Author Topic: Is the SENATOR the first A.I. postin on PLOP.  (Read 1851 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Is the SENATOR the first A.I. postin on PLOP.
« on: April 29, 2023, 02:47:17 PM »
Yasss all knows when JOHN FRANK ARMY in trainin and AIT he hardly ever got much snooozzee time. But he young back then.
in
nam hess had to stay awake 2 times for over 72 hours,but he was fed greenies and he used them quite a bit after becomin a civilian again. Me and PETE ROSE had that in common.
Not sayin the SENATOR'S posts don't make sense,99% of time they spot on.But when dooees this individual take rest periods. Only a machine can post as much and knowin everythin.
Watch out MR. PIGLAND. The SENATOR gunnin for all time posts ever.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Is the SENATOR the first A.I. postin on PLOP.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 03:02:29 PM »
Yasss all knows when JOHN FRANK ARMY in trainin and AIT he hardly ever got much snooozzee time. But he young back then.
in
nam hess had to stay awake 2 times for over 72 hours,but he was fed greenies and he used them quite a bit after becomin a civilian again. Me and PETE ROSE had that in common.
Not sayin the SENATOR'S posts don't make sense,99% of time they spot on.But when dooees this individual take rest periods. Only a machine can post as much and knowin everythin.
Watch out MR. PIGLAND. The SENATOR gunnin for all time posts ever.

"Are you talkin' to me....ARE YOU TALKIN' TO ME", a bit cliche LOL......thanks for your service John Frank, as well as your broader service here. 

Sure not AI, I bleeeeed, and like you not from any shots to the head, body or below the belt from some the same folks were both acquainted with here, maybe the outside too.

Can't do the algorithm on out pacing PIGLAND, have to outlive the dude, not be banded....too sad to go through all the anomalous....but we're quality dudes not quantity.  God Bless our Host, safe bet, he wins!

Saddest thing to seeing Pompano Park closing was the memories of walking by Mr. Roses table in the track dining room......but we are who we are, and if anyone don't like it - we're barely adaptable - and they can go screw!  ;D

<3 U Brother, Boss! 

Paul 

It's Official!

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 04:47:08 PM »
Saddest thing to seeing Pompano Park closing was the memories of walking by Mr. Roses table in the track dining room......but we are who we are, and if anyone don't like it - we're barely adaptable - and they can go screw!  ;D

Or Neil Rogers

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2023, 04:54:45 PM »

Or Neil Rogers

The name is familiar, I checked, radio, I'd know him maybe vaguely from 610 WIOD (AM Radio) I've been a regular listener for many decades.  When they don't do infomercials, Coast to Coast, politics, etc great shows for the insomniac.  I wouldn't know him by face for sure, RIP. 
It's Official!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2023, 10:56:41 AM »
in

Lord knows I rarely, OK?   ngc3 agree w/ a single thing Frankenfurter says;  BUT !!  11.chrz today is the day.  His speculation that Sen Bluters is AI is brilliant.  This perpetual posting machine has accumulated every single comment all-time  :  put those pearls of wisdo in a mixing bowl -- dumped it in a blender and hit puree. 

Senator Blutarsky is either AI  or  Kamala Harris

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2023, 11:11:56 AM »
Lord knows I rarely, OK?   ngc3 agree w/ a single thing Frankenfurter says;  BUT !!  11.chrz today is the day.  His speculation that Sen Bluters is AI is brilliant.  This perpetual posting machine has accumulated every single comment all-time  :  put those pearls of wisdo in a mixing bowl -- dumped it in a blender and hit puree. 

Well if I was Donald Fucking Trump who never shuts the fuck up, you'd be totally good with it!  Got it!  BTW I don't take sides in politics, I take exception with my life in the hands of all the consecutive imbeciles over the last 50 years.

Caddy would prefer this image of a Horseplop member...."Bitch get me another beer, I'm Plopping", as his drool runs down his filthy horse manure smelling t-shirty, while he tries to form a coherent thought while misspelling ALL of the 1 syllable words he'll type with his nasty fat fucking fingers....And then, laughs like the winning, prized hyena once posted!    ;D
It's Official!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2023, 11:19:35 AM »
And then, laughs like the winning, prized hyena once posted!    ;D

Well, well. A High and mighty blast of smuggity as retort to a well-based opinion.

HOWEVER, I won';t lie ... After reading the latest attempt at a put-down  52xc.2 by Senator Bluto ... I most certainly am laughing like a prized hyena.   82zx.1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2023, 11:24:06 AM »
Well, well. A High and mighty blast of smuggity as retort to a well-based opinion.

HOWEVER, I won';t lie ... After reading the latest attempt at a put-down  52xc.2 by Senator Bluto ... I most certainly am laughing like a prized hyena.   82zx.1

"Dorfman Caddy.....from now on your name is Flounder."   ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2023, 12:07:03 PM »

I've been calling it word vomit since day one.  give him credit though as some of the stuff is pretty good. 

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2023, 07:47:12 PM »
He thinks he gets extra credit for posting 40 times per day.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2023, 07:54:55 PM »
He thinks he gets extra credit for posting 40 times per day.

He gave me credit for fucking THINKING, and that says a lot!

Thanks you crazy sob atheist!  ;D

<3
It's Official!

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2023, 07:59:52 PM »
The Senator hit the ground running and hasn’t stopped. He is definitely part machine or alien, like Elon Musk.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2023, 08:05:12 PM »
The Senator hit the ground running and hasn’t stopped. He is definitely part machine or alien, like Elon Musk.

If EM spent some time in our Jurassic Man Zoo here on EARTH, his daily visions of Twitter, Politics, E-cars, the vastness of space would fade away for the better......and so would his high IQ!   ;D
It's Official!

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2023, 08:13:39 PM »
Senator is the "poet laureate" of plop.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2023, 08:20:58 PM »
Senator is the "poet laureate" of plop.

Thanks ZIP!

I was inspired by the best (and not coloring books and dolls as a kid)!!!   ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FkXsxmRWGw
It's Official!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    Today at 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    Today at 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal