Author Topic: SATURDSDAY @ THE ME ME ME ME LANDS  (Read 7220 times)

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
INDY trainer dominates bigm overnights. Another bigm training title on the way
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2020, 08:39:40 AM »
4 wins again last night tmbz1

Nice stock tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

HornbyDuke

• Elite
Re: SATURDSDAY @ THE ME ME ME ME LANDS
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2020, 01:31:16 PM »
All must have been properly classified and had shoeing changes.  ngc3
Chillpopper barn seems to have all systems go at times - streaky - hop aboard when hitting on all cylinders. I saw the  3 smart as hill in first race well and restructured some of my later plays to at least  use chillpoppers horses in p4s and exotics.

These 4 winners all drop downs   - coming in from midwest two or three starts back, dropping now and most getting Miller instead of g nap. What else who knows. Harambe deo  a competitive pacer. Shown strength at level below preferred not too far back.

Barn to watch right now is stallworth. His horses have been live so far this meet.

Not sure I get all the criticism of gural. Big m may be losing money but only bettable racetrack on east coast and maybe all usa (I don't watch too much midwest - might be a few larger tracks there worth a play). Harness dies at big m and its over.....  I get most of these whining posts come from one angry guy with an axe to grind. I personally could care less about gural.  Seems to be nothing but a businessman trying to ok make do. Isn't that usa? Whine away though...

Yonkers unbettable and literally bleeding money out every oriface! Pa racing wild west - a lot of bettors don't like that and 5/8 mile racing. Pompano, tioga, freehold, Vernon, monti fuggetabout it.

Lose big m and harness racing goes path of ben hur racing - to the dust bin of history.

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2020, 04:22:02 PM »
Chillpopper barn seems to have all systems go at times - streaky - hop aboard when hitting on all cylinders. I saw the  3 smart as hill in first race well and restructured some of my later plays to at least  use chillpoppers horses in p4s and exotics.

These 4 winners all drop downs   - coming in from midwest two or three starts back, dropping now and most getting Miller instead of g nap. What else who knows. Harambe deo  a competitive pacer. Shown strength at level below preferred not too far back.

Barn to watch right now is stallworth. His horses have been live so far this meet.

Not sure I get all the criticism of gural. Big m may be losing money but only bettable racetrack on east coast and maybe all usa (I don't watch too much midwest - might be a few larger tracks there worth a play). Harness dies at big m and its over.....  I get most of these whining posts come from one angry guy with an axe to grind. I personally could care less about gural.  Seems to be nothing but a businessman trying to ok make do. Isn't that usa? Whine away though...

Yonkers unbettable and literally bleeding money out every oriface! Pa racing wild west - a lot of bettors don't like that and 5/8 mile racing. Pompano, tioga, freehold, Vernon, monti fuggetabout it.

Lose big m and harness racing goes path of ben hur racing - to the dust bin of history.

If you live in NJ, gural and Drazin decided to handcuff you to 1 awd - tvg. Then they give you next to no rebates. That is enough to piss off a lot of people (and send them offshore)

stanetelman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2020, 05:46:38 PM »
Did they have 15 races and no Mohawk last year?

With no competition , less than $4 million was considered a major disappointment!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2020, 08:36:23 PM »
Exactly with zip for competition you can't build and average over 300k per a race is pretty bad. Harness not that many years ago would churn 10-11mln on a Saturday night with a bunch of tracks racing along with the Meadowlands. The story isn't the 3.7mln wagered it's about it for the whole night for harness racing. That's the bigger picture the money is gone whether it's bet at thoroughbred tracks, tied up on sports wagers, or sitting in the 5mln newly trading accounts since April like Robinhood, Fidelity, TD Am, or CS. Its definitely not in harness racing. Big picture myakaprince.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal