Author Topic: Cal-Fixpo Misses $40K Guarantee, Bettors Sick Of Cheatin Plano & Fat Mexicans  (Read 6143 times)

swoodall

Any long time gambler knows Rick Plano was the dirtiest cheat at Cal-Fixpo for years. :1

Then came the Maiers, Ratchford and Ray Burt. 77z.chf 91.jzail

But those guys are out so Luke Plano now heads the Cal-Fixpo Crime Syndicate and the boys don't care who's watching!

Tonight the PK4 pool missed the guarantee so the pool was the guarantee of $40K. ngc3 tmbz1 ngc3

Why? Because William Hernandez is a fatass no driving groom who pops 25-1's like LeBron flopping on contact. ngc3 ngc3

You know what you are watching is fake and someone should get suspended for it! 91zxa.1

We already know 1/2 of Cal-Fixpo has worked for Lou Pena and clearly Cal was only interested in testing Petrelli. 94z.sm

In tonight's 3rd leg Luke wins with an Arsenault piece of shit that was 1 for 27 last year with a 1:59.0 mark. 11.wp

Last 2 starts this donkey pops identical 1:53.2 efforts with James Kennedy & Plano on board a massive form reversal.

Remember Arsenault, Kennedy & Plano keyed the huge $5K for .20 PK4 during Christmas so this PK4 smelled foul.

Arsenault catch drove that 1st leg 25-1 longshot that night on a different trainer's horse. 77z.chf 91.jzail

Yet Arsenault trained the 40-1 in the last leg but had Kennedy drive for some unknown reason. 77z.chf 91.jzail

Luke pulled a daddy Rick fake driving the chalks laying back in the bike and refusing to whip...oops. 77z.chf 

In tonight's last leg Plano trained the huge chalk who crushed by 8 &3/4's last start in 1:54.2. 87xc.2 11.wp

Tonight Plano goes 28.1 58.1 1:27.3 before fading to 6th in 1:57.0, a pentafecta race as the huge chalk. :1

Again fake driving, laid back just like Warren does when he is stiffing, hands down no whip. 77z.chf 91.jzail   

But when one of these mother fuckers are live they beat the fucking horse to death like Smolin. 11.wp 77z.chf

Fatass Hernandez follows his standard move coming up the inside to get out late and fly home at 25-1! 77z.chf 91.jzail

Gamblers are starting to wise up to the Cal-Fixpo Syndicate. angbk

The fatass Mexican must be used in every PK4 because it's the only time he wins. 77z.chf 91.jzail

So either expand your tickets or don't play. 91zxa.1

Tonight more gamblers decided to opt out. tmbz1

joemomma

• Elite
I would suggest that you don't bet the dump

Powerful Patricks Ghost

You're a broken record. Why don't you use the guy in every sequence dummy?

Powerful Patricks Ghost

Fat ass mexican also won two other races not in the pk4 sequence on Friday card. Sorry that you can't cap.

At the Eighth Pole

• Stakes Horse
Fat ass mexican also won two other races not in the pk4 sequence on Friday card. Sorry that you can't cap.

Just say no willie and Plano.  Bet sumwhere else.

swoodall

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

2 Races before PK4 starts tonight Cal-Fixpo announces:

$40,000 Guaranteed Pool is CANCELED Tonight!

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

swoodall

Brower and Siebel keep referring to the "Horrible" weather conditions which is BULLSHIT!

They are just making excuses for canceling the Guarantee. 94z.sm

Everytime it rains these fucking pussies in racing today act like it's the end of the world and so horrible. 43z.stf

Like no one else that has ever lived has had to work or live in bad weather conditions. :'(

The radar show nothing but green around Sacramento and no yellow or red heading towards them. 11.wp

Conditions are s-o-o-o-o bad the first leg just went 28.3 56.2 1:24.3 1:55.2! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

swoodall

63xz.2 63xz.2 63xz.2

Management panicked and canceled $40K guarantee but pool ends up being $40,593.00 ngc3 ngc3

joemomma

• Elite
I agree. I was just watching lucs drive on the 5 in race 9 tonight. Criminal!!!!

Powerful Patricks Ghost

You should know you're playing with fire there. The drivers make up a good portion of the handle.

Evidence adduced at trial showed that defendant was one of
the biggest betters at the Cal Expo racetrack, sometimes betting
10 percent of the entire pool
. The large wagers placed by
defendant would sometimes change the odds so that his payouts
upon winning were lower than they would have been with a larger
betting pool. According to one horse owner and breeder at Cal
Expo, defendant was a “lunatic” better who had “his own unique
style” of placing wagers.

http://dwyerkim.com/pdfs/criminal/Maier.pdf

swoodall

Come on I keep hammering Hernandez but I'm not stupid I don't leave him out. tmbz1 77z.chf

Last night I wasn't live into the last race but I did use Hernandez because He is the bomber. 11.wp

Tonight Blue Gem was the play and he got there. tmbz1

Was live with 5 of 7 in the last, wanted Hernandez to win again but it still paid good. tmbz1

This guy drove a long time before his streak of really good luck on bombers. 11.wp ngc3 ngc3

I refuse to believe Hernandez woke up one morning and everything magically started clicking for him. 68xv.2

All we can do is ride the wave. 11.dnc

Acrossawire

• NW-1
 ngc3
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by really crappy drives.

Plano (Luke) is a really poor driver who gives a really poor effort on most of his drives.

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
18-1 on a horse going from Herrera to Wenceslao/Hernandez was huge. Congrats to those who cashed.

spreeguy

• Top Claimer
SAT 4TH RACE WISEMEN SAYS WOE LETS ENTRY MATE IN ON ON 29 FIRST QUARTER BLIND SQUIRRELS DO NOTHING

Heavy Hitter

• Stakes Horse
  • Proud to be a WHITE American
 Doesn't referring to a Mexican as FAT, make you a racist? The current occupant of the white house has been called a racist for his calling certain Mexicans criminal drug dealers and rapists. So I guess this Swoodall is a racist

lives matter  > 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal