Author Topic: Synthetic weed...  (Read 8105 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
Re: Synthetic weed...
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2024, 11:10:43 PM »
what do you expect from the king of the short bus riders you know him walking around with a rubber helmet and his Scooby Doo lunchbox while in highschool lmao
Nobody cares what you think. The next time you compose a proper sentence will be your first. You make John Frank Army look like William Shakespeare.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2024, 11:43:00 PM »
Nobody cares what you think. The next time you compose a proper sentence will be your first. You make John Frank Army look like William Shakespeare.

If either of you 2 post something constructive about racing, it is a 'good thing'.  If you 2 can't do this, don't post!  Simple, isn't it!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2024, 12:40:52 AM »
If either of you 2 post something constructive about racing, it is a 'good thing'.  If you 2 can't do this, don't post!  Simple, isn't it!
You apparently think I give a fuck about your opinion(s). From what I gather, no one else gives a fuck either.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2024, 01:26:51 AM »
You apparently think I give a fuck about your opinion(s). From what I gather, no one else gives a fuck either.
Really???
And not many others care about your opinion either!!

« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 01:32:30 AM by rainman2 »

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2024, 02:11:47 AM »
Really???
And not many others care about your opinion either!!
You're the same whining pussy who left plop and when you came back, you cried to administration because your total posts from the past weren't added. What a pole smoker pain in the ass you are.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2024, 08:30:01 AM »
You're the same whining pussy who left plop and when you came back, you cried to administration because your total posts from the past weren't added. What a pole smoker pain in the ass you are.

FYI, I didn’t “LEAVE” plop!  Please stop ‘making up stories’ on things you don’t know anything about!  I made a request on getting my posts back (FYI-the exact same account name which admin approved) and it was taken care of!  Please stop your ‘WHINING’ and “CRYING” and talk racing! 
Talk about a ‘pole smoking pain in the ass’—all we see who you really are here—a plopster who can only dish it out and can’t take it!  You don’t like it when people ‘triple down’ after you “double down” and the ‘volleying’ continues!  Your posts also get nastier and nastier.  PLEASE GROW UP!   
Thank you for getting my “post count” higher on horseplop!
Thanx for posting!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 08:33:23 AM by rainman2 »

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2024, 09:31:51 AM »
FYI, I didn’t “LEAVE” plop!  Please stop ‘making up stories’ on things you don’t know anything about!  I made a request on getting my posts back (FYI-the exact same account name which admin approved) and it was taken care of!  Please stop your ‘WHINING’ and “CRYING” and talk racing! 
Talk about a ‘pole smoking pain in the ass’—all we see who you really are here—a plopster who can only dish it out and can’t take it!  You don’t like it when people ‘triple down’ after you “double down” and the ‘volleying’ continues!  Your posts also get nastier and nastier.  PLEASE GROW UP!   
Thank you for getting my “post count” higher on horseplop!
Thanx for posting!!
Mommy!! I want my post count returned!!! Wah!! Wah!!!!

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2024, 10:28:50 AM »
for once I agree with this rotten POS but still mike go fuck yourself dummy

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2024, 11:36:58 AM »
No more bullshit arguments.... Tuesday first  Judge's hearing ................. .....

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2024, 01:17:05 PM »
Mommy!! I want my post count returned!!! Wah!! Wah!!!!

It’s SO SAD when you can’t read and understand the English language!  It only shows how ‘STUPID’/“DUMB” you really are! Please stop your ‘WHINING’ and “CRYING” here on horseplop you ‘big baby’!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2024, 02:52:35 PM »
It’s SO SAD when you can’t read and understand the English language!  It only shows how ‘STUPID’/“DUMB” you really are! Please stop your ‘WHINING’ and “CRYING” here on horseplop you ‘big baby’!
You're the reason they call Chicago the Windy City.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2024, 03:05:41 PM »
You're the reason they call Chicago the Windy City.
Not from Chicago!
Please try again!
Thank you for posting!!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2024, 09:11:55 AM »
Here’s what I heard.
These positives are from a synthetic weed more potent than natural weed .It has killed people and is a Class 1 drug.Its schedule 1 drug with Law enforcement-
It is 100 times stronger than THC found in marijuana ..
From a drug testing point in horse racing it is on the same level as Heroin Cocaine and other PEDrugs
It is illegal to have in your possession and IMHO anyone who has this in their horses should immediately be given life suspensions until their Court date.
The penalties handed out so far are an absolute joke -a slap on the wrist.
People have received far stiffer sentences with lesser PEDrugs

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2024, 09:27:53 AM »
Here’s what I heard.
These positives are from a synthetic weed more potent than natural weed .It has killed people and is a Class 1 drug.Its schedule 1 drug with Law enforcement-
It is 100 times stronger than THC found in marijuana ..
From a drug testing point in horse racing it is on the same level as Heroin Cocaine and other PEDrugs
It is illegal to have in your possession and IMHO anyone who has this in their horses should immediately be given life suspensions until their Court date.
The penalties handed out so far are an absolute joke -a slap on the wrist.
People have received far stiffer sentences with lesser PEDrugs
tmbz1 tmbz1

Way to go

• Top Claimer
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2024, 09:32:21 AM »
Amen.........I hope FBI and State police become involved

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal