Author Topic: We've been wrong the whole time...  (Read 2788 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
We've been wrong the whole time...
« on: May 08, 2023, 05:24:16 PM »
SCM isn't trying to bait anyone into a lawsuit.  He said it himself so it has to be true!  ngc3  I never realized what a badass he is.  What is he?  6-4, 6-5 and nothing but muscle?  Must be hiding under all his wrinkles.   ngc3  And now he is bullying Mark and Ray.  I heard they are scared to go anywhere in Goshen because crazy SCM wants "to talk" to them.  Just shut the fuck up wrinkles mcgee!  No one gives a shit about you, Mark or Ray!  You are all jerkoffs in your own unique ways.  Just go away and worry about harassing the carriage drives trying to make a living.  tmbz1
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 05:25:47 PM by Harness racer »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: We've been wrong the whole time...
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 05:29:27 PM »
SCM isn't trying to bait anyone into a lawsuit.  He said it himself so it has to be true!  ngc3  I never realized what a badass he is.  What is he?  6-4, 6-5 and nothing but muscle?  Must be hiding under all his wrinkles.   ngc3  And now he is bullying Mark and Ray.  I heard they are scared to go anywhere in Goshen because crazy SCM is stalking them.  Just shut the fuck up wrinkles mcgee!  No one gives a shit about you, Mark or Ray!  You are all jerkoffs in your own unique ways.  Just go away and worry about harassing the carriage drives trying to make a living.  tmbz1

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Thank YOU Harness Racer, for NOT bumping the last thread, repeating there with a slight add that you did here!!!!  tmbz1

I'm indebted to life to you!  We need our scm medicine regularly, double, triple doses, and this type OP Thread does just that!  Nothing but <3 you = you Crazy SOB!!! MORE MORE MORE BRO!!!  ;D
It's Official!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 06:29:32 PM »
There are two points that I wanted to make by coming on here. This post addresses one of them. Yes, he is looking for a cheap lawsuit. How could a man who literally doesn't have money for food let alone, living, transportation insurance and never mind his children not want free money from successful people? Especially from the business that he busted out of and was thrown out of? So my point is, and always has been I've known him for many many many years and there is no bigger coward on the planet. He likes to pretend his heart hurts when it's time to fight. Especially when he does that fake laugh when he is saying some thing he thinks is important. This is the worlds biggest coward but that's why he baits these successful men to try to get them in their money, he would never stand a toe to toe with either one.  Anyhow, just let it go because that's what he's trying to do. And just take a look at the history and all of these things, he said was going to happen none of which have. Just do like his children have done, and ignore him and let him die off.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 06:46:21 PM by Haku »

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 06:35:58 PM »
There are two points that I wanted to make by coming on here. This post addresses one of them. Yes, he is looking for a cheap lawsuit. How could a man who literally doesn't have money for food let alone, living, transportation insurance and never mind his children not want free money from successful people? Especially from the business that he busted out of and was thrown out of? So my point is, and always has been I've known him for many many many years and there is no bigger coward on the planet. He likes to pretend his heart hurts when it's time to fight. Especially when he does that fake laugh when he is saying some thing he thinks is important. This is the worlds biggest coward but that's why he baits these successful men to try to get them in their money, he would never stand a tow to toe with either one.  Anyhow, just let it go because that's what he's trying to do. And just take a look at the history and all of these things, he said was going to happen none of which have. Just do like his children have done, and ignore him and let him die off.

Since February you strive to be a BIGGER LOSER than Mike, you WIN!  Take a bow, accept your award  tmbz1 96z.p  tmbz1, shake some of the bugs from your skull too they need a breather before you REPEAT THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU OCD TWAT! Thank you.   ;D
It's Official!

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 11:24:56 PM »
Since February you strive to be a BIGGER LOSER than Mike, you WIN!  Take a bow, accept your award  tmbz1 96z.p  tmbz1, shake some of the bugs from your skull too they need a breather before you REPEAT THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU OCD TWAT! Thank you.   ;D

Well said but you’re really wasting your time answering this fucking cunt.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2023, 11:31:00 PM »
Well said but you’re really wasting your time answering this fucking cunt.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 True Dat!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

According to Kirby's Ace I am Haku, the day he/she left I arrived, and I used his/her goodbye as my hello.  Renting space in the heads of morons, well there's lots of ROOM!   ;D
It's Official!

cableguy

• Open / FFA
  • The Daddy
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 05:04:13 AM »

Mike has baited those ass holes and they have bottled it…. Not so tough when their positions don’t protect them 😂😂
Some people want it to happen, some people WISH it would happen .... Others MAKE IT HAPPEN

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2023, 11:32:08 AM »
Typical shit house bum.....

Again I repeat.....Mark Ford and Steve Jones are way too smart for this deadbeat. Nothing to do with be afraid of being around Goshen.

Like I said they have nothing to gain but a lawsuit from this rat bastard.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 11:35:51 AM by Gaagoots »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2023, 11:34:56 AM »
SCM isn't trying to bait anyone into a lawsuit.  He said it himself so it has to be true!  ngc3  I never realized what a badass he is.  What is he?  6-4, 6-5 and nothing but muscle?  Must be hiding under all his wrinkles.   ngc3  And now he is bullying Mark and Ray.  I heard they are scared to go anywhere in Goshen because crazy SCM wants "to talk" to them.  Just shut the fuck up wrinkles mcgee!  No one gives a shit about you, Mark or Ray!  You are all jerkoffs in your own unique ways.  Just go away and worry about harassing the carriage drives trying to make a living.  tmbz1
I get the scoop from Edita after I get to know her..

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2023, 11:36:40 AM »
HAKU,

It all started when he was turned down stalls at Mark Ford's farm. HIS STALL APPLICATION WAS DENIED!!!!!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2023, 11:40:17 AM »
HAKU,

It all started when he was turned down stalls at Mark Ford's farm. HIS STALL APPLICATION WAS DENIED!!!!!

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Thorny thinks Haku is a woman, you seem to keep a good thought for whatever it is beyond its OCD, sadly I'm not Haku, that would take true talent being that fucked up of which I do not possess!  ;D 
It's Official!

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2023, 12:29:05 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Thorny thinks Haku is a woman, you seem to keep a good thought for whatever it is beyond its OCD, sadly I'm not Haku, that would take true talent being that fucked up of which I do not possess!  ;D
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2023, 04:51:18 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

I meant top say Haku is also a asset to this forum as well as you Senator.  Some how it got cut off after the word Haku.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2023, 04:55:48 PM »
I meant top say Haku is also a asset to this forum as well as you Senator.  Some how it got cut off after the word Haku.

No worries, everyone looks in here, no one knows what the fuck we are talking about, especially me  ngc3.

I'm keeping a good thought for Gaagootsa, but if her stand-in turns out to be Haku, I wish you the happiest 5 minutes of pleasure with it until it opens its scm pie hole!  ;D
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2023, 07:52:44 PM »
No worries, everyone looks in here, no one knows what the fuck we are talking about, especially me  ngc3.

I'm keeping a good thought for Gaagootsa, but if her stand-in turns out to be Haku, I wish you the happiest 5 minutes of pleasure with it until it opens its scm pie hole!  ;D
ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal