Author Topic: MARK FORD  (Read 19417 times)

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
Re: MARK FORD
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2023, 06:46:40 AM »
Now all of you guys figured out why SCM hasn’t been back on horseplop. He knows that everyone here will rip his ass apart and he goes running. If horseplop never gave him a chance to post here, nobody would ever know who SCM is. This worthless forum make SCM known as the loser that he is. Now you all know why SCM doesn’t dare to try to comeback on plop.

I thought he was banned from posting??????
Reread It

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2023, 09:59:12 AM »
Most likely he's in time out or banned.
If not, he would be on here airing it out as it seems he needs a media platform to do it.

It's about the attention be it truth or hearsays. "This groom told me this and this groom told me that". He'd get slaughter in a court of law!

What he needs is proof and it seems he's lacking in that area and that's what ruins his creditability. Guys like him come and go all the time. Get nothing accomplished and make an ass out of their selves then disappear.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2023, 03:37:41 PM »
Most likely he's in time out or banned.
If not, he would be on here airing it out as it seems he needs a media platform to do it.

It's about the attention be it truth or hearsays. "This groom told me this and this groom told me that". He'd get slaughter in a court of law!

What he needs is proof and it seems he's lacking in that area and that's what ruins his creditability. Guys like him come and go all the time. Get nothing accomplished and make an ass out of their selves then disappear.
There might be some truth to what he says. I heard a long time ago theat Ford was the PED depot, he'd send shipments from his farm up north to Canada and east and west with the shippers.

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2023, 03:49:17 PM »
There might be some truth to what he says. I heard a long time ago theat Ford was the PED depot, he'd send shipments from his farm up north to Canada and east and west with the shippers.
Maybe back in the day when he had 100 horses or whatever he had but idk about now

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2023, 04:08:00 PM »
Maybe back in the day when he had 100 horses or whatever he had but idk about now
Do many shippers layover at his farm ?

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2023, 04:35:04 PM »
Do many shippers layover at his farm ?
They use to I can't answer on now wether they do or not

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2023, 06:10:38 PM »
Mike, the man has more enemies than he does friends and that’s kind of sad. I personally had enough with his non-factual stories about Mark Ford, Steve Jones and company.  I’m not sure if Mike realizes it, but the common denominator here are”mostly “all businessman that have become successful that he berates continuously.

Bingo!  Jealous!!!  If were just about horse abusers, why wouldn't he go after a scumbag like Ceba Horsey?  There are so many facts about this scumbag that he wouldn't have to rely on hearsay and make shit up!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2023, 06:44:38 PM »
It's now Mark Ford's fault CHARLIE MAY didn't win the Meadowlands Pace.  SCM is a psycho!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2023, 06:52:38 PM »
It's now Mark Ford's fault CHARLIE MAY didn't win the Meadowlands Pace.  SCM is a psycho!

Don't misunderstand, I don't think Mark Ford is a saint by any means.  But he is singling him out like no one else was ever involved or at fault for any of these issues.  Be a little less obvious SCM!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2023, 07:04:44 AM »
Harness racer, I agree, why is he just singling out Mark? You hit the nail on the head, jealousy and envy.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2023, 09:53:42 AM »
Harness racer, I agree, why is he just singling out Mark? You hit the nail on the head, jealousy and envy.

Blames Ford for all his problems.  I've heard from several in that area that Mike is a loudmouth that doesn't pay his bills, along with a bunch of other issues.  And not once has SCM ever said this isn't true.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2023, 09:59:43 AM »
Do you know what’s amazing Mike you have pieces of garbage in the game like Austin Gilbert who owes everybody money, abuses horses and is a proven thief yet you pick a successful businessman! It’s shows you’re low class why?  Because you attacked their personal lives not just in regards to harness racing- classless! I would never attack your personal life because nobody’s perfect.

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2023, 03:12:40 PM »
Do you know what’s amazing Mike you have pieces of garbage in the game like Austin Gilbert who owes everybody money, abuses horses and is a proven thief yet you pick a successful businessman! It’s shows you’re low class why?  Because you attacked their personal lives not just in regards to harness racing- classless! I would never attack your personal life because nobody’s perfect.
Agreed  but no way would I promote any kind of abuse towards a woman. If that's true Mark deserves to be knocked around

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2023, 04:13:09 PM »
My wife and Kelly are best of friends and travel together with the kids.  My wife asked Kelly about the door lock incident and Kelly said i can’t believe how someone can come up with a story that is completely made up I don’t even know what he’s talking about!  There you go Mike.

MCR

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2023, 06:11:58 PM »
My wife and Kelly are best of friends and travel together with the kids.  My wife asked Kelly about the door lock incident and Kelly said i can’t believe how someone can come up with a story that is completely made up I don’t even know what he’s talking about!  There you go Mike.
Sounds like this guy might need the mental hospital

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal