Author Topic: from popcorn penny to pathetic pilferring - r.j. busted?  (Read 30740 times)

Bruce Jenner

• Open / FFA
Re: from popcorn penny to pathetic pilferring - r.j. busted?
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2015, 10:42:21 AM »

Ryan is so weirded out on drugs that he wont even go into the drivers room at balmoral park.

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2015, 11:08:09 AM »
IF HE WOULD STEAL FROM OOSTING HE WOULD STEAL FROM THE BETTING PUBLIC

Bruce Jenner

• Open / FFA
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 11:51:37 AM »

How the mighty have fallen he is so busted he doesn't even have the $200 to pay it back.

Drugs and gambling will do you in eventually.

the cop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2015, 12:57:13 PM »
Inbreds, midgets, thieves, drug addicts, and pedophiles, what a great colony in Chicago

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2015, 02:22:16 PM »
AN IHHA BOARD MEMBER TOLD ME THIS MORNING THAT RJ HAS BEEN STEALING FROM DRIVERS FOR AWHILE NOW. HE ALWAYS SHOWS UP LAST MINUTE AND THEN MAKES BELIEVE LIKE HES RUNNING INTO THE DRIVERS ROOM TO CHANGE INTO HIS COLORS. CARPENTER DID IT TWICE LAST YEAR AT MAYWOOD AND CAME AWAY WITH OVER 500 BUCKS. PRETTY SAD WHEN YOU HAVE DRIVERS STEALING FROM EACH OTHER AND YOU CANT EVEN TRUST PUTTING YOUR STUFF AWAY IN THE LOCKEROOM.  SINCE THIS SHIT HAPPENED TODD AND KYLE ARE LEAVING THERE WALLETS AND STUFF IN THERE TRUCKS. PEOPLE CANT EVEN TAKE IN THERE INDENTIFICATION IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY THE STEALING IS SO BAD. ITS A DAMN SHAME.

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 02:36:53 PM »
I DONT LIKE CHICKEN THIEFS

swoodall

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2015, 03:15:13 PM »
After this weekend I don't know who to believe anymore about this theft? angbk

I got people telling me this is old news and no money was ever stolen, it was borrowed. ngc3

I got people blaming Carpenter and the Affrunti kids. 98za.ag

I got people saying Oosting lost his wallet and claimed money was taken from it. 74zac.1

But mostly I got people saying nothing ever happened at all and that the drivers room has a security guard.

So whatever...... 91zxa.1

I am confused. 84zac.1

Bottomline: Was there really a theft or not?  And when did it happen? 91zxa.1

Most importantly, how did this happen with security present and video cameras protecting the room? 11.wp

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2015, 06:25:50 PM »
After this weekend I don't know who to believe anymore about this theft? angbk

I got people telling me this is old news and no money was ever stolen, it was borrowed. ngc3

I got people blaming Carpenter and the Affrunti kids. 98za.ag

I got people saying Oosting lost his wallet and claimed money was taken from it. 74zac.1

But mostly I got people saying nothing ever happened at all and that the drivers room has a security guard.

So whatever...... 91zxa.1

I am confused. 84zac.1

Bottomline: Was there really a theft or not?  And when did it happen? 91zxa.1

Most importantly, how did this happen with security present and video cameras protecting the room? 11.wp
IF ITS NOT THE DRIVERS STEALING FROM THE PUBLIC, ITS THE DRIVERS STEALING FROM EACH OTHER.  ngc3 WONDER HOW THEY FEEL WHEN THEY GET CHEATED..

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

swoodall

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2015, 09:20:21 PM »
IF ITS NOT THE DRIVERS STEALING FROM THE PUBLIC, ITS THE DRIVERS STEALING FROM EACH OTHER.  ngc3 WONDER HOW THEY FEEL WHEN THEY GET CHEATED..

SL

This is becoming similar to the Smolin stolen bike wheels saga. hcx.1

There is evidence that something happened. 91zca.1

Lackies from the accused's camp deny, deny, and deny that the accused was involved. 11.bz

An investigation takes place. tmbz1

No one is punished and the details are kept hidden from the public. 94z.sm

Then we are all left wondering what really happened and these criminals expect us to trust them on the track!
 11.dt 77z.chf 91.jzail

Nameaintbrian

• Stakes Horse
  • Little Joe Anderson was the KING
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2015, 10:20:41 PM »
RJ would never do some stupid shit like this. This is why the hole Anderson family HATES horseplop. Even RJ's mom Janet hates this website.
Ryan Anderson was the youngest driver to ever win a breeders crown race. It's all popcorn penny.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2015, 10:57:13 PM »
RJ would never do some stupid shit like this. This is why the hole Anderson family HATES horseplop. Even RJ's mom Janet hates this website.

HEY SKELETON, WICH ANDERSON BURIED THE DEAD HORSE? THEY HATE IT WHEN POSITIVES ARE MENTIONED ALSO?

swoodall

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2015, 12:13:45 AM »

I for one am not saying Ryan did this because there seems to be conflicting reports from legitimates sources. 98za.ag

But speaking in just general terms, do you think we give a flying fuck what the thieving Anderson's think?
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

In business with an owner (John Leahy) who was convicted of a federal crime for stealing $3Million dollars in an insurance scam then taking that money and buying horses in partnership with the Anderson's, which in turn the Anderson's then stuffed full of illegal substances to steal millions in purse money from other horsemen!
 77z.chf 77z.chf 77z.chf 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail

Go ahead and cry me a river about how these saints are being dragged through the mud. :'( :'( :'(

You know what is really funny? 63xz.2

Criminals with a thin skin! 63xz.2 63xz.2 63xz.2

xfl33

• 4 claimer
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2015, 12:29:46 AM »
This story is 100% legit. It all started when RJ won a race and owners tipped RJ a certain amount of money because they had the pick 4 with the horse. I am not going to dish out names because I did not know who they were. Long story short RJ tried calling one of those owners to see if he had a fall guy(meaning sum1 he can blame of taking oostings money). Next thing you know stewards called RJ and the owners in too see who did it. They also had state police involved which end up saying it was RJ who did it. Never thought RJ was that type of guy.

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2015, 11:26:39 AM »

I for one am not saying Ryan did this because there seems to be conflicting reports from legitimates sources. 98za.ag

But speaking in just general terms, do you think we give a flying fuck what the thieving Anderson's think?
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

In business with an owner (John Leahy) who was convicted of a federal crime for stealing $3Million dollars in an insurance scam then taking that money and buying horses in partnership with the Anderson's, which in turn the Anderson's then stuffed full of illegal substances to steal millions in purse money from other horsemen!
 77z.chf 77z.chf 77z.chf 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail

Go ahead and cry me a river about how these saints are being dragged through the mud. :'( :'( :'(

You know what is really funny? 63xz.2

Criminals with a thin skin! 63xz.2 63xz.2 63xz.2

All the shit you believe and here is a great scoop and you doubt it?? angbk angbk angbk angbk 11.lgzh 11.lgzh 11.lgzh 11.dt

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2015, 11:30:26 AM »
Please keep us informed. 

TY

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
  • Indian24: Herpes can be treated but will always be with you  ngc3
    May 06, 2024, 10:11:57 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Where in the world did this rash come from?
    May 06, 2024, 03:02:53 PM
  • Calhoun: Bos-Tor .. G7 .. O6 .. IYKYK
    May 04, 2024, 08:00:06 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal