Author Topic: FOLIED AGAIN  (Read 29350 times)

Germy dDay

• Stakes Horse
  • KEEP OTB'S OUT OF MORTON GROVE
Re: FOLIED AGAIN
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2018, 08:29:39 PM »
No results up on usta and nobody reporting here.
Did anybody go?

SURE DID, GOT THE VIDEO FOR YOU RIGHT HERE... GREAT RACE, HUGE STANDING ROOM ONLY CROWD

https://www.facebook.com/MercerSheriff/videos/877048395839367/

E E Doogie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2018, 09:01:53 PM »
 Don't care who won the race, just wanna know what good stuff did they have to eat?

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2018, 09:43:10 PM »
No results up on usta and nobody reporting here.
Did anybody go?
So after 2000 views and multiple pages leading up to the race with nooone posting a result, plus NOTHING on the USTA site, I came across a facebook post to read that Hunchie won.

there ya go. Don't know where Foiled finished, but he didn't win.

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2018, 09:56:24 PM »
Yep, It is called GIVING BACK to the game. Something most of you asshats never consider
tmbz1
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2018, 09:59:51 AM »
So after 2000 views and multiple pages leading up to the race with nooone posting a result, plus NOTHING on the USTA site, I came across a facebook post to read that Hunchie won.

there ya go. Don't know where Foiled finished, but he didn't win.

Got smoked . Darke County how we lookin ? Not good

Wilderness Don

• 4 claimer
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2018, 11:19:14 AM »
 People who don't want to see a great old warrior like Foiled again race I consider to be non fans of the sport, just there to cry and complain when their 2 dollar show ticket gets run over.  Those are folks I hope get ass fucked by a nigger dick with no lube in every aspect of their life.  That's my opinion and if you don't agree, go catch aids and die

Indian24

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2018, 11:22:46 AM »
Finished 3rd way back not to bad for a old man. Retire the old boy already he's more then fucking earned it.

Indian24

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2018, 11:25:59 AM »
People who don't want to see a great old warrior like F 63z.uzioiled again race I consider to be non fans of the sport, just there to cry and complain when their 2 dollar show ticket gets run over.  Those are folks I hope get ass fucked by a nigger dick with no lube in every aspect of their life.  That's my opinion and if you don't agree, go catch aids and die
.  Boy your a rotten motherfucker aren't you! If someone doesn't agree with you wish that kinda of shit on people. Wtf is wrong with you? You all there in the head ya fucking nutjob

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2018, 11:35:55 AM »
Amid the applause and cheers that reverberated throughout the packed stands one elderly fan looked around with tears in his eyes, smiled, and said softly: "It seems like old times, doesn't it?"

11.wj

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2018, 11:36:55 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2018, 11:38:31 AM »
People who don't want to see a great old warrior like Foiled again race I consider to be non fans of the sport, just there to cry and complain when their 2 dollar show ticket gets run over.  Those are folks I hope get ass fucked by a nigger dick with no lube in every aspect of their life.  That's my opinion and if you don't agree, go catch aids and die

DOES IT HAFTA BE A "NIGGER DICK WITH ZERO LUBE"? WHY NOT JUST SOME WHITE FAG? SO GREAT TO SEE HIM I'M SURE...ATTENDANCE FIGURES ARE IN. HAVE YOU SEEN THEM 73cv.2

DONT FORGET YOUR PICNIC BASKET, ALLADIN GLASS LINED THERMOS, AND FOLDING CHAIRS WITH THE WEBBING FALLING OUT THE ASS....

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2018, 01:05:51 PM »
People who don't want to see a great old warrior like Foiled again race I consider to be non fans of the sport, just there to cry and complain when their 2 dollar show ticket gets run over.  Those are folks I hope get ass fucked by a nigger dick with no lube in every aspect of their life.  That's my opinion and if you don't agree, go catch aids and die

They should go see him at a retired horse home. It's a sin and a shame to tarnish(if you could ever call a burke horse untarnished)his reputation by getting beat by very mediocre horses badly. Those people who see him race now will wonder what the fuss is all about. He's cooked. Maybe Burke should send him on a tour of ALL of the fairs and enter him in the FFAs. MAYBE he could beat them. People talk about how horses know when they win(and I'm one of them), then what about when they lose? NO reason for that horse to ever feel like a loser.

John Esposito

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2018, 05:42:11 AM »

Celina, OH --- When the field for the $10,000 Trent Bates Memorial at the 166th Mercer County Fair stepped out onto the track there was an expansive and excited assemblage that watched in awe. A lot in attendance had gone by Horse Barn No. 1 where Foiled Again had graciously held court before the race and now he was rigged and ready for the battle.

As announcer Doug Ballinger introduced the eight horses and their lifetime achievements, most eyes in the overflow crowd were on the No. 2 horse: Foiled Again. There had never been such an animal that had appeared at Mercer and, for that matter, nowhere else. His program statics are eye-popping: this was his 317th lifetime start, 100 lifetime wins with 68 seconds and 46 thirds, with $7,587,593 earned in his 12 years against the toughest competition in the sport.

Catch-driver Chris Page scored Ron Burke's masterpiece in front of the packed tarmac and brought the two-time Horse of the Year closer for them to see. Babe Ruth. Ted Williams. Joe Dimaggio. Stan Musial. Foiled Again.
Hunchie was all alone at the finish in a new all-time track record of 1:54. 

And when the horses lined up behind the starting gate the fans pressed against the fence two, three deep from the seven-eighths to well past the wire in hopes of seeing another notch in the old man's bat handle.

A mile to remember was as promised when catch-driver Trevor Smith shot Hunchie straight to the top with a quarter in :26 and played run and hide, catch me if you can with Fred Reed's 8-year-old by No Pan Intended, another veteran with more than 200 starts and more than $275,000 under his belt. Foiled Again and Page sat a distant second as Smith sent Hunchie down the road to a half in :55.

When the Vince Hanna-trainee clipped the three-quarters on top by 10 lengths, most expected him to come back to the pack but Smith kept him rolling. He was all alone at the finish in a new all-time track record of 1:54 that shattered the previous one of 1:56.2 held by Twinspeak and Jack Dailey. Mystical Rock (Cameron McCown) got up for second over Foiled Again.

peteacher

• 4 claimer
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2018, 06:44:59 AM »
It is a shame what Burke is doing to him. They can keep saying that he loves to race and compete but most athletes loves to compete and win. Most don’t like to compete in this fashion. its a complete joke and down right cruel for this great animal to race at a fair. It’s like telling joe Montana to come out of retirement and play. Smh shameful on them..

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2018, 06:48:20 AM »
It is a shame what Burke is doing to him. They can keep saying that he loves to race and compete but most athletes loves to compete and win. Most don’t like to compete in this fashion. its a complete joke and down right cruel for this great animal to race at a fair. It’s like telling joe Montana to come out of retirement and play. Smh shameful on them..

Since most posters here are lamebrains, Proves that Burke is right, Keep on Keeping on.  Look at the crowd, Maybe they should pay Foiled Again an Appearance fee.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal