General Category > Harness Racing

BIG TIME EX HOCKEY PLAYER JOINS ,,THE STABLE

<< < (2/4) > >>

wiggles44:

--- Quote from: Iceman on March 24, 2019, 10:25:11 AM ---Read between the lines. Doug Gilmour, Rick Vaive and now Eddie O all former Leafs. Who's not to say that A Mac has their names out front on a couple with none of their own money down. Then they will do appearances at the track when their horses are racing and if A Mac has them on some good ones great advertising. Any other fractional ownership stables pay for their advertising while TheStable courtesy of Standardbred Canada get it all on the freebie.

--- End quote ---

Standardbred Canada fees of ALL members are paying for their advertising
 11.wj

Buffy the Vampire Slayer:

--- Quote from: LUCPARK on March 24, 2019, 08:24:52 AM ---http://ustrottingnews.com/hockey-hall-of-famer-eddie-olczyk-joins-thestable-ca/

--- End quote ---

Totally fantastic guy.  Borderline degenerate gambler.  Joel Q and him bet pick 6's all the time.  Some great stories about betting when they were coaching/playing in the NHL.  My grandson played with his son at Penn State.  Talked to Eddie O for hours.  He didn't do much to help my Maple Leafs, but you won't find a classier guy.  Funny as shit, too.  Unlike the resident retards like Mikey the Soup, The Extorter, Lice Man and Hammer Head who should all be banded.  Until next time, darlings......... ..........HEIL HITLER!!

spaheaven:
Who cares eh...another useless post from lucpark.

Brown jug:
 not a big deal and no harm
the stable.ca toss him a few shares for free as they did for vaive and gilmour
the free press they have already got is worth more than the few free shares

Purple Lavern:

--- Quote from: Buffy the Vampire Slayer on March 24, 2019, 02:21:03 PM ---Totally fantastic guy.  Borderline degenerate gambler.  Joel Q and him bet pick 6's all the time.  Some great stories about betting when they were coaching/playing in the NHL.  My grandson played with his son at Penn State.  Talked to Eddie O for hours.  He didn't do much to help my Maple Leafs, but you won't find a classier guy.  Funny as shit, too.  Unlike the resident retards like Mikey the Soup, The Extorter, Lice Man and Hammer Head who should all be banded.  Until next time, darlings......... ..........HEIL HITLER!!

--- End quote ---

u behaving yourself...Ready for the big HOO to open!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version