Author Topic: Harness Racing Uncovered  (Read 183693 times)

Horseman45

• NW-1
Re: Harness Racing Uncovered
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2022, 10:16:46 PM »
I see Karen is still posting videos that say nothing just like he is a nobody. Thought you weren't going to be involved with horse plop anymore loser

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2022, 12:13:39 AM »
DONT KNOW WHO PETROLLI HAS HELPING HIM MAKE THIS FACIAL SWAP THINGS BUT THIS ONE CRAKED ME UP

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2022, 12:17:06 AM »
Rick Dane was not very well like when he tried to train horses here in Chicago. When he used to work for Rucker he stole one of his owners. Later Rucker found out and stuck it in his ass good. Kim Roth is a classy lady. She laughs and has all kind of stories about Rick. He caught her at the bar messing around with Eaton and was threatening to commit suicide. Lol

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2022, 12:22:02 AM »
Lots of drama here folks. Does this guy really know what he is talking about? If true heads will roll.

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2022, 03:47:57 AM »
Has this guy said anything of substance?  I just wasted 20 mins of my life skipping thru 3 videos that was nothing but a bunch of whining by a failure. He's such a great trainer that they did an article about him.... in1982.   I grew up in this business and have been on my own for 26 years...
 I have heard of the name, mostly his brother. When his comes up it doesn't have shit to do with a good horse.  It was always what a piece of shit, he owes everyone money, his horses couldnt beat a dead turtle. His brother had a clue and made a name for himself, but this whiney bitch.... there has been nothing positive beyond the article 40 years ago.for a simple claimer that win a few races.  Wtf. Shut up and go whine in a beer to some poor bartender that you have to PAY to listen. You look even more like a douche canoe than you did already.  73cv.2. Clown

« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 03:51:34 AM by HoppleBurns »

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2022, 06:58:35 AM »
did petrelli lie?

Lied about what?  He hasn't said shit except to whine. He sucks at the business and he can't make any money so everyone else is obviously cheating.  He comes with his "real name" cause he ain't scared,he doesn't need to hide. Supppse not.  You cant.hide from making yourself look like a straight up toolbox. Maybe when he is done.with his bout of mental moronicness he will hide his head in the Sandie an ostrich.  Highly suggest it!!  The repetitious videos that say NOTHING aside from him running his moutth and saying the first sentence he says each video over and over and over again as if we didnt hear it the first 37 time.   Wtf
 73cv.2  73cv.2 73cv.2

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2022, 07:21:53 AM »
did petrelli lie?

I don’t think so, I think he’s going to expose harness racing and take it down

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2022, 08:40:22 AM »
Very nasty person and terrible liar who likes to draw attention to himself now that he is completely broke and homeless. Never did any good in this business and angry so he is trying to take down harness racing. He is losing friends as nobody wants anything to do with him. Check his background and resume. He worked hand and hand with many of the suspended trainers by helping them inject and pre race horses. He also owes his wife thousands in back child support and his children don’t even speak to him. The man has zero integrity and everyone here in New York stays far away from him. I recommend everyone on this board stay away from the man and I also encourage horseplop admin to ban him from your forum as he is saying bad things and said he doesn’t want to post here anyway.
I think if we had a vote to THROW EITHER YOU or PETRELLI OVERBOARD,  it would not be close.

Can you swim?

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2022, 02:51:16 PM »
Someone that isn't broke like you.

HoppleBurns

• Top Claimer
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2022, 02:59:11 PM »
No moron it might seem simple to you "Simpleton" but all you have accomplished is making yourself look and sound like an idiot.  Yku haven't said anything that means shit to anyone. The grass growing in my yard is more newsworthy than the garbage you repetitively vomit.   Bye bye now attention whore.  ngc3

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2022, 03:02:32 PM »

Are YOU F-ing kidding?  Your guy is a pathological liar!  Having classified/top secret documents at his house is just the latest example.  How many excuses has he put out already?  It's at least 4 or 5.  Each one becomes a Fox news sound-bite and then the nut jobs regurgitate it, like it's a fact.  BTW, what was he going to do with the documents?

As for Mr. Petrelli, I wouldn't be surprised if their was a Silent Majority (recognize that name?  Then you are old!) who support him and what he's doing.  Just remember:

Silent Majority by Henry T Adios I think. I’m that old.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2022, 04:12:01 PM »
Mr Petrelli

I’ve been reading this and following

What are these  trolls implying you did ?

Are you the same  petrelli that raced in Illinois for a while

Stabled at odds on ?

I’m just  following

Just asking

Relations to chris ?

Thks
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2022, 04:44:22 PM »
Trolls do what trolls do. Imply, act like they have a clue and hide.
No on Illinois. Frank is my brother. Chris my nephew. They do their thing. I do mine.

Yoyr brother is good people

I know him and his family

Talked to him like I said when he was at odds on

Jimmy e.  Rip
Was my trainer  back then on a few horses
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

harnesstimes

• Open / FFA
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2022, 05:34:36 PM »
Well no secret my brother and I never saw eye to eye. Couple morons here tried to connect us for their arguments. He and anyone who knows us know we cannot be more opposite.

SO WHICH ONE ARE YOU?  THE ASSHOLE OR THE FECAL SMEAR?
HRSEPLP.CM

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2022, 06:55:05 PM »
No moron it might seem simple to you "Simpleton" but all you have accomplished is making yourself look and sound like an idiot.  Yku haven't said anything that means shit to anyone. The grass growing in my yard is more newsworthy than the garbage you repetitively vomit.   Bye bye now attention whore.  ngc3

tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal