Author Topic: The article Harnesslink doesn’t want you to read  (Read 4190 times)

Jrogers

• NW-1
Re: The article Harnesslink doesn’t want you to read
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2024, 07:49:45 PM »
I appreciate everyone’s feedback on the article, both positive and negative.  I reiterate, nowhere in the article did I accuse anyone of misusing funds.  I let the reader form their own opinion based on the facts I had.

With that being said, do I regret writing it? Yes. Why? Because it just wasn’t worth hurting peoples feelings and receiving this unwanted attention.

Do I stand by the article? Absolutely. Do I think Harnesslink should’ve took it down? Absolutely not.

If you have not listened to the conversation I had with Mike Petrelli today, I urge you to go to his YouTube channel and listen to it. I tell my side of the story, and I take him to task on things he said that simply were not true.

Again, either for me or against me, I appreciate your input on the situation.

Jrogers

• NW-1

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2024, 08:36:29 PM »
Thanks for posting the original article. I was hoping my memory hadn’t failed me again.
Reread It

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2024, 01:00:01 PM »
I mean people are giving you money come on you want to complain you didn't get enough. I'm just glad we all got to hear that part.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2024, 05:55:19 PM »
Free country - at least for now
People have the right to agree or disagree
But regardless, I think Mike went WAY over the line, posting public  records.
He's a vicious self righteous character assassin.
If there were a crime for "internet abuse", he would be guilty as sin.
Just sayin'

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2024, 11:25:17 PM »
to mr Jrogers I think you actually did a fantastic job in your writings, BUT I think you made a horrible mistake givin* SCM two seconds of your time. His opinion means nothing and when you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas. An accomplished writer such as yourself should stay away from that guy because he can and will only try to grab onto anyone who is accomplished. Look what he just did to mr Gural and company at the meadowlands. Now he is begging to know if he could go back there. Oh I wish he would go back and they put him in handcuffs where he belongs. Dave Yarrock been real quiet on this subject since SCM has been doing his dirty work. Anyhow, good luck to you mr jrogers and thanks for coming on plop so we could hear your side of it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 12:02:10 AM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2024, 07:13:11 AM »
So you guys are telling Rogers not to expose BS like petrelli? Sounds to me like they should team up! You don't get to the truth by not talking about it. If your afraid to talk your either guilty or lazy.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2024, 09:01:51 AM »
Is this the whole original article that SCM was referring to? If not please post the whole story,
Also it's no ones business what a recipient does with money donated to them, you're judging them for going to Florida when someone totally unrelated may have helped them with that vacation, and after living through such a tragic event seeing their beloved horses in ashes then who the hell cares if they went to Florida or Disney? I'm sure they would rather have their lost horses back! Thats a event you dont ever un see, however donations are donations and have a end and doesn't get replaced as used so it's up to the recipient to use it wisely, it's a shame people can't get insurance on their belongings like at a public boarding facility like a homeowner with a barn can,  so bottom line is questioning what someone does with their money is totally uncalled for, that was stupid on your behalf

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2024, 09:03:36 AM »
I didn't even know about #2. I'm not surprised in any way, shape, or form. I've said for probably close to a year that Petrelli is using his crusade as a smokescreen to attack his enemies. Look at the Bill Rhoades situation, he talked about it for like 2 weeks and then not a peep. Part of that is likely cause the story he put out was false. But Ford, Faraldo, Jones etc its months and months of attacking them.

What about IT was false? LMAO!

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2024, 08:28:55 PM »
Forgot about this. The real story behind all this was the night the story was published I got a call while I was in NYC. The guy was freaking out how the Morris' where being WRONGFULLY ACCUSED of taking money from their piece of the GoFundMe Tioga Fire money. Which they weren't, I got all the facts and fired back at this clown Jason Rogers. Within two hours Harnesslink deleted the story. So again I righted a wrong, Jason Rogers is toast and the Morris family aren't being cyber harassed, that sound familiar? Guess who it was that called ME begging for help on this??? DAVID ANDREW YAROCK. Ok???? See a pattern here? You're welcome Dave. See you in court.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    Today at 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    Today at 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    Today at 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal