Author Topic: I see Rene has horse  (Read 1693 times)

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
I see Rene has horse
« on: September 12, 2020, 05:29:41 PM »
trained by (not hubby Sammy Star) but none other then the Oxy Hot Test in Pa, ................. .Christopher Beaver in a $252,000 stake race. 

Horse is in Mon at the Meadows.......... ................ Delovely Hall.

"I thought the best course of action was to confront Revington and ask for an explanation. I didn't want to show him everything I had, as I wanted to see his reaction first. So I brought him the above email and the short-term hold and reported positive forms from Dr. Robinson for the ninth race at Chester on September 11, 2016. In this $252,000 stakes race, a horse named Moonshine Hanover, trained by Christopher Beaver, had finished second and had earned approximately $50,000. There is no evidence Beaver ever knew his horse tested positive for the Class 1 drug Oxycodone".

https://www.paulickreport.com/news/ray-s-paddock/pennsylvania-harness-regulators-questions-of-cover-ups-and-conflicts-of-interest/

Is this the same Dr Robinson with the wind puffs story............ .............  ngc3

Disappointing to me also.  The drug has a lipophilic tendency and can hang around a long time according to Dr. Robinson.  This is a hangover from the December 5th 2019 treatment.

Lots of EPO stories going around Meadows.......... ................. Sammy Boy  ngc3
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: I see Rene has horse
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 05:51:08 PM »
How's your lover Roger?  ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    Today at 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    Today at 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    Today at 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal