Author Topic: FIRE AT BANCA’S FARM  (Read 31546 times)

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: FIRE AT BANCA’S FARM
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2018, 07:41:54 AM »
this was a travisty

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2018, 08:18:07 AM »
Who isn't saddened by the loss of equine life ?
Horrific.

I can't get that NY post article our of my mind.

Horses crying....tears me up.
agree

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2018, 08:23:35 AM »
This guy has to listen to 24 horses kick and scream for their life, you really think he wanted that? I think about karma you say? All of you will rot in hell for these posts. I’ve had enough of you black hearted probably no talent trainers that couldn’t make
It in the business so let’s sit behind a computer or phone and type. I haven’t read a post on this site in probably 7 years but these posts were read to me and they make me sick. Why don’t you guys tell us your true identity’s and grow a set of balls.

Hey listen, LLCunt. I don't see you putting your real name on a posting either. You may be some guy hiding behind a pseudo fake set of tits yourself. So don't go telling others what to do, that you don't do yourself
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 08:25:39 AM by Pull the Pocket »

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2018, 08:34:43 AM »
Hope dean has to move back to the trailer park in loda and go back to banging his cousin hey dean come to Hawthorne and I'll stick a size 12 up your ass for juicing up a 14 year old jovial joker
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

LLGirl

• 4 claimer
« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2018, 08:55:22 AM »
I just can’t with you people, regardless if you think dean is a good person or not. Not just dean but EVERYONE here at the farm was up trying to save these horses lives, and thankfully we got to save 30 more horses lives as we got rick Danes horses out of their stalls. Say what you want I’m not going to fight via horseplop any more. We lost lives here. Everyone is devastated if that happened to my horses and people were bashing me I would probably be suicidal . But Mount hope isn’t just a training facility we call root each other to do good we are a family. And if you all cannot take into consideration that a man Regardless of his past or not has lost everything he has I’m not saying like him just  give the guy a break for 5 minutes maybe think of what we all had to witness.

~HV

bond

• Elite
« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2018, 09:13:49 AM »
This fire was a tragedy of epic proportions.

It makes me sick to think of those poor horses who died an agonizing death-I am so sorry for them and I wont forget them.

No humans died thankfully-and while this is tragic for them-they can go on with their lives -the horses cannot.

Where are the fire Inspectors? I cannot help but think this could have been prevented if enough precautions had been in place.

I hope a serious investigation happens and systems are put in place to prevent this from happening-and its happening FAR too often.

These horses deserve an investigation -so they didn't die in vain and something constructive comes from it.

RIP

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2018, 09:23:24 AM »
I just can’t with you people, regardless if you think dean is a good person or not. Not just dean but EVERYONE here at the farm was up trying to save these horses lives, and thankfully we got to save 30 more horses lives as we got rick Danes horses out of their stalls. Say what you want I’m not going to fight via horseplop any more. We lost lives here. Everyone is devastated if that happened to my horses and people were bashing me I would probably be suicidal . But Mount hope isn’t just a training facility we call root each other to do good we are a family. And if you all cannot take into consideration that a man Regardless of his past or not has lost everything he has I’m not saying like him just  give the guy a break for 5 minutes maybe think of what we all had to witness.

~HV

Do you see anyone bashing the other people who lost horses? Looks like just Dean from what I read. You reap what you sow. I absolutely mourn the horses that had to go that gruesome way, but I also mourn their abhorrent treatment while living.

hands

• Top Claimer
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2018, 10:21:12 AM »
I guess I fall somewhere in the middle on all this. I have very little sympathy for Dean but feel terribly for the horses and any grooms who actually cared about the horses, not to mention past connections of the horses that are still feeling a loss. No, I don’t believe all grooms care greatly for the horses because if they did they wouldn’t stand by and watch a horse get the shit beat out of it or get its brains blown out every week with needle, prod and tube. Dean is still a liar and a cheat who makes his living getting horses off honest trainers and “improves” them with his gas. But to say this tragedy was karma, is just so asinine! And, the asshole who brought his antisemedic beliefs into this, you are just a scum bag. But on the flip side llgirl is being overly dramatic. Dean lost millions of dollars? Really?? He had owners, I’d venture to say they lost more than he did and I still don’t think that’s millions of dollars. That would suggest that  just about every horse that was lost was worth at least 50,000. And the sad thing is what I’m hearing from you is all about the value of what he’s lost, not the living creatures. Has he expressed any concern for the horses or just the investment? I’m not sure but I haven’t heard anything about him being upset over this horse or that horse that he really liked but have heard of him being upset over the financial loss.   His life’s work? He’s not that old and from what I’m reading, he’s spent as much time suspended as he has racing. You guys there are all a big family? I wouldn’t claim horses off my family members. But by far, her stupidest comment was to suggest that a sprinkler system would not have helped! The fire woul not have been as out of control so quickly and while most likely some horses lives still would have been lost, there’s a good chance some would have been saved. And even if the responding groom had only been able to save one horse, had there been a sprinkler system, that investment would have been well worth it.

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2018, 10:47:42 AM »
No doubt that when the new barn is built, technology should be put in place to help in efforts to hope it doesn't happen again. And rents should be raised to cover the costs of this new technology

bond

• Elite
« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2018, 11:19:56 AM »
I guess I fall somewhere in the middle on all this. I have very little sympathy for Dean but feel terribly for the horses and any grooms who actually cared about the horses, not to mention past connections of the horses that are still feeling a loss. No, I don’t believe all grooms care greatly for the horses because if they did they wouldn’t stand by and watch a horse get the shit beat out of it or get its brains blown out every week with needle, prod and tube. Dean is still a liar and a cheat who makes his living getting horses off honest trainers and “improves” them with his gas. But to say this tragedy was karma, is just so asinine! And, the asshole who brought his antisemedic beliefs into this, you are just a scum bag. But on the flip side llgirl is being overly dramatic. Dean lost millions of dollars? Really?? He had owners, I’d venture to say they lost more than he did and I still don’t think that’s millions of dollars. That would suggest that  just about every horse that was lost was worth at least 50,000. And the sad thing is what I’m hearing from you is all about the value of what he’s lost, not the living creatures. Has he expressed any concern for the horses or just the investment? I’m not sure but I haven’t heard anything about him being upset over this horse or that horse that he really liked but have heard of him being upset over the financial loss.   His life’s work? He’s not that old and from what I’m reading, he’s spent as much time suspended as he has racing. You guys there are all a big family? I wouldn’t claim horses off my family members. But by far, her stupidest comment was to suggest that a sprinkler system would not have helped! The fire woul not have been as out of control so quickly and while most likely some horses lives still would have been lost, there’s a good chance some would have been saved. And even if the responding groom had only been able to save one horse, had there been a sprinkler system, that investment would have been well worth it.

Great post-my feelings exactly-well said.
"Karma" or "you reap what you sow"-is not what this should be about.That makes it personal and somehow that its 'OK' that scumbag people "deserve' to have their animals killed for no good reason.
I cried when I heard this story-its just so sad for those horses-like Beat the Drum ,Tyler the Terror and 26 others. They are the innocent victims here.
I hope something positive comes out of this-like fire resistant materials for barns etc etc.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 11:27:47 AM by bond »

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2018, 11:36:27 AM »
Great post-my feelings exactly-well said.
"Karma" or "you reap what you sow"-is not what this should be about.That makes it personal and somehow that its 'OK' that scumbag people "deserve' to have their animals killed for no good reason.
I cried when I heard this story-its just so sad for those horses-like Beat the Drum ,Tyler the Terror and 26 others. They are the innocent victims here.
I hope something positive comes out of this-like fire resistant materials for barns etc etc.

Bond--the "reap what you sow" comment is in regard to people having little sympathy for Dean. I don't suggest he deserves to have his animals killed or he himself physically harmed.  In fact, I wish he and others like him are never allowed around animals at all. Those horses don't deserve to die in a fire and they definitely don't deserve the chemical warfare that is happened upon them by guys like Eckley. The last thing I would do is donate to something that would potentially allow him to get horses under his care ago. I don't care what that HV person says about him "changing" a history of suspensions and administrative action would prove otherwise. Furthermore, basic human nature dictates that most people do not inherently change once they reach a certain point in life.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2018, 11:40:15 AM »
Bond--the "reap what you sow" comment is in regard to people having little sympathy for Dean. I don't suggest he deserves to have his animals killed or he himself physically harmed.  In fact, I wish he and others like him are never allowed around animals at all. Those horses don't deserve to die in a fire and they definitely don't deserve the chemical warfare that is happened upon them by guys like Eckley. The last thing I would do is donate to something that would potentially allow him to get horses under his care ago. I don't care what that HV person says about him "changing" a history of suspensions and administrative action would prove otherwise. Furthermore, basic human nature dictates that most people do not inherently change once they reach a certain point in life.

Fair enough-fully agree.

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2018, 01:20:24 PM »
How many barn fires have there to be before more preventative actions are taken? Whether to mitigate loss or prevent altogether there seems to be a rash of them. Classy Lane, Brewer Adams place, Mt. Hope among others I can't think of off the top of my head. There seems to be an attitude of "well if theres a fire we'll just set up a gofundme account to recover the losses". How about doing something to design barns so there are escape routes.

As for the "family" of druggists that train there, maybe you should reflect on your actions and what you ultimately do to the game. Eckley has been found guilty of abuse and has been kicked out of PA til 2021. Maybe he should take up another vocation.

Equus Caballus

• Elite
« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2018, 01:23:57 PM »
How many barn fires have there to be before more preventative actions are taken? Whether to mitigate loss or prevent altogether there seems to be a rash of them. Classy Lane, Brewer Adams place, Mt. Hope among others I can't think of off the top of my head. There seems to be an attitude of "well if theres a fire we'll just set up a gofundme account to recover the losses". How about doing something to design barns so there are escape routes.

As for the "family" of druggists that train there, maybe you should reflect on your actions and what you ultimately do to the game. Eckley has been found guilty of abuse and has been kicked out of PA til 2021. Maybe he should take up another vocation.

The fire at the Roman Lopez barn in Florida

And goshen fire last year

Nubby

• NW-1
« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2018, 02:17:42 PM »
Gaitway farm some years back barn4...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal