Author Topic: Straight from SCM daughters mouth  (Read 2356 times)

Haku

• Top Claimer
Straight from SCM daughters mouth
« on: June 10, 2023, 10:31:12 PM »
Apparently, she's been watching his YouTube videos quite closely! I have been deemed the messenger from his former family. "Don't ever trust him with his story or a dollar!  how many examples do you all need? He will rob you blind and betray you the very next moment. That's why he is alone." I defy any of you to watch that last video this absolute scumbag posted. That fake laugh is so telling. Mike I have no problem asking you this and I don't give a fuck because I heard it straight from their mouths, how does it feel knowing that if you were to drop dead tomorrow nobody would care? Not even your fucking kid? I have to know? Is this your legacy? Or are you that week of a boy that you can't even make your own child proud? Is your ego so fragile that even though you get humiliated every day, you pretend that you are the one with the advantage? Is this why you are such a shady con artist bust out wanna be trainer? Any  people who actually read this from the carriage industry don't let him near your horses. Feel free to contact a veterinarian or a trainer who actually works and wins, because this asshole couldn't win one race, so why would you have him look at your livelihood? Then he makes a video saying "he won't do it for free." That was the greatest one that gave us all the biggest laugh in the paddock. It's actually become comical now gathering around a screen and watching this gross wanna be loser run his mouth. We usually have to quiet people down because they get fixated on his teeth or lack there of. A couple people can actually pick out the ones and when they were knocked out when they look at the spaces. Mike, listening to your voice quiver like a little coward when that real man came to you said it all. The "first amendment" line didn't work too well when your stepson knocked your other tooth out did it? That's right you beating on those women didn't work out well for you did it? And you talk about other people? What a bright future! I can't imagine what it would be like to have my own child Hate my guts and be humiliated by me every day. Dude she has "clips of my former father sent to me and my friends every week showing what a hypocritical coward he is" and I remind you when your fourth heart attack finally takes you, what's it like knowing no one will show up for your funeral? NOT EVEN YOUR KID Let's hear the "I don't give a shit" line you Pussy.

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
  • Nothing but good things to say about Michael P
Re: Straight from SCM daughters mouth
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 11:17:28 PM »
Oh my goodness. Is this all true. Michael has always been a fair gentleman to me. I am going to call him because this stuff has gone too far. The poster who goes by the name of senator blutarsky seems to bothering Michael. I will let this blog know what I find out. But I don’t mind saying that Michael has always been straight up with me. Please no more sexist talk on here people.
Please help stop horse abuse— Kay Kelly

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2023, 11:21:00 PM »
Oh my goodness. Is this all true. Michael has always been a fair gentleman to me. I am going to call him because this stuff has gone too far. The poster who goes by the name of senator blutarsky seems to bothering Michael. I will let this blog know what I find out. But I don’t mind saying that Michael has always been straight up with me. Please no more sexist talk on here people.

I agree no more sexist talk - you're a cunt!  That's the last one twatface...have a nice day and go eat shit out of your mom's ass... ;D
It's Official!

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2023, 11:23:37 PM »
I agree no more sexist talk - you're a cunt!  That's the last one twatface...have a nice day and go eat shit out of your mom's ass... ;D
You are a very angry person. Why?  Michael never harmed you in any way other than showing it was you harassing him and trying to invite him to Florida. Michael is A-okay in my book and doesn’t owe you anything. Please stop with the sexist and hateful posts. Michael didn’t do anything to you. Kay Kelly

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2023, 11:31:19 PM »
You are a very angry person. Why?  Michael never harmed you in any way other than showing it was you harassing him and trying to invite him to Florida. Michael is A-okay in my book and doesn’t owe you anything. Please stop with the sexist and hateful posts. Michael didn’t do anything to you. Kay Kelly

Well cuntface I said that normal older people do 6 here and 6 there, because of the snow and cold weather.  I wouldn't live with that poverty stricken slob!

Those texts and calls are not from me because he previously posted my number it is not unknown shithead!

We're going to deal with the harassment very soon!

Hey Miketwatty, NYC is mine, NYS is mine, SOFL is mine, what is yours is your shoes.......run ya little bitch!  87xc.2
It's Official!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2023, 11:55:16 PM »
Miketwatty is that your pet name for him now?

73cv.2
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2023, 12:46:32 AM »
Well cuntface I said that normal older people do 6 here and 6 there, because of the snow and cold weather.  I wouldn't live with that poverty stricken slob!

Those texts and calls are not from me because he previously posted my number it is not unknown shithead!

We're going to deal with the harassment very soon!

Hey Miketwatty, NYC is mine, NYS is mine, SOFL is mine, what is yours is your shoes.......run ya little bitch!  87xc.2
How old are you? Does your mother know you have a potty mouth. Michael posted your phone call to him he did not break any laws. I can promise you that Michael is not a person that you want to play with. Please stop with your sexist and hate filled responses. Answer like an adult of please don’t answer at all. There are probably children and families who are members of the horseplop community.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2023, 12:47:43 AM »
How old are you? Does your mother know you have a potty mouth. Michael posted your phone call to him he did not break any laws. I can promise you that Michael is not a person that you want to play with. Please stop with your sexist and hate filled responses. Answer like an adult of please don’t answer at all. There are probably children and families who are members of the horseplop community.

No stopping, full throttle.   tmbz1
It's Official!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2023, 06:37:39 AM »
Miketwatty is that your pet name for him now?

73cv.2
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2023, 07:02:39 AM »
Apparently, she's been watching his YouTube videos quite closely! I have been deemed the messenger from his former family. "Don't ever trust him with his story or a dollar!  how many examples do you all need? He will rob you blind and betray you the very next moment. That's why he is alone." I defy any of you to watch that last video this absolute scumbag posted. That fake laugh is so telling. Mike I have no problem asking you this and I don't give a fuck because I heard it straight from their mouths, how does it feel knowing that if you were to drop dead tomorrow nobody would care? Not even your fucking kid? I have to know? Is this your legacy? Or are you that week of a boy that you can't even make your own child proud? Is your ego so fragile that even though you get humiliated every day, you pretend that you are the one with the advantage? Is this why you are such a shady con artist bust out wanna be trainer? Any  people who actually read this from the carriage industry don't let him near your horses. Feel free to contact a veterinarian or a trainer who actually works and wins, because this asshole couldn't win one race, so why would you have him look at your livelihood? Then he makes a video saying "he won't do it for free." That was the greatest one that gave us all the biggest laugh in the paddock. It's actually become comical now gathering around a screen and watching this gross wanna be loser run his mouth. We usually have to quiet people down because they get fixated on his teeth or lack there of. A couple people can actually pick out the ones and when they were knocked out when they look at the spaces. Mike, listening to your voice quiver like a little coward when that real man came to you said it all. The "first amendment" line didn't work too well when your stepson knocked your other tooth out did it? That's right you beating on those women didn't work out well for you did it? And you talk about other people? What a bright future! I can't imagine what it would be like to have my own child Hate my guts and be humiliated by me every day. Dude she has "clips of my former father sent to me and my friends every week showing what a hypocritical coward he is" and I remind you when your fourth heart attack finally takes you, what's it like knowing no one will show up for your funeral? NOT EVEN YOUR KID Let's hear the "I don't give a shit" line you Pussy.
We’ll there you have it folks. Unbelievable.! Nice to see you again Haku!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2023, 07:05:56 AM »
HI MIKE!

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2023, 07:48:32 AM »
It’s absolutely amazing to watch this jerk off squirm when the truth is on the table.
If this scumbag forces his poor young daughter to go on with pathetic ass he’s gone too far.
Leave her out of this and how do you tell all where she works.
There kids jerk off.
She didn’t choose her father. What sick sick person would even think of getting their children involved in their twisted world.
Yes she tells people her father a wacko I’ve seen screen shoot’s myself.
What kid of father would torment their young daughter trying to manipulate her into doing a video with her literally insane father.
And this is directly to Mike aka Mary haven’t you put these kids through enough? especially Wendy this poor woman has to work five jobs because you won’t work one!!!!!
I can only imagine what these poor people went through last night with his mouth.
That’s what I want everyone on here to know you really can’t hurt this scumbag because he has no core.
When you lash out at him he’s takes it out on others.
Can you imagine when your only existence is to be a rat bastard?
How can a man look in the mirror. He’s not a man he’s a Mary.
Mike do you realize how embarrassing you are to your children I do because they told me.
Act like a man and lead by example
Or let the people who have been raising your children like your wife boss he’s doing a fine job and a great roll model.

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2023, 10:12:02 AM »
I should have beaten the snot out of you when i had the chance..

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2023, 11:42:59 AM »
I take the blame gang. I shouldn't involve his daughter. She is actually a good kid despite him. But he is just the worst and I mean the worst.  So to be honest after what he posted on Senator and their private  conversation, I logged back on. What good does it do other than stimulate his sick need for attention. Don't ever trust him for one second folks. And you've seen why dozens of times. He's jealous of success and tries to tear it down. So talking more shit pointless. He is what he is. Let him think he matters. Just look at the results. Take care

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2023, 01:31:02 PM »
Haku, is on FIRE. More burning rage than all 41 purposely started canadian fires at once.  You can feel the heat! 52xc.2
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal