Author Topic: IS THERE A LINE????  (Read 1994 times)

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
IS THERE A LINE????
« on: September 28, 2023, 06:07:03 PM »
After viewing Dale Hiteman beating the shit out of a helpless horse, I ask you, is there anything a horseman can do that will garner a lifetime suspension that actually sticks?? Just think about it for a second. You have acts of unbelievable cruelty to horses. You have acts of violence towards other people. You have acts of gambling actions that defraud the public and yet all convicted eventually get to race again. Marc St Louis Jr. killed a horse and then dug a hole, rolled the horse in it and set the carcass on fire. WOW!!! Everyone knows about Walter Case and his attempted murder. You also have the insurance horse murders of the early 80's in upstate NY. You have fixed races linked to organized crime. Amazingly, all the dirtbags are allowed back in harness racing and yet you still have the idiots that run this "sport" puzzled as to why harness racing is on life support. Are you kidding me???  Now, you have the USTA begging members to endorse some new enforcement proposal that is supposed to clean up the sport. Yes, this is the same USTA that has issued licenses to all the criminals that performed those heinous acts. Is everyone asleep at the wheel?? How is this allowed?? As far as I am concerned. when a suspension description includes words like carcass, igniting, burning, electrocuting, knife, ponzi etc, I think a ruling of lifetime suspension should be the minimal ruling. I am ashamed to even admit I was involved in harness racing. It is comprised of 50% idiots and 50% criminals. I wasn't a criminal so it is fair to call me an idiot.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: IS THERE A LINE????
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 06:44:10 PM »
Very good points! Unfortunately the USTA has been farting out of both sides of their ass for too long to EVER be responsible or respectable! A total house clearing is the only solution at this point! tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 08:39:16 PM »
Very good points! Unfortunately the USTA has been farting out of both sides of their ass for too long to EVER be responsible or respectable! A total house clearing is the only solution at this point! tmbz1
That would be a great start but I think at this point, it will never happen. The leaders are making too much money.

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2023, 10:33:54 PM »
  Killing or unnecessary abuse of animals should be punishable by "Crucifiction" with nails, or "Hanging" with bailing wire!

PERIOD

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2023, 11:12:01 PM »
After viewing Dale Hiteman beating the shit out of a helpless horse, I ask you, is there anything a horseman can do that will garner a lifetime suspension that actually sticks?? Just think about it for a second. You have acts of unbelievable cruelty to horses. You have acts of violence towards other people. You have acts of gambling actions that defraud the public and yet all convicted eventually get to race again. Marc St Louis Jr. killed a horse and then dug a hole, rolled the horse in it and set the carcass on fire. WOW!!! Everyone knows about Walter Case and his attempted murder. You also have the insurance horse murders of the early 80's in upstate NY. You have fixed races linked to organized crime. Amazingly, all the dirtbags are allowed back in harness racing and yet you still have the idiots that run this "sport" puzzled as to why harness racing is on life support. Are you kidding me???  Now, you have the USTA begging members to endorse some new enforcement proposal that is supposed to clean up the sport. Yes, this is the same USTA that has issued licenses to all the criminals that performed those heinous acts. Is everyone asleep at the wheel?? How is this allowed?? As far as I am concerned. when a suspension description includes words like carcass, igniting, burning, electrocuting, knife, ponzi etc, I think a ruling of lifetime suspension should be the minimal ruling. I am ashamed to even admit I was involved in harness racing. It is comprised of 50% idiots and 50% criminals. I wasn't a criminal so it is fair to call me an idiot.
Bobby Bongiorno frying horses with Viagara was barred for life if I am not mistaken.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2023, 11:57:55 PM »
Bobby Bongiorno frying horses with Viagara was barred for life if I am not mistaken.
You are mistaken.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2023, 12:01:36 AM »
Yea Bobby B wears his colors now when he warms up for Jenn Bo Bo

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2023, 12:12:57 AM »
You are mistaken.
Well he was out for a very looong time. i guess anything goes for them.

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2023, 12:13:51 AM »
Yea Bobby B wears his colors now when he warms up for Jenn Bo Bo
Still, he'll never race again in his own name, right?

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2023, 01:03:23 AM »
All that really matters these days is the optics. Handle and fan base are of minimal significance. Gvt and a few key players making $ are happy not to pull down the veil that hides the shit show. Authorities are all hear no evil see no evil. That there were even a single round of indictments was a fluke. A second rd wave of indictments not happening.  Is a very unstable  place racing at right now, standardbred stuff
 will crumble real quick if public finds out its true nature.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2023, 09:36:01 AM »
Still, he'll never race again in his own name, right?
He was racing a few in his name 2 years ago. But haven’t seen him listed lately

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2023, 02:05:04 PM »
He was racing a few in his name 2 years ago. But haven’t seen him listed lately
He probably isn't racing because of the ponzi scheme he allegedly was involved in.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2023, 02:06:58 PM »
Why do you think USTA fought long and hard not to be a part of HISA?
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2023, 03:48:59 PM »
Why do you think USTA fought long and hard not to be a part of HISA?
That's a simple one. HISA is Federal. They will tell the USTA when to jump and how high. The USTA wants to retain control and keep the industry state controlled.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2023, 04:05:24 PM »
That's a simple one. HISA is Federal. They will tell the USTA when to jump and how high. The USTA wants to retain control and keep the industry state controlled.
USTA has no control. All the control is with the state racing commissions. Biggest problem Is the people running the commissions are appointed by the governor. They have no care for racing. Just getting a title and paycheck because they are family friends

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    Today at 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    Today at 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal