Author Topic: MOHAWK SATURDAT NIGHT GAMBLING THREAD,,,,BEST RACE TRACK IN NORTH AMERICA  (Read 2994 times)

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Brutal beat JCT…. Drury is fucking atrocious, people wonder for quite awhile why Auciello used A MAC on everything, then finally enough was enough. Carm uses other drivers but Drury still gets plenty to drive, guys a complete hack.

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
Had 15% ticket PK5 share in east end Toronto last night
resident OTB Pk5 'expert' had three tix and the selections

I was in on his 3rd ticket, a $22 ticket, which was his 'cleanup many longshot just in case tick' he bought 10 mins to post after first two with other folks at 45 mins earlier.

--R1
he bangs overmatched jamieson longshot opener STRICTLY based on the Rideau Carleton Ontario Ltd ownership connections. And ill be damned if the seas didnt part for jody j at 38.00 to send most packing
-R2
he added Henry's #2 to this ticket...did not have it on other two bets. His strategy: this New Holland event has two faux preferred on outside thatll suck out lots of money so...a $24 winner later, needless to say me and my little old 15% are thrilled to be part of things. And others start to gather round to watch and listen to the proceedings.
-R3 a monsoon takes down the fast track at Mohawk in Campbellville west of Toronto..and we start asking. Check the weather..might they stop the night right here and pay out..or catastrophically worse..refund.  No way
The race goes 25 mins late but our #6 co fave gets up late to stretch streak to 3 for 3...now just $225 of $365,000 still alive.

I then bring up DO U HEDGE HERE????
He said no having 3 horses onto 3 horses to close bet out
I said which horses. '5,8, &10' onto three faves in finale. He said F tv announcers Randy Waples and fetching Elissa Blowe they could take their prohibitive fave phony #6 and get lost. Needed another tightener off the shelf and even JMac wont do it.
Meantime, I say it strongly..this is a hedge moment..just gotta. He said if its meant to be it will.
I said hedge is logical, and while its hard to think clearly at that point, you hedge. I played 10 bucks win #7, 3 bucks  jamieson #3.  No six. You beat us you beat us.
The rest is history..Jamieson #3 comes through pack at $98!!  *Mcnair 10 still out there somewhere. I get away with hedge murder.
BUT Air is out of the balloon for the room...but it was a ride.
---
5th leg easy win fave #7 Jabberwocky.
45gs can. !!!!
4 out 5 doesnt get it done.

--- sour grapes and logical stuff --
Gotta ask question.  Jody brought home 38.00 and 98.00 winners in the biggest pk5 of the year at mohawk and anywhere. Before 5th and final race, screen showed only the #5 didnt pay off. 7 other horses covered. hmm
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?  Unless plenty of backstretch discussion in advance in hrs. leading up to and drfinitely during card on Saturday. What goes into that conversation. Were part or all of the winning tickets..some 1.60 of them approx...bought outside backstretch..synd icate level outside of horsemen?

MAYBE POTS AND WINS OF THIS MAGNITUDE SHOULD HAVE WINNERS IDENTIFIED AND COMING FORWARD..LIKE POWERBALL OR 649 IN CANADA DO? Putting a face and name to the quality wins might put into 'better context' who were all dealing with when 'investing'.

Jody was involved in the monster pool

drives two bombs home--somehow he collected a part of it

notice when there is a pentafecta caaryover--he also is involved with suspicious activity

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal