filling his pockets and making money so he turned a blind eye until he got thrown off the farm. Now he wants revenge. The story is believable but the timing of bringing it to light makes SCM look worse than ford in my opinion.

To me it looks like the timing is exactly as it had to be. A person with absolutely nothing to lose and no fear or retribution, starts talking about what most people in the business suspect.  I remember a guy in Canada started posting lots of stuff and I think gave a timeline he’d list names. Just before that date he was murdered.  Pigland probably remembers his name.   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    Today at 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    Today at 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal