Author Topic: How does Ed Zubkoff have a license  (Read 82003 times)

okdfool

• Open / FFA
Re: Edward Zubkoff Jr.
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2018, 12:39:18 PM »
my only guess for medicating a racer with this drug would be to mask pain.  So, the offset of it is that you have a drugged out, loopy, flying-high, spaced out 1200 lb. animal incoherently mixed up w/ another 8 or 10 big beasts.   This scenario, to me, is pretty damned dangerous for the drivers and oughta make everybody mad at the mere thought.  This far exceeds all the crabbing over Billy Rhoades that has hit the board for the past 3 mos.  This is so ludicrously irresponsible that if there's somebody this damned dumb  -  and, nobody sees it as a problem  ?  well, then shave my head and call me a fireplug.

This is dead on, except who knows what Rhoades is using? So could be just as bad...

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2018, 04:17:25 PM »
Completely agree. This loser has been popped for cobalt in the past. Lifetime ban

the testing is obviously of little use.  It's some sort of by guess and by golly system that apparently is administered using a Woolworth's Intro to Chemistry set  41zx.bs ; and, administered by people from Manpower Staffing  15za.bd.   Since the states nor USTA seem motivated to protect the horses and establish a fair setting for everybody to race on common terms.  Then, LIFETIME BAN is the recourse.  Set down a couple cheaters and suspend their affiliated beards for a year to boot  >  Watch and see the hoodwinking stop!  Slowly, the cheaters are captured and blocked and the fear of expulsion scares the rest of the small time jerks to go straight.

Barnet Garnsdale

• Open / FFA
  • I GAVE CASIE THE YOGURT AT THE JUG
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2018, 04:45:58 PM »
 IF YOU THINK THIS GUY IS SCUM, HE HAD A BROTHER, BOB, WHO WAS EVER A BIGGER PIECE OF FECAL MATTER.  HAD A HOTTIE, KELLY LESTER, A BIG TITTED BLONDE ON HIS ARM, BUT SHE PLAYED HIM WITH ALL THE OTHER HORSEMEN.
  FECAL MATTER MUST RUN IN THAT SIDE OF THE FAMILY BLOODSTREAM.

I JUST CHECKED AND EDDIE HAS A COUPLE THREE IN AT THE MEADOWS ON THE 17TH, SO HE MUST HAVE GOTTEN A STAY

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2018, 07:26:36 PM »
I'm with caddy on this. Driver's should be especially concerned. I wouldn't want to be driving my car with an idiot in on the same road that was using this. A racetrack with seven or eight other bikes seems like a tragedy waiting to happen.

I am curious what transpired here. I'm not a chemist or pharmacist but a quick look at online references indicated they do use these patches with pets (cats dogs etc). A vet doing this would be my guess. Someone would need to know the dose AMT exactly. It's such a dangerous drug- a tiny mistake could kill the horse.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2018, 05:03:26 PM »
How is that garbage still allowed to race at northfield? racing tonite. I guess Wrenn has no morals and will drive for anyone...even a 10 Oct win trainer with fentanyl and cobalt positives. He needs the measly northfield purse $$'s that bad?

he and his daughter are in to go all week in Ohio  ^  @ N'Field   >:D  *  <>  perhaps he appealed within the 10 day window.  ?  it would serve him so fuckin' right if they reviewed his appeal and decided to ban his drug peddlin' ass for LIFE  94z.sm !  HA!  might be they insist on an FBI investigation  77z.chf - seems that's the popular way to investigate recently.

91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail

EPO

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2018, 05:09:58 PM »
Caddy you must be infatuated with him.  Ill tell him when I see him. He'll like that tight little ass.

Brett Oil Can Boyd

• Open / FFA
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2018, 03:58:27 PM »
Status as of 10/23/2018 - Subsequent Ruling - Ruling #18055C Pursuant to an agreement between The State Horse Racing Commission, Bureau of Standardbred Horse Racing and Edward J. Zubkoff Jr, and in consideration for his withdrawal of his appeal of the Meadows Board of Judges Ruling No. 18072M, due to evidence presented confirming passive contamination; the ruling is hereby modified as follows: Mr. Zubkoff shall pay a fine of $500.00 which is due no later than November 1, 2018. The suspension imposed shall be rescinded and the horse "Dreamsteeler" will be removed from the Judges list. Any and all purse money earned shall be returned no later than November 1, 2018

HIS GROOM AND SHIPPER IS ON THE DRUG VIA PRESCRIPTION

the master

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2018, 06:22:56 PM »
Sad?  Amazing you are after all the other juicers but feel for poor little Zubkoff.  Guy poached a horse from another trainer with a deal and then killed him within 2 months.  Count me as one of the guys not feeling bad for him.
     Poor little Zubkoff! If I'm not mistaken,  he's the one that raced a ringer in place of some nag and took all the money before the switcheroo was discovered!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
How does Ed Zubkoff have a license
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2019, 06:25:19 PM »
How does this check bouncing, no bill paying piece of shit have a trainers license?

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
Re: How does Ed Zubkoff have a license
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2019, 07:15:55 PM »
   Stable been kinda hot last 2 weeks. To answer your question ... who ever the owners are they probably dont read the wall of shame on fridays.

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2019, 07:20:39 PM »
Ed’s very very bad. Lies & steals.   11.wp. One of the worst.  I think Brian zendt trains those things for him.  I hope he pays him. Brian’s a good guy.  Eddies a terrible human being.  I hope he dies.

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2019, 07:28:44 PM »
Ed’s very very bad. Lies & steals.   11.wp. One of the worst.  I think Brian zendt trains those things for him.  I hope he pays him. Brian’s a good guy.  Eddies a terrible human being.  I hope he dies.
Nothing that good could ever happen,but we can hope

EPO

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2019, 09:25:56 PM »
You don't know the same guy I know. hard worker class act.

EddieZ

• NW-1
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2019, 10:09:17 PM »
I will be starting in Pennsylvania

EPO

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2019, 10:34:47 PM »
I know two of them,,   

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    Today at 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    Today at 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    Today at 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal