Author Topic: 49ers won’t let Kapernik be on sidelines during Super Bowl. Total bs  (Read 3122 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Well they said today that the 49ers won’t allow Colin kapernik to be on the sidelines during the super bowl because it would cause a distraction. This poor guy just keeps getting fucked around for standing up for himself. He was the one guy who made the 49ers what they are today. He took them to the super bowl his second year as QB. I guess the 49ers forgot about that. They stick it to him and try to act like they don’t what he did for that organization. I hope they lose that game now.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 10:34:29 PM by Larry Bird Boy »
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
Re: 49ers won’t let Kapernik be on sidelines during Super Bowl. Total bs
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 10:51:29 PM »
 Get over yourself. Just trying to bait people and start shit. How bout John Brodie, Montana, Young ,Rice , Walsh, to name a few. He was a flash in the pan,a nobody. Yes he would be an unwanted and unwarranted distraction.

brownmoose13

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 10:52:49 PM »
He is a piece of gum on your shoe..he won't go away. was not even a .500 QB. Maybe the 49ers should let everyone alive from their winning Super Bowls on the sideline but it would be real crowded. Someday maybe he will wake up and find out he is yesterdays news. Don't go away mad Colin, just go away and stay away

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 10:53:57 PM »
Colin was a decent player who hated crackers and America

HIS HATRED FOR THE FLAG WAS HIS BIGGEST MISTAKE

Could have done a lot more in the nfl

But his hatred of Americans and the flag got in the way
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 11:03:12 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 11:16:32 PM »

you truly are fucking clueless he could've done more he was a one hit wonder he had that one good season than everyone caught on to his moves and was never shit afterwards the lesser leagues didn't even want him ie xfl the Canadian league know one

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2024, 11:37:16 PM »

Total bullshit Luc and you know it. He didn’t not ever hate the flag or America. ILL SAY THIS FOR THE LAST TIME. HE TOOK A KNEE TO BRING SOCIAL AWARENESS TO RACIAL BIAS AND SHOW AMERICA HOW DISPROPORTIONATE IT WAS IN REGARD TO YOUNG BLACK YOUTHS BEING MURDERED BY FUCKEN PIGS (POLICE) by a 10-1 margin over other ethnicities. The knee had nothing to do with America or our military. WAKE UP.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2024, 11:50:00 PM »
Get over yourself. Just trying to bait people and start shit. How bout John Brodie, Montana, Young ,Rice , Walsh, to name a few. He was a flash in the pan,a nobody. Yes he would be an unwanted and unwarranted distraction.
Hey fuck you. If you don’t like the topic then don’t don’t respond. Yes those 49ers that you mentioned were all great and so was Kap. I’ve been a life long red and gold fan. Say what you want but we had a long drought after those great players and Kap brought new life into the 49er organization. The whole world knows it and you do to too, Kap fucked himself by taking a stance and showing society what’s happening to black youths in America but the fucken police. You honestly think Kap could not help a struggling NFL team like the jets or Carolina?  It’s bullshit and you know it. The rich white NFL owners all got together and banded him because he spoke out against authority.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 02:10:31 AM by Larry Bird Boy »

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 03:12:01 AM »
Wow, such venom in this thread.
Let's play nice now.
I will start it off with something positive about CK, he was partly responsible for the resurrection of the afro hair style.

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2024, 04:21:13 AM »
Well they said today that the 49ers won’t allow Colin kapernik to be on the sidelines during the super bowl because it would cause a distraction. This poor guy just keeps getting fucked around for standing up for himself. He was the one guy who made the 49ers what they are today. He took them to the super bowl his second year as QB. I guess the 49ers forgot about that. They stick it to him and try to act like they don’t what he did for that organization. I hope they lose that game now.

Sticking up for himself? Dirtbag's a loser, he made his opinion known but didn't want the consequences of his protests.  Sf and the NFL owe him NOTHING!

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 04:27:22 AM »
Total bullshit Luc and you know it. He didn’t not ever hate the flag or America. ILL SAY THIS FOR THE LAST TIME. HE TOOK A KNEE TO BRING SOCIAL AWARENESS TO RACIAL BIAS AND SHOW AMERICA HOW DISPROPORTIONATE IT WAS IN REGARD TO YOUNG BLACK YOUTHS BEING MURDERED BY FUCKEN PIGS (POLICE) by a 10-1 margin over other ethnicities. The knee had nothing to do with America or our military. WAKE UP.

LMFAO you ignorant tool, do you know the percentage of black on black crime in this country?  Black on black murders?  But you nigger lovers, yeah I said it, conveniently forget about that.  They just want to focus on the RARE occurrences like when some crack head like George Floyd gets choked out. Meanwhile a thousand nigs will kill another thousand nigs this year(God bless em). and the black community won't say a goddamn thing about it.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2024, 08:46:39 AM »

Hows he getting fucked? He chose his direction. Now he can live with it.  Why would the 49'ers want him around? He is a liability.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2024, 09:26:47 AM »
Montana 35,124 yds , 101 wins as starter 72% win %, Brodie 31,548 74 wins as starter 49% win % Steve Young 29,907 , 91 wins 72% win %, Kaepernick 12,271 28 wins as starter 48% win %  Whoopee  If not for his political stunt, he wouldn't even be mentioned. Also behind Garcia, Alex Smith, Y.A. Tittle, Garoppolo. Face of the team ngc3

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2024, 09:36:11 AM »
It was his sixth year by the way. You'll say 2nd year as a 'starter'. Speaks for itself. Wasn't even a starter for four yrs. ngc3

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2024, 09:41:32 AM »
Hows he getting fucked? He chose his direction. Now he can live with it.  Why would the 49'ers want him around? He is a liability.

CK is not a team player, with him its me me me. Nobody wants that in their locker room. If you look back there were plenty of prima donna's before CK that met the same fate, they were shuffled from team to team like a hot potato regardless of their talent.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2024, 10:07:40 AM »
Well just think about this. You all saw how the nfl rich owners would play with him like give him a workout and say oh no we don’t have a spot on the team. Total bs teams like the browns using joe Flacco? Come on really? Like Kap couldn’t of taken the browns to the Super Bowl on his legs along because the browns defense is the best in nfl. Or how about the jets with that goof Zach Wilson. You guys know Kap could of helped a lot of nfl teams and Wouk first of been signed in a minute if he wasn’t black and did not bring social injustice to the forefront. Now myself and family as a life long gold and red fan will watch and root against the team I loved my whole life. I’m sorry, but I won’t watch racism and bigotry happen and overshadow what Kap did for underprivileged black youths who were being disproportionatel y killed by white police officers at an alarming rate. Best thing we ever did is defund the police. Now they can shoot the white people just as much. Go chiefs.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal