Author Topic: SUPER BOWL THREAD  (Read 30249 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: SUPER BOWL THREAD
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2016, 11:02:46 PM »
Dude,
I am so sick of NFL...& the crazy ass rules...

Clint Blakeman like Hochuli just loves face time & showing his guns....
The fucking 15 yard taunting penalties are a joke- more flopping then soccer...& please explain what is a catch like the first challenge.
& now its 15 yards for a blind side block....what are you supposed to tap the guy on the shoulder & then block him...

That being said, Carolina got their dicks handed to them..They did a lot of talking & now are gonna get the ronda rousey treatment.

THEY NOT CLEAR ON TAUNTING

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2016, 11:03:24 PM »
FAT WHO DID YOU BET ON?

TOOK THE 5.5PTS

muletrain

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2016, 11:11:01 PM »
Dude,
I am so sick of NFL...& the crazy ass rules...

Clint Blakeman like Hochuli just loves face time & showing his guns....
The fucking 15 yard taunting penalties are a joke- more flopping then soccer...& please explain what is a catch like the first challenge.
& now its 15 yards for a blind side block....what are you supposed to tap the guy on the shoulder & then block him...

That being said, Carolina got their dicks handed to them..They did a lot of talking & now are gonna get the ronda rousey treatment.

If Peyton got hit the way Cam did there would have been more flags out then on the Fourth of July.  I give lots if credit to Denvers D, Peyton looked like a HS QB out there.  I don't care he did HGH to come back off an injury but he sounds like Carl Polisano when he says he didn't know.

The best QB that played the game is not Peyton who played indoors for most of his career.  I would take Brady or Montana every day of the week over him.  

Cam did not have a good game, Carolinas play calling was woeful.  They weren't prepared at the line, snapped the ball with practically 0 seconds every snap and had about 6 false starts.  Every big fumble except one went to Denver.  On the series out of halftime you had a terrible personal foul call followed by them picking up a defensive holding call then by a missed offsides on a FG that hit the upright.  But of course the biggest play was the call that should have been overturned.  

NFL product is awful , I rather watch Cal Expo.  

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2016, 11:12:54 PM »
If Peyton got hit the way Cam did there would have been more flags out then on the Fourth of July.  I give lots if credit to Denvers D, Peyton looked like a HS QB out there.  I don't care he did HGH to come back off an injury but he sounds like Carl Polisano when he says he didn't know.

The best QB that played the game is not Peyton who played indoors for most of his career.  I would take Brady or Montana every day of the week over him.  

Cam did not have a good game, Carolinas play calling was woeful.  They weren't prepared at the line, snapped the ball with practically 0 seconds every snap and had about 6 false starts.  Every big fumble except one went to Denver.  On the series out of halftime you had a terrible personal foul call followed by them picking up a defensive holding call then by a missed offsides on a FG that hit the upright.  But of course the biggest play was the call that should have been overturned.  

U BET CAROLINA -6?    11.dt
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 11:15:51 PM by Fatboy »

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2016, 11:16:04 PM »

ps

THAT FUCKIN PAPA JOHN IS THE BIGGEST JOCK SNIFFER EVER.......SAW HIM IN THE BACKGROUND & WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD PUNCH HIM

& HIS FUCKIN PIZZA TATSES LIKE DIRTY SNIZZ..WOULD RATHER HAVE THE PIZZA AT POMPANO SNACK BAR
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2016, 11:17:02 PM »
ps

THAT FUCKIN PAPA JOHN IS THE BIGGEST JOCK SNIFFER EVER.......SAW HIM IN THE BACKGROUND & WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD PUNCH HIM

& HIS FUCKIN PIZZA TATSES LIKE DIRTY SNIZZ..WOULD RATHER HAVE THE PIZZA AT POMPANO SNACK BAR

ngc3

muletrain

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2016, 11:24:24 PM »
U BET CAROLINA -6?   ngc3

Nope -5.5 but it doesn't change what I watched.  Peyton was awful,Cam was below average, Carolina play calling awful (calling a run play with 5 minutes left and the trick play in the first half was beyond a awful decision).  Carolina got no calls or breaks and didn't recover key fumbles like after the interception or Cam starring at the ball.Denvers D was excellent and more so when they could tee off.  

Other then the one fumble recovery can you name a call that went their way.  And you know that if Peyton got hit like Cam did there would be flags tossed everywhere.  Not saying Cam was roughed but that is simply the truth.  You care to disagree on any of this please post it.

ps

Papa John guy is one of the most awful guys in the world . The guy is worth 600 million and he wanted to cut his workers hours rather then pay the 14 cents a pizza for health care for his workers.  There are better ingredients in Purina Cat Chow.  I wouldn't eat that crap if you paid me.  Ok if you paid me back the money I lost tonight maybe!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 11:27:15 PM by muletrain »

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2016, 11:25:10 PM »
DIRTY SNIZZ?  ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

swoodall

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2016, 12:59:44 AM »

Papa John guy is one of the most awful guys in the world . The guy is worth 600 million and he wanted to cut his workers hours rather then pay the 14 cents a pizza for health care for his workers.  

Adam, I take back trying to get under your skin in the morning line thread. hcx.1

I had no idea we were on the same side. hcx.1

I wouldn't eat at Papa John's if they giving pizza away for free. 91zxa.1

Your generation needs good paying jobs with universal health care so all of you can afford to own your own home and afford to raise a family if you choose to do so. tmbz1

What the fuck is money anyway to these cheap rich bastards. 94z.sm

Nobody is asking for a handout or to put them in bankruptcy.

The world was way better off when all workers shared in their companies' success. tmbz1

Why don't these clowns understand that more income for your generation drives demand which means more income for them in return.

Anyway good luck at the windows, hopefully harness racing will still be around when you are my age. tmbz1

swoodall

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2016, 01:07:15 AM »
By the way anybody happen to catch Newton's press conference after the game? :'(

Back to the old sniveling hoodie hiding Cam who can't handle losing with any class. 11.dt

He has no problem dancing on losing opponents graves but when he gets his ass handed to him he sulks. :'(

Turns out the new Cam was just a con man playing the game he thought everybody wanted to see. 94z.sm

We won't get fooled again.  91zxa.1

BehindBlueEyes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2016, 01:17:53 AM »
By the way anybody happen to catch Newton's press conference after the game? :'(

Back to the old sniveling hoodie hiding Cam who can't handle losing with any class. 11.dt

He has no problem dancing on losing opponents graves but when he gets his ass handed to him he sulks. :'(

Turns out the new Cam was just a con man playing the game he thought everybody wanted to see. 94z.sm

I saw it. Totally classless.

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2016, 04:35:08 AM »
Congrats Peyton

SCRANTONS FINEST

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2016, 08:10:12 AM »
One of the worst played and officiated games ever. Only the Seattle pounding was worse in my opinion. Peyton's arm belongs on the NY Jets. Can't throw over 20 yards. Looks like a dead quail in the air. tmbz1

Clubhouse

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2016, 09:01:49 AM »

Did anybody ask "Superman" why he didn't dive and try to recover the loose ball late in the 4th quarter when Carolina was still in the game ?

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2016, 09:30:50 AM »
Did anybody ask "Superman" why he didn't dive and try to recover the loose ball late in the 4th quarter when Carolina was still in the game ?

Didn't want to break a nail

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal